5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Shapeshifter
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

003.JPG
    002.JPG
    WorldChamp 6.jpg
    WorldChamp 4.jpg
    WorldChamp 5.jpg
    WorldChamp 1.jpg
    WorldChamp 2.jpg
    WorldChamp 3.jpg
    Direct hit on Jap Sub.JPG
    j-sub.jpg
    J-sub periscope.jpg
    J-commander.jpg
    maersk.png
    20130916_204540.jpg
    20130922_115717.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-40-39_469.jpg

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

So, looking to possibly buy a 50's Gottlieb game in the next year or two and wondering which games have the combination of great art and great gameplay. Great gameplay is most important.

So far having read reviews and a few RGP threads I have the following possibles -

Mystic Marvel
    Gold Star
    Dragonette
    Poker Face
    Daisy May
    Arabian Nights

Not having played them, only going by reviews and pictures. Any other views?

#3 5 years ago

Sittin' Pretty
    Criss Cross
    Grand Slam
    Queen of Hearts
    Ace High

it's a slippery slope...

#4 5 years ago

I agree with DirtFlipper that it's a slippery slope.... The wood rails are a very different league than the EMs of the '60s or of the 70's. Each EM era has a unique charm. Looking at the machines in your collection, you'll certainly agree that a modern Metallica is a world of difference than your Ice Review.
    I will be the first to admit that the woodies, generally, aren't as much "fun" to play as later machines. Small flippers, wide gaps, monstrous gobble holes...they were clearly set up to favor the vendor. Winning games is hard, but were achievable. Many woodies allow you to win not only by scoring a certain amount of points, but, additionally, had different kinds of Specials that could award up to 10 replays. (Actually, my Derby Day discussed in another thread, could award up to 12).
    Consider, though, that it's going to be a challenge to find any of the six machines that you mentioned in the first post. I am most familiar with a Dragonette and would like to find one, too. Closest I got was seeing and playing a nice one at the Allentown show a few weeks ago, but the machine was not for sale. Some machines that you read about in the forums are so rare and desirable that they hardly go up for sale. And, you are not alone in looking for games with "great art and game play," so if a candidate does show up near you, you may have company bidding on it.

I'm familiar with the games that DirtFlipper mentioned. I also have a Criss Cross, currently being shopped, and have a friend with a Queen of Hearts and a Sittin' Pretty. I would endorse them, but again, they are hard to find.

Besides the '58 Gottlieb Criss Cross, I have a '56 Derby Day, '59 Miss Annabelle and '57 World Champ. Also have a '57 Williams Jig Saw, a very good game with beautiful artwork, but not a Gottlieb, as you asked. These games became available for me when other collectors decided to part with them. It wasn't as if I was specifically looking to find any of them and I jumped on them once I had a chance to see them in person and play them. I'll mention, also, that I did see some beautifully restored games from the early 50's that I passed on: these games had impulse flippers, or reverse flippers, way too many gobble holes, etc. Nice to look at, but not much fun to play. To this, good advice is for you to touch and play the machine you buy. Be careful about buying something that other people might like, you may find that it isn't to your liking.

In my collection, the Derby Day is my favorite machine for play. Actually easier for me to win on Miss Annabelle or Criss Cross (the late 50's games had the pop bumpers closer together, so higher scores were attainable), but the Derby Day has several ways to win multiple games at once and a big pop bumper below the flippers to bring a ball back into play. It's a game that can be nudged and banged and skill shots galore. Miss Annabelle has the nicest artwork, but no specials, per se, and is not my favorite player, but it is for one of my friends.

IMHO, in my collection, the best combo of great art and great play is the World Champ. Beautiful art and winning multiple games with specials isn't that hard.

But again, the best playing 50's game is no where near the speed, pop and bang of a Cross Town, or a Slick Chick, or a big flipper game like El Dorado, etc. The woodies aren't for everyone, but for this 62 year old collector who grew up and worked in arcades, they are among my favorites.

Good luck with your search.

#5 5 years ago

I'm partial to the Sweet Add-A-Line I'm currently working. Max's out the replay counter to 26 if you roll over all the lanes. Also like my 1956 Rainbow, which offers lesser high replay combos for unlighting all the numbers. Both beautiful looking games as well, to my eye, though I would take any of those on your list any day.

