• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet (resized).jpg
20201006_120014 (1) (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 3 years ago

Here is a Collection and a Great Way to start modding your Avengers Infinity War Pin.

I have 3 Large Jeweled Gauntlets, Iron Man, and Bronze, and Burnished Thanos.
These are Bottle Openers, with a Cutout in their palm. Good enough and strong enough to make shooter Rods, or add to your playfield.
The 2 Smaller Gauntlets are Keychains, and can be used as such, or added to playfield. (1 Ring is missing, but Im sure I can add one if you need)

Thors hammer is nicely done, also a Keychain, and a Bottle Opener.

Unfortunately, new health concerns keep me from going further in getting a game, and developing Mods.
So Someone else can carry forward, or just for themselves.

Ill supply links to where I purchased, but with no guarantee on Price or supply line.

Hopefully, these will make someone happy.

$35 including shipping on the whole lot, Gift Paypal.

Thanks Guys.

Art

20201006_120014 (1) (resized).jpg20201006_120014 (1) (resized).jpgIron Man Infinity Gauntlet (resized).jpgIron Man Infinity Gauntlet (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

Those are the wrong guantlets though. MCU guantlet has different gems than the comic. AIQ is based on the comic look. Maybe just my OCD but that would drive me crazy

#3 3 years ago

Dont want anyone with OCD to be bothered.

Im certain they can be replaced. I believe that even Lit from inside for a Pro Mod, that one could sell.

Still, a Great Keychain, a Playfield Mod, or a Shooter Rod. Along with Thor....
Just trying to pass it on....

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Just trying to pass it on....

If that were true, you wouldnt be asking $35

#5 3 years ago

Thank you for your opinion. It is all too common for people to "Know" what they dont.

I am awaiting back surgery, and have been unable to stand or walk for more than 2 minutes.
I am also on my third stage of oral surgery, my mouth has been in constant pain.
I have bladder and kidney tests continuing, and when the virus settles, I have another angio with tentative heart surgery for the 4th time.

These are all diabilitating since January right now.

Perhaps you might have some Comet LEDs, that Was my business and original creations, before all my health woes....
I know how to work for the benefit of my Pinball brothers and sisters.

So the $35 isnt a big scam as you might suggest. Its within $1, of my cost.

Learn from this on how NOT to ASSUME!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

These are all diabilitating since January right now.

Sad to hear this Art .... Get better

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

So the $35 isnt a big scam as you might suggest. Its within $1, of my cost.
Learn from this on how NOT to ASSUME!

Never said that. I said they werent the right guanlets. YOU said you were just trying to pass them along. I pointed out you wanted money for them so that wasnt entirely true.
Sorry to hear about your issues. Not sure what it had to do with my original comment of these not matching the game version. Youve made quite a spectacle now though lol.

#8 3 years ago

I didn't make them, and I laid no claim to the stone order. I am aware as are others that the stones in the game are from the comic, and not the movie. I am aware this bothers you. I am aware these are models for the movie, and they aren't for you for those reasons. Maybe they are for someone else. Past your first comment, related to you personally, why the need to continue to come back and dump on the post?
Don't buy them. Why continue to troll?
What does your second post mean?
That I made an error, and am trying to dump these for $5 each, and you are helping others? Something i missed in your words?

I guess as you say it isnt entirely true, means I am lying about something?
That I was asking for money for these?

Another assumption, as I would have no problem changing the stones. I have plenty of stones. But again an assumption by you that I am doing something wrong, or deceitful?

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I didn't make them, and I laid no claim to the stone order. I am aware as are others that the stones in the game are from the comic, and not the movie. I am aware this bothers you. I am aware these are models for the movie, and they aren't for you for those reasons. Maybe they are for someone else. Past your first comment, related to you personally, why the need to continue to come back and dump on the post?
Don't buy them. Why continue to troll?
What does your second post mean?
That I made an error, and am trying to dump these for $5 each, and you are helping others? Something i missed in your words?
I guess as you say it isnt entirely true, means I am lying about something?
That I was asking for money for these?
Another assumption, as I would have no problem changing the stones. I have plenty of stones. But again an assumption by you that I am doing something wrong, or deceitful?

Omg dude. Someone needs to revoke your internet privileges.

#10 3 years ago

Just Go away, Please.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Omg dude. Someone needs to revoke your internet privileges.

You're barking up the wrong tree here dude.

#12 3 years ago

All started over. "Those arent the right guantlets"
Dude needs to grow a spine if hes going to internet. Downvotes be damned, this shit is just silly. Learn to ignore comments that bother you rather than responding with long winded rants. Theres also a block button if my comment was somehow so inappropriate it were deserved.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

All started over. "Those arent the right guantlets"
Dude needs to grow a spine if hes going to internet. Downvotes be damned, this shit is just silly. Learn to ignore comments that bother you rather than responding with long winded rants. Theres also a block button if my comment was somehow so inappropriate it were deserved.

The downvotes are there to share, you might be in disagreement.
I would love to Grow a spine, since that as is insulting as one can get, ignoring my words on waiting on spine surgery.
(But thanks, tell me how)
If its "How to be on the Internet". I think Ive got that down and over. Thanks for the help on my communication skills.
But this is my sale thread, you made your point, and came back and called me a liar..."Partly True",
That is what I am defending.

How about YOU learn to post nicer, and not troll for sale threads.....
This is a Pinball Community, Not Reddit.

Ill ask for this locked, because you are such a grand person to save everyone from spending $35, because
"It bothers you".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 34.00
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
6,000 (OBO)
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,924 (OBO)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
$ 16.00
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/6-pieces-avengers-infinity-wars-gauntlets-hammer-mods-35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.