Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC01725 (resized).JPG
DSC01724 (resized).JPG
DSC01711 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I am cleaning and adjusting my Miss-O and I ran into something I haven't found before. The 500 relay has both a latch and trip. The mechanism is straightforward and works correctly, my question is around the switches.

When the "trip" coil is activated it pulls its plate and releases the plastic slots to move just a hair. So I am trying to figure out what this would do, is there a switch that will only open/close when "trip" is used or is it simply a hold-open situation and the switches all need to be set to open/close using the "latch" relay.

I can't really tell from the schematic - does anyone know?

DSC01711 (resized).JPGDSC01711 (resized).JPGDSC01724 (resized).JPGDSC01724 (resized).JPGDSC01725 (resized).JPGDSC01725 (resized).JPG
#5 3 years ago

Thanks guys. I was hoping that was the case

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/500-point-latch?tu=mark532011 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.