There are a number of weirdos I have encountered that raised my curiosity. Catacomb was one of them, and it could not leave the home fast enough.
There are a number of other pins I would like to explore in depth. This time without losing my shirt and overpaying for it. So I guess the best strategy would be to have at home for a while (say 1 week to 1 month) as a temporary trade but not permanently. Here is my list, and the reason why:
- Orbitor 1. Can one really master that PF? I am really curious.
- Disco Fever (or Time Warp, or any other pin with banana flippers). Same comment as for orbitor 1.
- Q*Bert's Quest. Trudeau, you are the man with unique designs… Unsure if I would love it long term.
- BBB. I loved playing that game but could not justify – and cannot afford – paying $17k+ for it. Would love to play the crap out of it, just to know, assuming I had the means, if that would be a keeper or not.
- Interflip dragon. Best memorable sound package of all pinball machines. But how long can you stand Stewart's sound !? https://www.youtube.com/embed/4XQvojmUFro?autoplay=1&rel=0