Besides the evocative sounds and artwork, it helps to know the feeling of winning a replay, back then. My first was when I was seven years old. I heard that knock and thought I'd broken the machine. When I figured out what it was, I was hooked for life.

#6 5 years ago

IMO........The woodrails are definitely in a league of their own regarding game play. I've found those collecting them were usually ones with the best taste for the EM game. I've found games from '51 to '57 to be the best of the era, as Gtb wore out the "Spin-roto" fashion on just about every game after this period.

Games of the '51 to '57 period you'll find have VERY different playfields from each other, lots of variety, with several ways to win, instead of just 1 or 2 sequences of the '60's and the design repetition, (flipper return lanes, etc). Shopped and set up properly, like any game, the '50's stuff will challenge you just like any other.

Sittin' Pretty is certainly one of the nicer looking woodies with all the playfield art and colorful backglass, but I felt game play is strained. Much like Buckaroo, 4 tubed figures in a row awards a replay, but unlike Buckaroo, only 1 spot on the roto is available for a shot, leaving you barely spinning the roto enough to SEE all 7 targets, let alone get a shot at them.

Criss Cross is a game sporting lots of color as well, is special rich, and allows you to better "Trap" the ball for clear shots at the roto. Love the marblized roto targets, I liked the game play on this.

It appears to me '70's games, with the 3" flippers, offering that much more controlled shooting into the game play and, (along with the added power from a longer flipper stroke), opens up the playfield with less obstacles present to create ball activity. A good example of this would be Gtb's attempt to re-do Buckaroo in '75 with "Spin Out." The roto is dropped back a few inches, resulting in a less appealing 2-bumper trappable area above, IMO. Non-the-less, the space saving drop target feature came along, resulting in some nice '70's models.

I'd say, try the Dragonette or a Gtb Niagara. Excellent playing games. The trap holes look somewhat intimidating, but remember, Gtb. compensated for them by stream-lining ball loses beyond the flippers, AND, once those trap holes are filled, there's much better chance at longer ball times later in each game.

Good luck in your search!

Ron

#7 5 years ago

The thing with woodrails is that they tend to be hard to find, and harder to find in nice enough cosmetic condition. So searching for specific titles can be a frustrating experience. If one runs across a woodrail that's in decent enough cosmetic condition (or at least has a nice playfield, and available repro backglass and plastics), it's worth considering.

It can be ages before even finding one available to buy, unless it's from another collector. The ones left out 'in the wild' are quite diminished in availability. Folks didn't have 'rec rooms' to have pinballs in the home until the 60's (generally), and the woodrails didn't have a safe haven to land in after being routed. We still find wedgeheads coming out of people's basements that were purchased from ops, but the woodrails we find tend to be because the ops/owners brought them home (these were the games that were in the bars/restaurants, etc and were brought home by the establishment's owner directly). Some of the late-period woodrails were able to bridge to the early 'rec room' movement in the 60's though, and those tend to be in nice shape (*if* you can find them).

But it's the hunt that makes it fun anyway.

#8 5 years ago

If I could only have one woodrail, I think it would be Twin Bill. There are 4 separate ways to light specials, and when the specials are lit there's one target that gives you three games at a time--very satisfying. The unique twin scoring system (one score for red and another for green) keeps things interesting too. And the art features those great women Gottlieb liked to cover their play fields with in the 50's (although the backglass is kind of a mess). The other nice thing about Twin Bill is that you never lose hope. Even with 4 horrible balls, you still have a fighting chance of winning right up to the end.

A close second would be Lightning Ball, just because that three cushion bank shot around the playfield to advance the L-I-G-H-T-N-I-N-G-B-A-L-L is one of the great shots in all of pinball. You get into the groove with Lightning Ball, and it's one of the best games to play ever made.

#9 5 years ago

I had Twin Bill for awhile. It's a fine game, but I thought that the backglass artwork was crowded by the dual scoring displays. The playfield layout is very similar to the earlier Mystic Marvel though, which I found to be more enjoyable to play for some reason (although MM has much larger gobble holes than Twin Bill). And MM is a 'double award' game, which allows the ability to double all the replays won.

