Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Rager170
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20190830_161423 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190830_143303 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190830_161421 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190830_155714 (resized).jpg

#1 14 days ago

Been in the hobby a long time and know quite a few of you. Taking the next step and I have partnered with Shebeen Brewery in Wolcott CT and placed six machines on location. All set to 50 cents a play except for raven (25 cents), hoping to spread the love for Pinball! Come on down and play, I am usually there on Saturday afternoons. Any feedback is appreciated.

In order from left to right: Mario Andretti, Barbwire, Lost World Jurassic Park, Operation Thunder, Raven and Pinbot.

Brewery hours:

Monday Closed
Tuesday Closed
Wednesday 5–9PM
Thursday 5–9PM
Friday 3–10PM
Saturday 12–9PM
Sunday 12–8PM

IMG_20190830_161421 (resized).jpgIMG_20190830_161423 (resized).jpgIMG_20190830_155714 (resized).jpgIMG_20190830_143303 (resized).jpg
#2 14 days ago

Nice! So cool you have games out for everyone to enjoy! I just put some pins out here at my local brewery Ballad Brewing. Only been on location for 2 weeks, but they have been earning really well. Much more than I anticipated. Currently have Star Wars premium, ghostbusters pro and Munsters pro along with chexx hockey.

#3 8 days ago

So not too bad, only three problems so far. Interestingly enough my newest game had the worst failure! Response has been very positive. I am thinking of pulling Raven for another location. I have a F-14 Tomcat that is ready to go in place of it.

1) Pinbot, upper GI on the backbox went out. Bad fuse holder in the backbox, all fixed.
2) Pinbot, someone tried putting in an dollar coin in one of the coin chutes. There was that coin and about 8 other quarters all jammed in the chute. Had to remove the chute and clear it, all fixed.
3) Jurassic Park, the snagger motor stopped working. Turns out the drop target in front of it is not registering that it went down, which in turn disables the snagger motor. Confirmed that the microswitch is bad on the drop target, new one on order.

#4 7 days ago

Come on down next Tuesday night, doors open at 6pm

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/pins-and-pints-2019

#5 7 days ago

Thought it was closed on Tuesdays. Is it open tonight?

#6 6 days ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

Thought it was closed on Tuesdays. Is it open tonight?

It was not open last night. Starting next week it will be open on Tuesdays for Pins and Pints. The head brewer Luis will be bartending and playing, should be fun!

#7 1 day ago

Games held up strong all week, no coin jams or problems. Snagger motor seems to be working well still, such a cool novelty piece for that game.

Tuesday should be a fun night, cheap beer and $5 to play pinball all night!

#8 1 day ago

Ill have to make a trip to visit at some point. We have a newborn at home, so things are busy busy busy..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside