Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RonB
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

There is a $500 Terminator 3 just listed on Clinton Maryland craigslist. Hope a pinsider get its. Too far for me.

#2 4 years ago

Probably a scam.

#3 4 years ago

Probably missing a 0.

#4 4 years ago

Saw this, didn't seem like a scam, more likely the price doubles or triples once this guy gets 50 replies in an hour type of thing...

#5 4 years ago

Another person thinking they are helping people out when in fact they are probably screwing someone over. If this wasn't a scam then the person who was first in line was likely to lose out when the seller got pestered.

#6 4 years ago

True. And even if this wasn't the case, out of 100 people who view Pinside, My guess is that 80% of them will never register or participate. Not sure what giving a deal to one of those guy accomplishes.

Quoted from dung:

Another person thinking they are helping people out when in fact they are probably screwing someone over. If this wasn't a scam then the person who was first in line was likely to lose out when the seller got pestered.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Yeah, that's why he did it????? Just zip your Dung hole!

#8 4 years ago

Looks like the game is sold. The guy sent me pics and a video of the game. He said he had a guy coming to view i and it has been removed from Craigslist.

Hey Dung! Sorry that you do not appreciate when a fellow pinsider looks out for other fellow collectors when he spots a good deal. I would think the seller would also appreciate getting more calls when he is trying to get something sold.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas Grinch!!

#9 4 years ago

Did you expect a non-shitty reply from someone named dung?

#10 4 years ago

Saw this right away but I don't care for the game hopefully it went to a good home and we don't see it up for sale for 2500 in next few days

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Saw this right away but I don't care for the game hopefully it went to a good home and we don't see it up for sale for 2500 in next few days

+1

#12 4 years ago

Hopefully one day I can score one of these dang deals lol I dont get much work in the winter so im trying to sell sst so I can get another project need something to do .

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If it was in Michigan it'd be $3k in a few days!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Omaha, NE

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside