• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

anti-glare-after.jpg
anti-glare-before.jpg
#1 10 years ago

We just added 6 more kits to the site today. We added Centaur II, Eight Ball Deluxe LE, Space Shuttle, Spectrum, Mystic and Bow and Arrow. Currently we have 60 different stencil kits available which can be found here:

http://www.twistedpins.com/products/stencil_kits/

If you are looking for something that we don't have just let us know. We have the art files for another 40+ titles and can move specific titles up in the queue if we have it.

#2 10 years ago

Salut,

I'm looking for a Future Spa stencil kit. Do you have the art files for this?
I'm afraid I could not be a help with photos from mine

Thanks in advance.

#3 10 years ago

I need one a Aladdins castle.

#4 10 years ago

Buy with confidence. These guys sell well made stencils. They actually know how to communicate, unlike Jeff at Classic Arcades.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from flugs:

I'm looking for a Future Spa stencil kit. Do you have the art files for this?

Yes we have the art files for Future Spa. I'll move it up the list and have it on the site within 3-4 days.

Quoted from KYpinhead:

Buy with confidence. These guys sell well made stencils. They actually know how to communicate, unlike Jeff at Classic Arcades.

Thanks we really appreciate the kind words! We strive to offer the best customer service possible. If you ever have an issue with a stencil kit we will take care of it right away.

#6 10 years ago

How about doing a noted fader, The Getway, perhaps?

#7 10 years ago

Space Shuttle? Did Jeff @ Classic Arcades give up the rights to make those? If so... I'm GLAD GLAD GLAD.

#8 10 years ago

I AM TOTALLY ALL OVER FUTURE SPA STENCLIS. HOLY CRAP. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Space Shuttle? Did Jeff @ Classic Arcades give up the rights to make those? If so... I'm GLAD GLAD GLAD.

Jeff never had any "exclusive" rights to create stencils. All of our Bally/Williams stencils are licensed through Rick with PPS.

Quoted from Frax:

I AM TOTALLY ALL OVER FUTURE SPA STENCLIS. HOLY CRAP. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!?

Yeah we have had the file for awhile but didn't think there was much interest. Nobody has ever asked for it. Now that we know it will go to the top of the list!

#10 10 years ago

Am I going to have you try to make a custom stencil for Aladdins castle?

#11 10 years ago

Any plans to add Meteor to your collection of early Stern stencils? I love that you have Seawitch and others. It would be really cool if you could make a stencil for the prototype artwork for Galaxy, but since I only have some pictures of the art and not the original cab, I can only be of so much help with that. Thank you for all of the stencils you have available. An EBD set is in my future.

-Steve

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

Am I going to have you try to make a custom stencil for Aladdins castle?

We can do custom stencils. Currently we are making 2 custom stencils that customers designed the artwork for.

Quoted from Evets:

Any plans to add Meteor to your collection of early Stern stencils?

We do have Meteor on the list and will be adding it soon.

Quoted from Evets:

It would be really cool if you could make a stencil for the prototype artwork for Galaxy, but since I only have some pictures of the art and not the original cab,

I wasn't aware that they had some prototype artwork. If you send me the pics I can take a look and see what we can do with it.

#13 10 years ago

I would be down for that proto galaxy stencil as well if you can pull it off.

#14 10 years ago

Do you have Knockout or Twin Win in your list? I can use a set of each. Also I'll have to send you a file for Sexy Girl when I get done with the design as I need 2 sets of those.

#15 10 years ago

Also just a heads up that your LaserCue Stencils are also good for Firepower 2 if you just add the text to the coin door stencils.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

Yes we have the art files for Future Spa. I'll move it up the list and have it on the site within 3-4 days.

You are saving my x-mas holidays
Now I only will have to find a nice backglass to get a "perfect" Future spa.

#17 10 years ago

Any chance Skateball is on the list? Thanks.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Do you have Knockout or Twin Win in your list? I can use a set of each.

We don't have those but I can try and locate the files to create both of them.

Quoted from kbliznick:

Also just a heads up that your LaserCue Stencils are also good for Firepower 2 if you just add the text to the coin door stencils.

Yeah I have been meaning to do that. We just haven't had a request for Firepower 2 yet.

Quoted from Half_Life:

Any chance Skateball is on the list?

I just purchased a Skateball and it is in transit right now. Once we get it then we can create the stencils for it. Should have them available in about 2 weeks.

#19 10 years ago

I'll take a set for Skateball when you get them done!

#20 10 years ago

It's very possible I may have two other local guys that might be interested in the Future Spa stencils. They're both capable of making their own so I don't know if it's worth it timewise to them or not... but I'll be happy to buy a set, save some money and time! Maybe they'll be interested after mine is done.

