Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by horseflesh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Current pricing for everything is all in over the map. How does everyone think Deadpool Premium will hold up in value over time? I know it's just a best guess. I do consider resale value also when buying a pin.

Looking for a 4th pin, my current collection.

Star Trek Premium
    Wonka LE
    Cactus Canyon Remake LE (incoming 2022)
    ???

Considering a Hobbit for awhile but they are now priced higher then I'm willing to pay. Considering a Walking Dead Premium. I really enjoy Beatles but when I go to sell it I think I'll lose $1500. I would grab a Mustang Premium Boss but the chances of that are slim as they made very few of them.

Not interested in most newer Sterns for various reasons. Most are fun, but not 9k fun. It's hard when you get such an awesome pin like Wonka, nothing else is looking very good in comparison. Just my opinion.

Can't decide if Deadpool Premium us a good buy or not at 9k.

Also considering throwing down an Alien LV deposit, but I wouldn't see that for 6 to 8 months.

I'm kinda all over the place LOL.

Thanks for any input. I suppose I can live with 3 pins, I feel lucky to have that many. I could squeeze a 4th into the room they are in so it's tempting. I will be considering a MM Remake in 2023 from CGC but the current used prices are too high.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Yeah Your all over the place but Walking Dead Premium would be an excellent choice IMO

Yes and the funny part is a picked up the phone and ordered Wonka without thinking too hard. It's ended up being the most fun we've ever had with a pin. It's going to be hard to top it.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

I know it's not a real pinball machine, what about a Virtual Pinball. Multiple Games in one.

I would definitely consider that if space wasn't an issue. Not sure I want to give up my 4th spot for a virtual.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He seems concerned about resale value. Virtual pins have no resale value as they are awful and not actual pinball machines.

Good point.

#10 2 years ago

IMDN is really fun, love playing it. Don't like the art or music though.

GNR... Not sure, I've played it on location, layout felt a little boring.

#12 2 years ago

I would add I have some reasons right now why it would be strongly preferred to have a game shipped to me versus driving and picking one up.

#16 2 years ago

I haven't played Jurassic Park... DP Prem vs JP Prem?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4th-pin-ideas?tu=pcprogrammer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.