It would be hard to turn down a chance at either one though.

Lightning Ball is very cool, and is one of the few later period games that doesn't have a playfield roto target (they put it in the backbox for the animation instead, like Hi Diver). I think it's a very underrated, undervalued title.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I had Twin Bill for awhile. It's a fine game, but I thought that the backglass artwork was crowded by the dual scoring displays.

Yeah, the backglass is a weak point, but the twin scoring is interesting. When the game is over more times than not the two scores are almost identical, even if you're trying real hard to advance one over the other. You think you're really accomplishing something, and the machine shows that random chance can advance the score as much as your feeble gyrations can. It keeps you humble.

#11 5 years ago

Hey, oldcarz - glad you enjoyed my Dragonette!

I have owned nearly 40 different woodies, and currently own 10 of them. I had a Happy Days at one point and thought the trap holes made the game uninteresting. Dragonette, however is another story. So I go along with that one.

I would add Frontiersman to the games already mentioned. Hard to find, but great Davy Crockett artwork.

Don't count out some of the Williams games. Nags, Gusher, Sea Wolf have great gameplay and sharp artwork.

Arabian Knights also caught me by surprise. Gobble holes drive some folks crazy, but this one kept calling me back.
    Harry Irvin

#12 5 years ago

Lots of great games mentioned and enjoying reading the posts on them. Already starting to form a long term wishlist

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinrayhji:

Harry Irvin

Hi Harry,
    Yes, I knew it was your game, but hesitated mentioning your name in the public forum. Also, when registering for the show, Ivan was telling me that you had set up in the free play area.

Definitely enjoyed playing the EMs at the show. I also spent time on the beautifully restored Southern Belle. Lovely machine, but a drain monster and a hard one to win.

Maybe we'll catch up in York where you can put a face with my name.

Joel

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinrayhji:

Don't count out some of the Williams games. Nags, Gusher, Sea Wolf have great gameplay and sharp artwork.

Played Williams Sea Wolf< (one of the coolest backglasses imo) a lot as a child in the 70`s ,along with Sittin Pretty and Ace High, i think all manufacturers then had great classic examples of artwork and gameplay that wont be overlooked by me.

#15 5 years ago

I consider myself a wood rail fan but really have limited experience. So many are beautiful. That's the easy part, but it's hard to get time on many of them to base any judgement on gameplay. As Dirt mentioned rather than hunt for titles my considerations have been limited to what has became available.

I was fortunate enough to pick up a 1951 Globe Trotter a couple years ago. From a distance it doesn't appear to have the most compelling art package but once you get up close it has some very charming detail. I really enjoy the gameplay. It has four flippers, two regular and two reversed. You wouldn't think an early game could have great flow but this one does. It has a lot going on with many ways to earn a special. Lots of ways to win, but all challenging, keeps it interesting. A very fun old timer that I still like to play weekly.

#16 5 years ago

No one mentioned "Queen of Hearts"? Well, I just did!

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinrayhji:

I have owned nearly 40 different woodies, and currently own 10 of them. I had a Happy Days at one point and thought the trap holes made the game uninteresting. Dragonette, however is another story. So I go along with that one.
    I would add Frontiersman to the games already mentioned. Hard to find, but great Davy Crockett artwork.
    Arabian Knights also caught me by surprise. Gobble holes drive some folks crazy, but this one kept calling me back.
    Harry Irvin

Harry,
    Did you have the "Auto Race" at the York show a couple of years ago? That's a nice game. If so, do you still have it?

#19 5 years ago

Yes, Joe - that was mine. It sold shortly thereafter and I am not 100% certain, but I believe I sold it to Russ Snyder.
    Current em lineup as follows:

Gusher
    Sea Wolf
    Dragonette
    Deluxe Batting Champ
    Roto Pool
    Sunshine
    Derby Day
    Criss Cross
    Gypsy Queen
    Frontiersman
    King of Diamonds
    Jacks Open

Harry

#20 5 years ago

Another resource for educated opinions for you Shape, might be Clay's repair guide pages. On his Gottlieb evolution page, he has brief descriptions of all their games from that era, and gives letter grades to most of them. Also mentions gobble holes or not, when particular features appeared/ ended, so helpful if looking for a certain type game.
    http://www.pinrepair.com/gtb/

#21 5 years ago

I realize that I'm breaking the rules but I have a '49 K. C. Jones that's a lot of fun. It even has a random ball-save down the middle. Keeper.

