Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by adol75
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jasenwm:

So I've been collecting video games for 30 years I'm 42. I have about 22 consoles and few arcade cabs some I built. My list of pinball I WANT are black hole, haunted house, wipe out, Metallica, rescue 911,. I was going to get a virtual pin but I kinna want the real deal even though it's $$$

Virtual pinball (when done as correctly as it can be done) can be a fun alternative addition to a collection but it is in no way a replacement for a physical pinball machine.

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Can you get new NIB pro models for 5k delivered or is that $5799 the actual price for new pro? I see the $5799 price everywhere.

The last time I was quoted was a while ago when SW first came out and I was quoted $5400 street price. Not sure if that has changed since then.

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRyan:

I am in the same boat. Trying to decide on a Metallica or Iron Maiden. But I am really struggling with saving a little more and getting the premium versions. Not a huge fan of IM music and love Metallica. However I like both and simply want the game I enjoy the most. So far I think IM wins. It's a 50/50 split on whether the premium is worth the extra coin on those 2 games.

I had the Met Pro and sold it to buy the premium which I still have and enjoy. My wife and I played INMDN Pro at Zapcon last year and we were in the market for one immediately after we played it. That was pretty rare that a pin clicked with my wife since she doesn't even play with me at home. We ended up grabbing a like new pro with 100ish plays on it for a good price. At Zapcon this year they had a premium we got the chance to put 10 plays on or so and neither of us felt the need to sell the pro to buy the premium. I am much more of a fan of Metallica music but I would say that I enjoy the IMDN pin more right now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/5000-what-you-buying-?tu=jarbyjibbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.