#21 10 years ago

I have a real nice Future Spa except for a badly faded cabinet. I've been looking for
stencils for it for some time so this is great news!

#22 10 years ago

FIREBALL!!!!

#23 10 years ago

Here's a link to the Pinside thread that mentions this cab (Galaxy prototype); it has one picture at the beginning. I have a more complete set of pictures on my other computer. I'll send them to you when I can. I believe I also have the email address of the owner.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/id-this-cabinet

Good news about the Meteor stencils.

-Steve

#24 10 years ago

So much better than stock galaxy art. I hope these get made!!

#25 10 years ago

Would you happen to have Stargazer?
I am about to do a restore.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Evets:

Here's a link to the Pinside thread that mentions this cab (Galaxy prototype); it has one picture at the beginning. I have a more complete set of pictures on my other computer. I'll send them to you when I can. I believe I also have the email address of the owner.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/id-this-cabinet

Good news about the Meteor stencils.

-Steve

We received the pictures and it looks like we can use them to create the stencil. We are going to do Future Spa first since there seems to be alot of interest and then we will get on the Galaxy prototype art. I agree that art is way better looking than the production art.

We have the art files for it and will move it up on the list

Quoted from RazerX:

Would you happen to have Stargazer?
I am about to do a restore.

We don't have Stargazer but I will see what I can do. Shouldn't be to hard to get the files for it.

#27 10 years ago

How about the Getaway?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

How about the Getaway?

That is a decal and not a stencil. At this time we aren't doing decals although we plan on offering cabinet decals in the next few months.

#29 10 years ago

Is it possible to make a decal for a game that was originally a stencil? I know it's not being original to the game but it sure would make it a lot easier and probably look better too. Just wondering on my part.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

That is a decal and not a stencil. At this time we aren't doing decals although we plan on offering cabinet decals in the next few months.

Thanks for the info, I'll be looking for the decal set, then!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Is it possible to make a decal for a game that was originally a stencil? I know it's not being original to the game but it sure would make it a lot easier and probably look better too. Just wondering on my part.

It would be possible although we don't have the correct printers to print the decals at this time.

#32 10 years ago

Hi, I never stumbled upon your site before today. Your glare guards, is there any chance you can post a pic of one installed with the lights on. It looks like maybe it goes over the dmd, I am curious This might be a product for me

#33 10 years ago

Hi, I never stumbled upon your site before today. Your glare guards, is there any chance you can post a pic of one installed with the lights on. It looks like maybe it goes over the dmd, I am curious This might be a product for me

Here are pictures of what the DMD on my Tales of Arabian Nights looked like before and after the DMD filter was installed. When you say with lights on are you talking about room lights? The lights were on in the room when the pictures were taken.

anti-glare-before.jpganti-glare-before.jpg anti-glare-after.jpganti-glare-after.jpg

#34 10 years ago

I saw those, I am interested in a full pic of the machine with the lights on, maybe even unit off. It does a wonder for glare but the only one I have seen in person looked hideous with full light. If possible that is??

#35 10 years ago

Huh? It's a film. It attaches to the face of the DMD with some super-thin adhesive strips between the DMD and the speaker panel. You wouldn't even know it's there if you installed it correctly.

This isn't the plastic thing you shove in the glass channel....

#36 10 years ago

Just my own props here...I'm using Pin*Bot stencils from you guys and so far so good!

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

I saw those, I am interested in a full pic of the machine with the lights on, maybe even unit off. It does a wonder for glare but the only one I have seen in person looked hideous with full light. If possible that is??

I don't understand what you are wanting a picture of? You can't even see the filter at all as it sits behind the plastic panel that the DMD is housed in.

Quoted from NJGecko:

Just my own props here...I'm using Pin*Bot stencils from you guys and so far so good!

I've been following your thread that has the pictures in it. It looks really nice! After seeing yours it may lead me to restore mine.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

I don't understand what you are wanting a picture of? You can't even see the filter at all as it sits behind the plastic panel that the DMD is housed in.

I've been following your thread that has the pictures in it. It looks really nice! After seeing yours it may lead me to restore mine.

Just wait, a Xenon may be next on my list!

#39 10 years ago

Ok the only one I have seen stuck out from the backbox and was a visible guard. Thanks, film answers it. The one I saw physically blocked the glare, film seems like a far better idea. Soon I will probably order and try it. Thanks!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Just wait, a Xenon may be next on my list!

Cool!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
$ 119.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 10.00
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 7.50
Cabinet - Decals
J and D Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 69.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/6-new-stencil-kits-added-to-the-site-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.