IMG_0833 (resized).JPG
IMG_0831 (resized).JPG
IMG_0830 (resized).JPG
IMG_0832 (resized).JPG
IMG_3266 (resized).JPG
AVSevolution1 (resized).png
AVSevolution3 (resized).png
AVSevolution2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#172 8 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I need to find a "purist" to buy my Gamecube component cable for $200ish (the going price).
It seems the smart thing to do would be just to buy a Wii for $50 (which is an exact hardware backwards compatible Gamecube) and then buy a component cable for it for $5....but I know there are purists out there that want their Gamecube games played on a Gamecube and the component cable was the best official output cable for it. The cable brings such a high price because they were never made by a 3rd party (official Nintendo only) and they were also never sold in stores. They could only be bought directly from Nintendo.
I would think you would have to be pretty pure to plunk down $200+ for a cable when you could get the exact same results (same hardware, same controller, same video output) for $150 cheaper than the price of the cable.

I bought mine in a store... $25 back in the day, should have bought 4

1 month later
#186 8 years ago

If this would have incorporated snes as well, I may have jumped in...

Otherwise a very good buy for nes power fans!

3 months later
#199 8 years ago

Well, what the heck, I'll post this here, and if someone wants to buy this, then I'll out fit it with whatever system

It's a NEW custom Nintendo cab with custom smb3 graphics, I can make it 1 or 2 players.

I plan to take it to Texas pinball fest and sell it there if Noone here wants it

image.jpgimage.jpg

9 months later
#214 7 years ago

I bought an original modified rgb nes, and an everdrive, also bought a small crt tv to go with it, such cool nostalgic fun! I can't wait to build another cabinet for this nes...

Months back I built an smb3 arcade that featured an original nes... I only had it a few weeks before it found its new owners.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/500-new-nes-video-game-system-for-preorder-hdmi-out?tu=chosen_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.