You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2018-01-27-10-16-06 (resized).png
Screenshot_2018-01-27-08-37-49 (resized).png
#1 6 years ago

Has to be a joke?

Screenshot_2018-01-27-08-37-49 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-01-27-08-37-49 (resized).png

Screenshot_2018-01-27-10-16-06 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-01-27-10-16-06 (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

I bought a Shadow for $800. Some people just want the machine gone.

#3 6 years ago

Yeah def could have been legit.

#4 6 years ago

Remember to some people it was just a pinball machine they bought for their kids 12 yrs ago and now kids are grown up and moved out. So the machine is in the way or just collecting dust. I have gotten good deals because of this.
-Mike

#5 6 years ago

You never know...
I bought a mint, just about perfect Twilight Zone for $1500.
You never know...

#6 6 years ago

Bought mine for 700 out the back of a barber shop.

#7 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Funhouse needs a Playfield swap. Rudy is functional but may need some tweaking to be perfect. Left flipper works but pops fuse after a couple pops. Guessing coil is shorted. ...”
2018-01-28
Greensboro, NC
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 418 times

I cant tell if this is the same game? ...

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Featured
Machine - For Sale
FunHouseNew!Used - shows wear, needs some work “Open to cash offers or trades. +\- cash.

Funhouse needs a Playfield swap. Rudy is functional but may need some tweaking to be perfect.

Left flipper works but pops fuse after...”
12 hours ago Greensboro, NC 3,500 (OBO)
Turtlepower169

I cant tell if this is the same game? ...

It's definitely the same game. $3500 for that filthy thing is a pretty good joke. It might clean up ok but likely needs at least 40hrs of work.

#9 6 years ago

3k would be a great profit.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's definitely the same game. $3500 for that filthy thing is a pretty good joke. It might clean up ok but likely needs at least 40hrs of work.

This game will not clean up well. The playfield and cabinet are both in awful shape and everything looks rusted. It's hard to believe the seller listed the cabinet as being in great shape. The ultimate example of a true "flipper" (the person, not the part )

#11 6 years ago

I love it when the OP says, "Ramps are in good condition." Then goes on to say, "One does have a crack..."
So, are they in good shape or not? I would say not if they're cracked!

#12 6 years ago

Ok I’m getting OfferUp

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Ok I’m getting OfferUp

Dont bother never any good deals on there

#14 6 years ago

So they bought it for $500 and immediately put it up for $3500 without even wiping the dirt off. Scummy flippers giving Greensboro a bad name.

#15 6 years ago

Actually I did not pay $500. I paid a lot more than that because the lady obviously had no idea what she had. She was very excited when I brought her a fair amount of money for a untested machine. No keys and no power in the house. As for the price I just threw something out there. It says best offer. I wanted to give someone a chance at it before I replace he playfield etc etc. cabinet is in good shape it’s just faded. Calm down ladies.

#16 6 years ago

Looks like it's been posted for sale here (although could be wrong). Would love to ask but there is no forum topic. Not surprised as I'm sure he'll just get a lot of flipping comments.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Turtlepower169:

Actually I did not pay $500. I paid a lot more than that because the lady obviously had no idea what she had. She was very excited when I brought her a fair amount of money for a untested machine. No keys and no power in the house. As for the price I just threw something out there. It says best offer. I wanted to give someone a chance at it before I replace he playfield etc etc. cabinet is in good shape it’s just faded. Calm down ladies.

Well I stand corrected then.

#18 6 years ago

If i was in North Carolina Id take this in a heartbeat.

#19 6 years ago

Cool story bro. Now that the .0001% of ladies on this site have calmed down, do the rest of us need to as well? Just asking for a friend. Thanks.

#20 6 years ago

Not here to bust your balls, but I just don't get it. The seller set
The price so why not happily give them their asking price and be on your way? Giving more then asking price doesn't compute for me. I love a good deal.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Not here to bust your balls, but I just don't get it. The seller set
The price so why not happily give them their asking price and be on your way? Giving more then asking price doesn't compute for me. I love a good deal.

It is called good doing the right thing - I do it all the time when I am buying. Over the years I have found it pays to be honest and fair both when buying & selling. A couple of my "best leads" have come from giving someone more than they were asking including one of my recent warehouse deals that greatly upgraded our collection.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Cool story bro. Now that the .0001% of ladies on this site have calmed down, do the rest of us need to as well? Just asking for a friend. Thanks.

Yeah, thinking it's okay to attempt to burn a bunch of dudes by calling them ladies is no longer correct thinking.

However, if ".0001%" of Pinside's 45,778 members were ladies, that would work out to under 1/20th of one lady!

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

It is called good doing the right thing - I do it all the time when I am buying. Over the years I have found it pays to be honest and fair both when buying & selling.

pinball karma does exist

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

However, if ".0001%" of Pinside's 45,778 members were ladies, that would work out to under 1/20th of one lady!

Yes, I triple checked the numbers and that’s what I came up with as well. Talk about a male dominated hobby

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

So they bought it for $500 and immediately put it up for $3500 without even wiping the dirt off. Scummy flippers giving Greensboro a bad name.

And you wouldn't have done the same?

Cmon man. What should he have done instead for you to think his actions ok? Picked it up, wiped her down good, then resold for $600 to make just a little profit for his small efforts?

Get real.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

And you wouldn't have done the same?
Cmon man. What should he have done instead for you to think his actions ok? Picked it up, wiped her down good, then resold for $600 to make just a little profit for his small efforts?
Get real.

Since i have never sold a game it would be torn apart waiting on parts. Then it would be in the corner of my living room with the rest of my games.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Since i have never sold a game it would be torn apart waiting on parts. Then it would be in the corner of my living room with the rest of my games.

You're right. Excuse me. Everyone should act and do things the way you do.

#28 6 years ago

Nice find. Good score. Hope you get as much as you can for it. Ignore the haters.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

You're right. Excuse me. Everyone should act and do things the way you do.

#30 6 years ago

I wanted to give someone a chance at it before I replace he playfield etc etc.

Then offer it for what you paid. That's a true pinsider.

3 weeks later
#31 6 years ago

Thanks DJshakes!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
Boards
PinSound

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/50000-funhouse?hl=nowakster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.