9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by trudert9
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

Paragon - I know the game, and I love to hate the game. But I wouldn't mind a couple of months to really know how much I hate loving it.

Addams Family - How many times can I play that game and not get it? There is no way I'd drop the cash on it. But they made a gazillion of them, and it's so many people's game that brought them in.

The Walking Dead - I'd only want it to spend a couple weeks in the Pinball Browser along with DVD rips of the show. I'd fix a minor oversight in the game because it seems Stern didn't realize there was source material to draw from.

Creature - I really do like the game. But it's one I'd only want around for a month or two.

Mustang (Pro) - yeah, I won't buy one. Well, probably won't. But I wouldn't mind having some one on one time with it.

There is just something great about getting one on one time with a game. I just had Tri-Zone in my house for a couple months on a loaner like this. It was great to just play it like crazy and get to know it. At home is where you really get to know a game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Woolwich Township, NJ
$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/5-pins-you-would-like-to-have-at-home-for-a-while-but-would-not-buy?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.