Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by DeeGor
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12776890_10156557570575553_2006347882_o_(resized).jpg
    2016_party_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

We're doing it again.....

Mrs. Moore and I would like to invite you to our home for our 4th annual arcade party. Please RSVP via PM if you'd like to come, as it is a private event by invitation. I suggest making a weekend of it - Stay here Saturday night in a tent or travel trailer, or lodge at one of the many hotels in town.

Pinball, video games, pig roast, IFPA tournament, live entertainment all day, BNL concert on the big screen and huge PA after dark.... There's something for everyone.

This is a child friendly event. Bring them along and let them enjoy the games.

Event link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/4th-annual-red-rocket-arcade-final-quarter-bar-spring-party-2016

2016_party_(resized).jpg2016_party_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Can't wait. Mr. and Mrs. Moore are the best hosts out there. This party is the highlight of my year and I always have a great time. I'll be there with bells on. This has turned into the best event in the State of MI. Don't miss out!!

#3 8 years ago

Going to try to make it this year!

#4 8 years ago

mr. moore, I love the red rocket arcade artwork!! very nice!!!

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from thadawkins:

Can't wait. Mr. and Mrs. Moore are the best hosts out there. This party is the highlight of my year and I always have a great time. I'll be there with bells on. This has turned into the best event in the State of MI. Don't miss out!!

Thanks Josh. You always add so much to the party every year. You're one of the 'couldn't do it without you' people for sure.

#6 8 years ago

Hmm. Sounds interesting. I'll have to see what I'm doing at the end of May.

#7 8 years ago

Other than posters and artwork, the new EM parlor is done... It's a cool place to hang....

12776890_10156557570575553_2006347882_o_(resized).jpg12776890_10156557570575553_2006347882_o_(resized).jpg

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Other than posters and artwork, the new EM parlor is done... It's a cool place to hang....

Wow! Love the carpet.

#9 8 years ago

Groovy room, dude.

1 month later
    1 month later
    #11 7 years ago

Less than a month away bump.....

3 weeks later
    #12 7 years ago

I'm upset that I have a conflict again this year. Todd provides hospitality that is not to be missed.

The games are great, but the company is better.

#13 7 years ago

One of the very best pinball parties you can attend! Great games, great food, great beer, great music, & unbelievably awesome host's! Todd & Candy are the best!
    I'll be bringing my Full Throttle & one other pin as well. ?

#14 7 years ago

See you in 12 hours!

#15 7 years ago

Thanks Todd, had a great time yesterday! Had alotta fun in the tournament too!

#16 7 years ago

Great party Todd & Candy! Thank you! The Zampich family had a blast! It was satisfying seeing everyone enjoying Full Throttle & AFM, I'm glad I brought them.
    Thanks to everyone who brought games, & Josh for running the tournament.
    Steve killed it with the BBQ as usual, so good!

#17 7 years ago

Yep, as always I had a great time. Bummer I missed the tournament but I'll just have to try again next time. I did smash the GC score on Earthshaker

Thanks Todd and Candy for doing this, it must be very stressful and a big expense to put these on....if you ever want to "fundraise" for it just let me know. We'll set you up as a nonprofit and then we can all write off any donations

Also thanks to all those who bring machines and to those who bring and prepare food!!!

#18 7 years ago

Todd love your carpet. Could you please tell me where u got it. I've been looking for carpet like that and haven't had much luck. Thx

#19 7 years ago

Pridecarpets.com is one distributor. There are several in Dalton, GA.

#20 7 years ago

Thx I will check it out

#21 7 years ago

Damn! I need to check this website more than every 14 days... Looks like I missed out on a great time

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from edwinpblue:

Damn! I need to check this website more than every 14 days... Looks like I missed out on a great time

I started inviting about this event 3 months ago.

This is probably the last time I go this big. I'll still do events, but they can't be what this one was. I'm very happy for people who got to experience it, despite its flaws.

250lbs of pork, 48 gallons of beer, open bar, 2 live bands, Prince and the Revolution over a 2k watt PA system and 15 foot screen, camping on site, IFPA pinball tournament all for a great cause....

Good times, good times.

#23 7 years ago

Was a great party Tamoore. Thanks for throwing it. Got to meet a lot of cool people and play a ton of pins.

Was definitely worth the trip.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4th-annual-spring-party-in-grayling-mi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.