• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
photo.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I will be making the 2 hrs trip to pick up my newest addition creature one of my all time favorites!!!Now the challenge this will be the first pin I have to tackle getting up the steps and putting legs on bymyself any helpful tips for the veteran pinsiders ????

#2 11 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Now the challenge this will be the first pin I have to tackle getting up the steps and putting legs on bymyself any helpful tips for the veteran pinsiders ????

Congrats! I'll need a creature some point in my life.

As for the stairs alone, appliance dolly and hope nothing goes wrong.
Legs - 4 milk crates and some wood. 2 milk crates under front of machine should get it off the ground. 2 in the back will not raise the back...you need a piece or 2 of wood...or whatever to give you some more height. Doing that you have all 4 legs off the ground and can put on/take off legs.
Get some carpet sliders to help you move them around easy by yourself.

#4 11 years ago

if you can afford a nice creature, you can hire some muscle to help. stairs aren't worth tackling alone imo.

everything else can be done solo, no prob.

if you're stubborn, and you must do it by yourself. take off the head and carry it. pull the glass and balls from the cab, and STRAP it to a dolly. it takes time, but just go slow.

#5 11 years ago

I call the local removist and offer a case of beer to do 1 or 2 moves at the end of there day, cheaper than damage to yourself, house or game, good luck.

#6 11 years ago

Congratulations... I love my Creature. Get some help moving! Creature has lots of very expensive ramps!! Wouldn't want to break anything.

#7 11 years ago

Creech is my favorite!

#8 11 years ago

Yeah - Get help at least with the steps. The rest you can do.

#9 11 years ago

Well guys got it in the house no prob bymyself the truck bed was level with the porch on the side of the house and got it together bymyself very proud actually this seemed to be the easiest move yet this is pin number 5 in less then a year and will deff be around a lot longer then all the others creature is a fav of mine will post some pics tomorrow !!!!

#10 11 years ago

Congrats sir! Glad the move went ok. I'm actually trading a certain NGG for Creech this weekend. Like the Gofers, but couldn't pass this up. Played a couple amazing CFTBLs in pinball league and have been deliriously trying to get one ever since.

#11 11 years ago

Thanks joel and congrats on the trade glad it worked out for you let me know whats going on with the fall league !!!!

#12 11 years ago

The Creature

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#13 11 years ago

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#14 11 years ago

CREECH is my grail pin.

Congratulations!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 24.00
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/5-the-creature and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.