Just before that I owned a '53 Quintette which has a lot of pretty girls and several goals to shoot for. The 5 gobble holes were difficult to avoid. Tough game.

I also owned a '53 Guys Dolls and the gameplay stunk. Ridiculous "Six High Powered Pop-up Posts". Hated it.

Admittedly, I haven't had a great deal of exposure to woodrails but I have to own one.

#22 5 years ago

There are many woodrails which boast great gameplay as well as wonderful art. I think that Chicago Coin's 1951 Thing is a terrific game, which features attractive Roy Parker art, and which has remained under the proverbial radar. Pinside's "community" section is currently running my article about Thing, in the event that you're interested in learning more about a game which doesn't often find its way into forum discussions about the best woodrails. Thing has a remarkable audio element, not found on any other woodrail to my knowledge. Among the games which are strong in both play and art, you may prefer one category of gameplay design over another. Thus, I suspect that you would benefit to sample various classes of games, prior to purchase.

Early '50s Gottliebs:

TRAP HOLE--- I like Niagara.

GOBBLE HOLE--- Queen of Hearts ranks highest for me, in this category. Indeed, I consider Queen of Hearts to be among the best of all woodrails, even though I generally eschew gobble hole games. Evidently, renowned designer, Wayne Neyens, himself considered Queen of Hearts among his favorites.

KICK-OUT HOLE---Grand Slam is a hit.

NONTRADITIONAL FLIPPER ORIENTATION--- Daisy May is uniquely entertaining, precisely for this reason. Finding one (in any condition) is another story.

Later Woodrails:

1957 Ace High (Gottlieb)
    1959 Universe (Gottlieb)
    1959 Gusher (Williams)
    1960 Nags (Williams)
    1960 Spot-A-Card (Gottlieb)

Good luck!

------Bruce

#23 5 years ago

Take a look at NIAGARA, great game to play and backglass to look at.

#24 5 years ago

Does it have top be a Gottlieb???
    Currently in the woodrail line up I have..

Mystic Marvel
    Southern Belle
    Rocket Ship
    World Champ
    Bingo Bango
    Rocket

The three best players in that list are : Southern Belle... Bingo Bango and Rocket. 2 of the three are not GTB"s and my most favourite to actually play is the WMS Rocket followed by Bingo Bango and then Southern Belle. A non impulse flipper Williams machine is a great machine... if you can find one then id be whispering in your ear to snap it up as it will be a decision you will not regret

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZNET:

There are many woodrails which boast great gameplay as well as wonderful art. I think that Chicago Coin's 1951 Thing is a terrific game, which features attractive Roy Parker art, and which has remained under the proverbial radar. Pinside's "community" section is currently running my article about Thing, in the event that you're interested in learning more about a game which doesn't often find its way into forum discussions about the best woodrails. Thing has a remarkable audio element, not found on any other woodrail to my knowledge. Among the games which are strong in both play and art, you may prefer one category of gameplay design over another. Thus, I suspect that you would benefit to sample various classes of games, prior to purchase.

I'm sure Thing does fly under the radar a bit but not entirely. There are those that realize it's a great game but how often do you even see one.

I used to make pinball calendars. In 2006 I featured Raphael Lankar's (Paris Pinball Museum) Thing for September.

06Calendar.jpg
    #26 5 years ago

Indeed, some games are relatively unknown because they so rarely appear at pinball expos and few good examples exist. I suppose that I'll have to get my THING to a show. Meanwhile, we can enjoy the photos in your nice pinball calendars. Here's a few more THING photos:
    2012-08-28_20-23-50_898.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-25-43_841 copy.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-26-43_722 copy.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-34-40_660.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-35-46_230.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-37-39_807 copy.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-37-52_877 copy.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-45-00_761.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-45-38_960.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-42-51_800.jpg
    2012-08-28_20-40-39_469.jpg

#27 5 years ago

Crap. I forgot that I have a '58 Rocket Ship as well. Probably because I intend to sell/trade it.

