(Topic ID: 12790)

#6 added!! Plus I need opinions on something...

By Blackbeard

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by dfmassi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

65346.JPG

#1 12 years ago

Picked up my firepower this weekend as part of a deal with taxi. Not a huge fp fan, but really wanted the taxi. The playfield is super nice on the firepower. Not a drop of wear. Backglass is so so.

My dilemma is this: The firepower is really nice and I think, in it's condition, kinda rare. I have a guy willing to buy it for $700. I also have a guy willing to sell me a pinbot for a little more than $700.

I want the pinbot. BUT, I'm not sure I want to part with such a NICE firepower. I lack space in my house for both.

Thoughts?

#2 12 years ago

Firepower!

65346.JPG65346.JPG

#3 12 years ago

My only thought is, if the Pinbot is in nice shape, I'd jump on it for $700. I think it's time to get a bigger house.

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

My only thought is, if the Pinbot is in nice shape, I'd jump on it for $700. I think it's time to get a bigger house.

That's the thing. I almost had the buyer at $600. He wants "700ish" for it. It is missing about 3 plastics. I am going to set up a time to go check it out.

It's just that firepower's pf is sooo nice.

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

It's just that firepower's pf is sooo nice.

+1, I can get my hands on a firepower pf to restore but most of the moon is missing...

The only thing I will add is Pinbot is a fun pin and makes Firepower really seem kind of bland.

#6 12 years ago

I'm a bit biased, but ....I'd keep the Firepower.

#7 12 years ago

Part of me is thinking that I should keep the fp as it's really nice. It's gotta appreciate in value over the years in that condition.

#8 12 years ago

Also, what would a price be for a really nice conditioned FP?

#9 12 years ago

Firepower is a nice classic machine but IMO Pinbot is more desirable and more fun to play

#10 12 years ago

I'm leaning much more towards the pinbot.

#11 12 years ago

+1 on Pinbot

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/6-added-plus-i-need-opinions-on-something and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.