By LesManley

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1446 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1445 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

4x - 7ft Black Light UV Strip w/ AC Adapter & Jack Conne

Added: 2018-09-03 20:34:03 UTC • Ended: September 4th, 2018
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 10

I bought all these parts to build blacklights to mount under my games to light up my blacklight carpet and I ended up with too many, so I am selling the extras. Each UV strip is 6.6ft long and I have already wired them with the jack connector so you can plug an AC adapter in and plug them right into the wall. I also have a battery pack I can include if you want them to run on batteries instead. I am willing to sell each setup for $10, plus $5.00 shipping for each. Each setup fits 1 game. Buy all 4 and I will do $40 shipped. With each setup you get...

6.6ft UV LED strip
    DC Jack Connector
    AC adapter and/or battery pack

They come ready to use right away. You could mount them anywhere, but I used double sided foam tape on the bottom of the game so I didn't have to make any holes and it was completely reversible.

Item photos

IMAG1445 (resized).jpg
    IMAG1446 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are LesManley's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to LesManley's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Woodbury, MN, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4x-7ft-black-light-uv-strip-w-ac-adapter-ampamp-jack-connector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.