Great looking game but it plays like an operator's dream instead of home-use fun, imho. The roto-target is an evil lure for SDTM shots that should just be avoided, as well as the gobble holes. So this limits gameplay to the upper half.

Having to spell R-O-C-K-E-T-S-H-I-P for Special on the backglass that carries over from game-to-game is a 'one-more-try!' lure. This would make a great location game.

I wired in a bulb so the 'Game Over' actually lights, originally omitted from the factory.

20130922_115717.jpg
    20130916_204540.jpg

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZNET:

Indeed, some games are relatively unknown because they so rarely appear at pinball expos and few good examples exist. I suppose that I'll have to get my THING to a show. Meanwhile, we can enjoy the photos in your nice pinball calendars. Here's a few more THING photos:

That Thing is beautiful. I love that Thing.

#30 5 years ago

The Thing is a cool looking game and Rocket Ship is beautiful! Hope to play them eventually.

Two woodrails that I think are beautiful with great gameplay are Hawaiian Beauty and Ace High. Mine are currently both future restoration projects, but I've enjoyed playing them at PPE and the PHOF.

Tim

#31 5 years ago

maersk.png

Ah Tim you remind me that my Rocket Ship, purchased from Shay Assad, is currently on the deck of the Maersk Batur after leaving Philadelphia last week and scheduled to arrive in Sydney on 22 Aug. This has special meaning for me for it is the very first pinball machine I ever played as a young guy and is my first woodrail purchase.
    I will post pics upon arrival.

#32 5 years ago

I love the art on my 1950 Knock Out , every person on the back glass is fighting except the cigarette girl, neat game play as well with the boxing ring in center of pf. My fav to play is Seven Seas . Also like Universe and Sunshine.
    I am starting to thin the heard so if anyone is interested in, Knock Out, Sunshine,Pin Bowler(Chicago coin) or a rare Bally Roll down"Melody Roll"(ballys first flipper game as roll down) Let me know. PPE was the best place to play a ton of em woodrails, the Thing is cool, Gusher too , the rising pop bumper 40 years before Circus Voltair.

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayner:

Ah Tim you remind me that my Rocket Ship, purchased from Shay Assad, is currently on the deck of the Maersk Batur after leaving Philadelphia last week and scheduled to arrive in Sydney on 22 Aug.

Radio message from the Australian naval high command to wayner: Too much information (stop) Loose lips sink sinks (stop) Maersk Batur is currently being shadowed by Japanese sub "Sakisinkum"" (end)

Looks like your neighbors are at it once again and committed to capturing any of your pins at any all costs.

Ken

J-commander.jpg
    J-sub periscope.jpg
    j-sub.jpg

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looks like your neighbors are at it once again and committed to capturing any of your pins at any all costs.

US Navy is on its way.

Direct hit on Jap Sub.JPG

Direct hit!!!

#35 5 years ago

Love the way these older machines score so high, like 10,000 and 50,000.
    Sort of odd that when score reels came about that we went back to scoring 1, you would think they would have had the dummy zeros right from the beginning.

#36 5 years ago

I've never played one, but for aesthetics it's hard to beat Dragonette.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chrisbee:

Love the way these older machines score so high, like 10,000 and 50,000.
    Sort of odd that when score reels came about that we went back to scoring 1, you would think they would have had the dummy zeros right from the beginning.

Dummy zeros cost money!

#38 5 years ago

Actually, they did have dummy zero's when they first came out. Williams produced six machines at the end of 1953 starting with Army Navy and ending with Nine Sisters that had score reels with 3 dummy zero's before they abandoned score reels (Go figure, they were ahead of their time) and went back to lighted scoring.

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

I've never played one, but for aesthetics it's hard to beat Dragonette.

Dragonette does have some fine looking artwork, but after playing Clay Harrell's at his VFW show this past May, I found the gameplay to be not as much fun as I had hoped. Like other woodrails with trapholes, the ball times were a bit too short for me to recommend it as a top 50's Gottlieb game.

