New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 185867)

5 Gallon Craftsman Shopvac $12.99

By vid1900

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Pickle
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2017-04-11 18.05.56 (resized).jpg
    IMAG7610 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9509 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9510 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9508 (resized).JPG
    spin_prod_632069801 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Kmart is blowing these out for crazy cheap price.

If you are still contaminating the family's household vac with the lead dust from your pins, time to get your own vac.

http://www.kmart.com/craftsman-evolv-5-gallon-3-peak-horsepower-wet-dry/p-00916822000P?sellerId=KMART&prdNo=13&blockNo=13&blockType=G13&sid=KAx20050801x13xSlickdeals&aff=Y&PID=4485850&AID=10660381&utm_medium=1122587|4485850|10660381

spin_prod_632069801 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Wow, thanks for the link, Vid! I need to get rid of the old, now moldy shop vac I used when we were building our house, and I could afford to downsize. This is perfect!
    Basement just flooded due to a huge storm in DC last night, so I'll use the old one to pump out the water, then it's going out to pasture..

#3 3 years ago

Bah, none available within 50 miles of me.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

what a K mart ?

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from modfather:

what a K mart ?

Right next to the circuit city and radio shacks.

#6 3 years ago

No K-Mart left around me!

#7 3 years ago

I have that one for cleaning out machines. Works excellent.

#8 3 years ago

Don't forget a set of mini tools. They help alot getting into the tight spots.

#9 3 years ago

none within 50 miles of me either, I think both of our K-mart stores in town already closed.

#10 3 years ago

Same there are 2 with in 50miles of me but none in stock or avalible for shipping

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Or almost anybody! They are on a permanent blue light special...on their way out.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=k-mart+closes+stores&safe=active&tbm=nws

#12 3 years ago

None within 50 miles of me either

#13 3 years ago

Thanks Vid! Reserved 3 to be picked up at my local Kmart, one for my Dad, Brother and myself!

#14 3 years ago

It now says "shipping temporally unavailable" so keep an eye out for when it returns.

#15 3 years ago

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Bucket-Head-5-gal-1-75-Peak-HP-Wet-Dry-Vac-BH0100/202017218

These are pretty cool for 10 bucks more. I have 2 of them and they work great.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from fattdirk:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Bucket-Head-5-gal-1-75-Peak-HP-Wet-Dry-Vac-BH0100/202017218
    These are pretty cool for 10 bucks more. I have 2 of them and they work great.

Not a bad deal but almost half the HP.

So Vid how do you find all these great deals....didn't you post that awesome air compressor deal last time that I picked up?

#17 3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up man! Walking out with one right now from my local K-Mart

They really mean LOW!

Thanks again!

IMG_9508 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9510 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9509 (resized).JPG

#18 3 years ago

Thanks for the info Vid! Took some doing to find one locally. Ended up driving about 40 miles to get one from the nearest store that had one. Turns out they had four. I bought them all and started calling friends and family when I got back, they're all sold now.

#19 3 years ago

Wow.this is practically free. Nice one Vid.

#20 3 years ago

Thanks for the info.My old shop vac is missing a wheel so I needed a new one.

#21 3 years ago

I tried to find one around the bay area but according to the k-mart website, there is none available around SF, San Jose, HAyward, FRemont .

#22 3 years ago

You need to actually go to the store. It said none of my stores had any but I found 2 at one store and 1 at another

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

You need to actually go to the store. It said none of my stores had any but I found 2 at one store and 1 at another

I just went and got two more.They will be good Christmas presents.

#24 3 years ago

None at the Hayward, CA store. Darn!

#25 3 years ago

Or call the store directly and give them a detailed description, with colors, of the "wet/dry vac" along with the item number and model number. While they might be able to find it on the floor and put one on hold for you, once you're there to pick that one up, go back to where they had them on the shelves and look for more(if you want to get more than one).

I say all that because at no point during my many phone conversations with store employees, store managers, and the corporate ordering center did anyone have the correct amount of inventory that actually existed in the store that I got them from. I heard 3, then 2, and even 1 when I had them hold it for me. When I got there, there were four. I'm not sure if it's customer service that is withering away like dust in the wind or the employee's brain cells. I could flip a coin.

#26 3 years ago

All the ones I've seen were high up on a rack against the rear wall of the store in the tool dept.

None were on a retail shelf.

I had to poke them down with an aluminum threshold and catch each one.

#27 3 years ago

Definitely don't go by the website. I called, one store was a lot of help the other store was pretty worthless. They did both have them though, even though the website site neither did. For what it's worth they are 54.99 in-store too, not $49.99 like the website says.

IMAG7610 (resized).jpg

#28 3 years ago

I found one at my local store. However at checkout it rang up 44.95 , and they refused to price match the online sale price. I requested to speak with the store manager , and pulled it up on the in store kiosk. He still insisted its "HIS" store policy that he cant match the sale price. I even tried to order for pick up and the site said out of stock. So.... I walked out .
    2017-04-11 18.05.56 (resized).jpg

#29 3 years ago

Yeah I ended up with 3 of them locally from our stores. I kept one and passed on the deal to a couple of other pinball guys that could use them. Thanks again vid for the heads up!

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

None at the Hayward, CA store. Darn!

Found only one at the Redwood City store just now, so they're in stock at some locations in SFBA despite what online inventory says. Thanks vid1900!

#31 3 years ago

Did you pick it up ? I'm interested but driving for nothing is a pain !

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

Did you pick it up ? I'm interested but driving for nothing is a pain !

Yeah, just went to the store and looked around for it. I don't think there's any left at RWC store but try your luck in SJ locations.

#33 3 years ago

Well, there is none around SJ, REdwood is the closest one apparently

#34 3 years ago

Local store had some, going in to pick up later. I really don't know how kmart is in business... Thanks for the heads up Vid.

#35 3 years ago

Yeah I ended up with 3 of them locally from our stores. I kept one and passed on the deal to a couple of other pinball guys that could use them. Thanks again vid for the heads up!

Your the man, thanks for the hook up again

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Local store had some, going in to pick up later. I really don't know how kmart is in business... Thanks for the heads up Vid.

I've been saying that for 20+ years. Think we're getting closer to the end now though.

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

Your the man, thanks for the hook up again

Not a problem man. That's what the hobby is supposed to be about.

#38 3 years ago

Bought 2 at the tilghman st Kmart in allentown. 1 left on the shelf as of 1:20pm today. Go get it.

#39 3 years ago

No Kmart anywhere near me. Anyone willing to ship LOL!!! Probably cost as much to ship as it would be to just buy one on sale locally
    Or just bring it to me at TPF 2018....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 8.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,999.00
    $ 29.50
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 259.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 8,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 9.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Other
    PIN-UPS
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 132.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 249.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 16.00
    $ 9.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside