Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by adol75
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Lots of factors.
    How many games do you have now?
    What games?
    What themes do you like?
    What kind of gameplay do you like?
    If it was me, Id buy a stern pro or some flavor or another. Then use the $500 left over for mods.

Quoted from Jasenwm:

So I've been collecting video games for 30 years I'm 42. I have about 22 consoles and few arcade cabs some I built. My list of pinball I WANT are black hole, haunted house, wipe out, Metallica, rescue 911,. I was going to get a virtual pin but I kinna want the real deal even though it's $$$

Quoted from Jasenwm:

I'm just getting into pinball. I have a bunch of arcade games but only one pin. 1976 fireball home model

I would take some time to figure out a ranking order for what you like, and explore as many games on location that you can (barcades, bowling alleys, etc). Plays EMs, early ss games, system 11 games, classic ballys, etc.

I feel that the best option is variety, especially in a home setting. If you find out that you like EMs or early ss games...you could fill up a room with 5k.

I wouldn't just go for 1 pin unless you are absolutely in love with it, and feel that you wont get bored with it anytime soon.

If it were me, i would try yo find a stern meteor, EBD LE, and a bally paragon...then you would have 3 GREAT games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/5000-what-you-buying-?tu=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.