Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dae7e244-cf3c-4b61-a542-392bf8bc3615 (resized).jpg
    Laser_Ventilation_pics_001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider catboxer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 8 years ago

I will buy one when they are ready to ship for this same price. If they can afford to take 50 points off them before shipping a unit they should be able to hit that price point later. I miss having laser cutters...but no way on a preorder.

#33 8 years ago

But that registration camera is just too slick. Really innovative.

#48 8 years ago

Vinyl and a Co2 laser = hydro cloride gas. I have cut PETG and other plastics/wood on a Trotec 200 w/ Nonvented charcoal filter and it still smells = not completely filtered. If you are doing a lot of cutting you need high static pressure/appropriate CFMs to vent that crap. But in my home for small projects, eh...not super worried about it.

#63 8 years ago

There are some vinyl cutters that have software that sells access to their cloud database of ready to cut artwork. Since they are not directly targeting designers, I suspect this is what they're planning.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider catboxer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/50-off-100-off-glowforge-laser?tu=catboxer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.