(Topic ID: 218098)

5" bell knocker assembly mod or replace?

By Schamattack

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bell parts (resized).jpg
bell replacement. (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schamattack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Ok guys I am struggling very hard to find a knocker assembly for my Chicago coin Kicker 5" bell assembly. If you look at the picture I pretty much need the whole knocker assembly part. Mine is melted together. All I have is the 5" bell and the mounting brackets to the case. I was wondering if I could say buy a knocker assembly off Ebay for like a tilt mechanism and put it in the bell or would the sound be too off?

The only thing I have found that might be part for part replacement was on http://www.pbresource.com/bells.html. I would just have to mount it which shouldnt be to hard. I have attached the picture from that.

bell replacement. (resized).jpgbell replacement. (resized).jpg

bell parts (resized).jpgbell parts (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Just buy the coil and plunger from pbr and you'll be as good as new. If you dont have the coil number Steve can figure it out. Chances are the gottlieb parts should fit

This is what a ended up doing. very nice and responsive guy. Helped me figure out what I needed and just placed an order for the coil and plunger!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schamattack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/5-bell-knocker-assembly-mod-or-replace?tu=Schamattack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.