• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by kermit24
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180221_191500_Film3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jason43.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Looking for a set of headphones to replace the pair that my dog decided to use as a chew toy. I'd like to keep the price under $50, wired(non bluetooth). I'm heavily leaning towards a pair of Koss Porta Pros, but could use a few other suggestions. I listen to everything from the Beatles to Slayer.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

If you want to stay within your budget
amazon.com link »

I've seen them mentioned in a few comparisons/reviews. Seems for the price, they're decent.

Unfortunately, I can't justify spending twice my budget with as little as I listen to headphones. Most of my listening is is in front of a turntable and a pair of speakers these days.

#9 6 years ago

These will be for the few times i listen to music on spotify on my phone, not vinyl duty.

#13 6 years ago

Thanks all for the recommendations. I ended up going with these:
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=18515
For the price they were marked down to, they were tough to pass on.

20180221_191500_Film3 (resized).jpg20180221_191500_Film3 (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Not a bad price. How do they sound?

Obviously, i need to give them a good break in, but out of the box, they sound good. Very full sounding, good lows, highs don't have as much sparkle as I'd like, but decent none the less. Build quality is very good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jason43.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/50-headphone-suggestions?tu=jason43 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.