- Tim

#40 5 years ago

Ace High and Roto Pool are two of my favorites from that era. The light up balls on RP look great!

#41 5 years ago

"Roto Pool" is gorgeous, but very tough to beat. "Ace High" is awesome! Fun, beautiful and rewarding while still challenging. A shotmaker's game for sure!

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

"Ace High" is awesome! Fun, beautiful and rewarding while still challenging.

Yes yes.

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Dragonette does have some fine looking artwork, but after playing Clay Harrell's at his VFW show this past May, I found the gameplay to be not as much fun as I had hoped. Like other woodrails with trapholes, the ball times were a bit too short for me to recommend it as a top 50's Gottlieb game.
    - Tim

I've only had the good fortune of playing Dragonette once (in the 70s!), curious how you and others rate it compared to Queen of Hearts?

#44 5 years ago

1950 Knock Out.....'nuff said.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from NM:

I've only had the good fortune of playing Dragonette once (in the 70s!), curious how you and others rate it compared to Queen of Hearts?

I'd rate Queen of Hearts a notch higher than Dragonette and definitely in the upper echelon of Gottlieb 50's games. Wayne Neyens - the MAN behind Gottlieb's woodrails - has stated that it's his favorite game from a design standpoint. It was the first game to have gobble holes and there are no less than five (count 'em - five!) ways to score a special on it. On top of that, it has one of my favorite themes - cards, and I think it's a classically beautiful game.

Dragonette is a great looking game and also has five ways to score a special, but they're not as varied. Whereas ball times can often be short on Queen of Hearts too due to its five gobble holes (as opposed to Dragonette's five trap holes), the various poker combinations (full house, four of a kind, royal flush, and five of a kind) and resultant awards possible on Queen of Hearts make it more fun to me. I also prefer its center located pair of flippers over Dragonette's single flippers off to each side.

To me, Dragonette would be nice to own, but I think no serious woodrail collection should be without a Queen of Hearts!

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

1950 Knock Out.....'nuff said.

Knock Out seems to be held in high esteem by numerous EM collectors, but I'm going to commit pinball blasphemy here, and state that I don't think it's that great of a game as woodrails go. Granted, it has the unique (and cute) boxing ring mechanical feature, but the gameplay is lacking and this animation gets old after a while. The detailed backglass artwork is cool and the aesthetics are nice overall (after all, it is a Roy Parker for God's sake), but I've always found the playfield illustration of the blood splattering from the boxer being punched a bit unappealing to look at.

Frankly, if I were going to choose a 1950 woodrail, I much prefer another Gottlieb game with a prominent playfield feature - Spot Bowler. More fun to play, cool looking, and bowling themed to boot!

If a boxing themed woodrail is your desire, I'd recommend Gottlieb's 1957 World Champ. Great artwork, challenging gameplay, and lots of potential ways to win specials - including 10 at once (talk about your orgasmic knocker action)!

Just my opinion of course.

- Tim the Blasphemer

#47 5 years ago

As one who owns several woodies, I stated earlier in the thread that the 1957 World Champ is one of my favorites for both artwork and game play. Sending up a few pix....I was lucky to find an example that was fully restored several years ago with a NOS playfield. I've been looking for awhile for a Knock Out to compliment this machine, but, good ones are not to be found near me, or at least for sale.

Joel

WorldChamp 3.jpg

WorldChamp 1.jpg WorldChamp 2.jpg WorldChamp 4.jpg WorldChamp 5.jpg WorldChamp 6.jpg
    #48 5 years ago

My favorite playing wood rail is Williams Wonderland (1955) but good luck finding one. The art is also amazing.

I've had a number of gottliebs and didn't findost of them very compelling play wise.

World beauties is actually pretty fun despite the three gobble holes.

#49 5 years ago

Do you still have your Wonderland Levi? I'd love to find one, but yes you're right, good luck. I've seen a couple rough examples for sale but not "the one" yet.

#50 5 years ago

I sold my calendar-featured one many years ago but a couple years back I was lucky enough to find another nice one cheap. Haven't shopped it out still awaiting setup etc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 49.00
    $ 225.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 26.95
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    € 9.95
    Playfield - Other
    Multigame
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 269.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 34.50
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 140.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside