Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gregh43
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC06965.jpg
    DSC06920.JPG
    DSC06986.JPG
    DSC06984.JPG
    DSC06996.jpg
    DSC06993.jpg
    image-969.jpg
    image-26.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103_4999-399.JPG
    103_5044.JPG
    103_5041.JPG
    103_5027-462.JPG
    image-947.jpg
    IMAG0879.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 10 years ago

I have a virtual pin and I love it. Allows me to play rare euro games i've never seen. Lets me learn the rules and get used to games for tournament that I would never want to own. The footprint it takes up is well worth it for me. When your out of space and you have access to play every game ever made, that's fantastic. Most of the tables have gotten to the point, where they are very very close to the real thing. The EM's are very well done plus you have well over 400 games you can download for free. Every little aspect is adjustable. So if it doesn't feel real enough for you. Adjust it until it does.

Plus on mine, I bought a duel X arcade joystick and use it for a MAME emulator as well. So it has 168 pinball machines, 6000+ arcades, every super nintendo, genesis, Atari 2600, 5800, 7800, NES, Gameboy, N64, gamecube game on it as well. It can do anything. Plus you can use it as a jukebox. It's my 2nd most expensive pin i've ever bought and well worth it.

#63 10 years ago

I have the extreme widebody from virtuapin.net . High end all the way. Monopoly is one of the most demanding tables out there, and I can run it flawlessly without glitches. VP has come along so far since 2006. The ultrapin was a piece of garbage. The new stuff is so fantastic. Everyone that has played my Virtual pin, has loved it and many went and ordered one. They also have a mini tabletop version for those that don't want to take up an entire footprint. Plus the nudging has been greatly improved in the last 9 months.

#85 10 years ago

btw, just wanted to say. that place I got my virtual pin from is virtuapin.net. Not .com.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4sale-virtual-pinball?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.