(Topic ID: 144033)

6 ft enclosed trailer question

By indy5mike

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

trailer.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

I am considering buying an enclosed trailer and would prefer a 6x12 over a 7x14 but am concerned that a 6 ft wide trailer will have enough room to 2 pins side by side. Can anyone with a 6 ft wide trailer give me some insight? Thanks

#2 8 years ago

I had recently rented a 5x8 single axle Uhaul trailer in hopes of fitting just 2 machines side by side and 1 in the bed of my truck. To my surprise, I was able to load all 3 (folded and on their backs) and still could have fit 3 more.

#3 8 years ago

6x10 can fit 6 pins folded. 7x14 can fit 10 pins folded packed in tight. Pic is 2 6x10 trailers.

trailer.jpgtrailer.jpg

#5 8 years ago

Great, I want a 6 ft because of better vision behind me. I am thinking about a dual axle and brakes 6x12, which is a special order as most only have single axle and don't want to make a mistake on the size. I only want to buy it once. Thanks

#6 8 years ago

I would recommend a dual axle trailer for a better ride for the games. I currently use a H&H 7x14 dual and it rides so much better than the one picutured. I also have the extra height version so I can stand a video up if I need to. Would also recomment a ramp vs barn doors.

#8 8 years ago

The most important feature (by far) to consider is the pull-down ramp door on the back. Without it you are still heaving the games to get them up in there and defeating the #1 reason for having a trailer to begin with. I would suggest foregoing all other options in favor of that one. Your back will thank you for it, and it makes loading everything much easier.

#9 8 years ago

Hey Mike, might be worth the couple dollars to have another 6-12 inches of height added to the trailer. In my trailer I can stand up in it but will hit my head thru the door and I know you are taller than I am.

Rob

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/6-ft-enclosed-trailer-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.