• 22 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by the96stang
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have for trade:

Black Knight: BEAUTIFUL! Repro Back glass, rottendog MPU/Driver, Minimal pf wear. Shopped. This is EASILY one of the nicest examples I have ever seen.

Jokerz
It was just shopped, sometimes it has a segment issue, sometimes it does not. Probably just a cracked or cold solder joint. I have not looked into it. It is in decent shape. It has some minor wear.

Space shuttle: A Players machine. The back glass is perfect. The cab was repainted and decaled it looks good. The playfield was touched up and mylared over. The worst spot was above the USA. NO bare wood on the playfield.

Gorgar: A Players machine. Could use a shop job. The speech is in and out, (I think a socket needs to be replaced) Some wear on the pf. The cab is a 7 out of 10. I have a new set of rings for it.

Pinbot
The playfield was poorly touched up, it has one switch error, and has a problem with the p2 display. I have an extra play field that I wont have the time to swap, being a college student. The extra pf is a solid 8 our of 10, but fully mylared.

Flash, Project machine This was a project that may have been just too much for me. I am going to be totally honest. I pulled a mouse nest out of it. The lower cab does not smell, The PF cleaned up nice. No major wear. The guy said he bought it in 1982 and when it broke in 85 he put it in his garage. The backglass is a 6 out of 10. The playfield is an 8 out of 10. The only reason it is too much for me is simple, the mice the wiring harness in the head. 4 or 5 connectors have missing/stripped/chewed wires. The head smells like mouse piss and the boards are shot (Acid damage, Wasp nests, and mouse piss. I have a FP Head I am going to throw in so you do not have to build another one. I also have the rubbers for it. Let me know if you are interested. Let me know if you are interested in parts or the whole thing. I can test the displays in gorgar for anyone interested.

I also have the new PS/Driver board for flash if you were interested.

I am looking for another B/W pin or stern pin. I would be willing to do Multiple of mine for one of yours! I am only interested in system 11 or newer. I would be willing to do an all for one trade for the right machine. HIGH on the list would be STTNG, FH, ST:25th, T3. Ill listen to anything!

#2 11 years ago

4k takes them all and the PS/Driver boards
1300 on BK
800 on Jokers
800 on Space Shuttle
500 on Gorgar
600 on pinbot and PF
200 on flash (No boards) 550 with boards
400 for the boards alone

#5 11 years ago

Wow, someone grab the pinbot and PF...

#6 11 years ago

Good luck with your sales/trades. What a great package of machines to jump start someone in the hobby!

#7 11 years ago

$350 takes pinbot home with me?

#8 11 years ago

Im firm at the 600 for now. If I do not get any interest at 600, I do have a buyer at 550

#9 11 years ago

Oh man, and you're so close to Foxwoods! I could make a day of it

#10 11 years ago

I love Space Shuttle. The music, the Wilhelm scream, everything... if I hadn't just made a purchase, it would be mine. Good luck with your sales!

Did you save the mouse nest? Maybe that could be part of the package deal...?

#11 11 years ago

Im sure I could find a few dozen mice to throw in the machine if you really wanted!

#13 11 years ago

Black Knight and Space shuttle are sold pending pick-up/shipping quote

Any interest in the others?

#14 11 years ago

Please PM me re: BK (if it falls thru) & Gorgar,..Thanks
Doc

#15 11 years ago

I sent the pictures to you about 3 days ago. I never got a reply PM. If you are interested in gorgar I dropped you a PM

#16 11 years ago

BK sold!
Price drop on flash 150/500
Price drop on pinbot 550

#17 11 years ago

Ugh. I sooooo want the Pinbot. No place to put it such a deal!

#18 11 years ago

What happened to the Pinbot buyer at $550 already lined up three days ago?

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

What happened to the Pinbot buyer at $550 already lined up three days ago?

Assume he dropped out dude! I did. Durrrrrrrrrr.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Ugh. I sooooo want the Pinbot. No place to put it such a deal!

MAKE SPACE!! I own one and it's allllllllllllSUM!!!!!! You need a S S machine

#21 11 years ago

Why does Hebron have to be 3 hours from Hoboken?! Bahh.. I'd take that Pinbot but it's just a bit out of reach for the amount of time I have. I even have a minivan tomorrow.

#22 11 years ago

Correct! He did drop out.

BUT

I have sadly sent them to flea bay...... If someone wants them here, I will still sell them outside ebay

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.95
$ 29.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/6-pins-in-ct-for-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.