View topic image gallery

78722FEF-D0EA-44ED-9A4C-507E97F8FB7C (resized).jpeg
8F8046FA-6C6F-4C2F-BBA9-A2911E12E760 (resized).jpeg
0Conquest-200-Work-05 (resized).jpg
EBA4B578-BBB7-4736-9AC4-33F762E8427C (resized).jpeg
F96D6662-C391-47CA-8452-080BC72F2769 (resized).jpeg
0Conquest-200-Work-04 (resized).jpg
0A-Go-Go-ipdb-tiny.pdf (PDF preview)
0Genius CP Explosionszeichnung-small.pdf (PDF preview)
6D294167-8042-4611-B670-CA38F910B8D7 (resized).jpeg
CDE6B612-8EA0-4C48-85CA-301A19E35298 (resized).jpeg
3E7E624D-57EF-456F-8B3A-3FF48A24D87E (resized).jpeg
0Conquest-200-Work-03 (resized).jpg
0New-World-Work-01 (resized).jpg
xnewworld-Total-Save-orpalis.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RatShack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from simonsrat:

I picked up a Playmatic Conquest 200 .... keep reading and do not be scared, some general knowledge may point me in the right direction. Got the machine working except for the 500 point relay. I am going to do a write up on the machine and all the fixes once I have it finished. It is in amazing condition and plays a fun game.
Lets start with the first question ... I do not have a schematic. I can not find one on the web or anything else about the machine (or playmatic). I am in Australia and postage is a killer and if I do find one somewhere in the states and if I order it I want to get a few more things with it to even out the postage ... then we have to wait.
The machine mechanics are very similar to my Bally Circus. In regards to how the score motor looks and layout.
There are 5 switches which should switch the 500 point relay on and score points and ring the chime 5 times.
3 x targets which turn off A,B,C which turn on the double bonus.
- all targets when hit turn on their corresponding relay which controls the bonus
- these relays stay engaged until ball end
- These targets have multiple switches in them
- everything works fine except no chime or score
2 x rollover targets which control the position of the bumper bumper multiplier rollover switch
- both targets engage the relay which moves the position
- These targets have multiple switches in them
- everything works fine except no chime or score
The 500 point relay will manually engage if I press it with a stick. The score motor turns , 500 points is scored and the chime rings 5 times, then the motor stops and the relay releases.
When I did this the first time all 5 targets scored 500 points and chimes worked. Then they stopped working. I manually engaged the 500 point rely a second time and it worked correctly for a shorter period. Now if I engage it all it does its score points and ring chimes but does not make the targets work again.
I am assuming the issue is with the 500 point relay but I can not find information on how to test it. I am a very visual person and can work things out from photos and videos but I have had no luck finding anything which explains testing a magnetic relay.
Even if you can explain how these switches work I can try to follow them. I am at a loss because I am assuming that one set of switches (on all 5 targets) directly controls the 500 point relay .... it does not go anywhere else. But I will admit I have no idea how score motors work as I have not had to play with one yet.
On a side note the coloured wiring in this machine does not seem to follow any logical sequence. (it all looks factory) Wires within a circuit seem to change colour for no reason. A lot different to stuff I have chased on the Bally Circus.
I can upload photos or anything else you gurus need to help me.
Thanks for you knowledge,
Steven

Late to the party, but there was another recent Conquest 200 thread where someone posted mostly complete schematics.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RatShack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/500-point-relay-not-engaing?tu=RatShack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.