Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by trudert9
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

There are a number of weirdos I have encountered that raised my curiosity. Catacomb was one of them, and it could not leave the home fast enough.

There are a number of other pins I would like to explore in depth. This time without losing my shirt and overpaying for it. So I guess the best strategy would be to have at home for a while (say 1 week to 1 month) as a temporary trade but not permanently. Here is my list, and the reason why:

- Orbitor 1. Can one really master that PF? I am really curious.
- Disco Fever (or Time Warp, or any other pin with banana flippers). Same comment as for orbitor 1.
- Q*Bert's Quest. Trudeau, you are the man with unique designs… Unsure if I would love it long term.
- BBB. I loved playing that game but could not justify – and cannot afford – paying $17k+ for it. Would love to play the crap out of it, just to know, assuming I had the means, if that would be a keeper or not.
- Interflip dragon. Best memorable sound package of all pinball machines. But how long can you stand Stewart's sound !? https://www.youtube.com/embed/4XQvojmUFro?autoplay=1&rel=0

#2 7 years ago

Spectrum, I want that game for eight months to play the hell out of and get my fill.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Spectrum, I want that game for eight months to play the hell out of and get my fill.

Funny: that was my first pin and I consider it a keeper. But most of friends hate it...

#4 7 years ago

TZ - I've never gotten the hype? I've played it on many occasions and don't understand all the love. Maybe if I had one for a while I might "get it"? Probably not...but worth a shot.

WOZ - see above

SS - Not worth (to me) what it goes for because it's too easy. One or two weeks with it and I should be good forever.

CV - See above.

Circus Circus - Not a game that interest me at all.....so maybe I should play it and make sure.

#5 7 years ago

Any game over $3k

#6 7 years ago

Paragon - I know the game, and I love to hate the game. But I wouldn't mind a couple of months to really know how much I hate loving it.

Addams Family - How many times can I play that game and not get it? There is no way I'd drop the cash on it. But they made a gazillion of them, and it's so many people's game that brought them in.

The Walking Dead - I'd only want it to spend a couple weeks in the Pinball Browser along with DVD rips of the show. I'd fix a minor oversight in the game because it seems Stern didn't realize there was source material to draw from.

Creature - I really do like the game. But it's one I'd only want around for a month or two.

Mustang (Pro) - yeah, I won't buy one. Well, probably won't. But I wouldn't mind having some one on one time with it.

There is just something great about getting one on one time with a game. I just had Tri-Zone in my house for a couple months on a loaner like this. It was great to just play it like crazy and get to know it. At home is where you really get to know a game.

#7 7 years ago

Potc
Tspp
Tom
Wcs
Funhouse

#8 7 years ago

Al's Garage Band Goes On A World Tour (love the pulsing flipper buttons, but not deep enough to keep)
Class of 1812 (strange, fun, but extremely repetitive)
Wizard of Oz (not a theme I want to own as a pin, even though I like the movie)
Tron LE (just for the beauty and to maybe finally "get" what's supposed to be so great about the kinda boring gameplay)
Metallica (I do like Metallica, but not enough to have it playing for hours...the pin itself is great though)

#9 7 years ago

Iron Man
Black Hole
WOZ
MMR
TAF

#10 7 years ago

SS
TOTAN
FGY
CC
Haunted House

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 599.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Just 3D Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Tools
Pincoder Store

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!