Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by fuseholder
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

puke (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 4 years ago

Stop trying to make VP happen.

It's a novelty at 480p. It's a novelty at 4K. It's a novelty at 16K.

It's nothing most pinball players/collectors want to play beyond a few flips at a pinball show, and there's literally no working pinball flipper game on Earth that wouldn't be more worthy of a precious slot in anybody's collection. It's a cool novelty on your PC or phone but doesn't work in a full-size pinball bank.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from T7:

I disagree regarding the precious slot 100%. That is the primary reason for a VP machine. 1 slot for 200 (or more) virtual games that there is no way I could acquire all of those real games, is better to me than 1 more real pinball. If I only had 5 games or so, I would feel differently - but at a relatively large collection, I've got plenty of real games (but I still want more LOL) - so the VP fills that gap great at the current VP quality level. Especially for EM's and Solid States which are hard for me to justify a slot in my collection for.
    Example: I really enjoy WH2O, JunkYard, EATPM, Taxi, Diner and a handful of EM's (just to name a few). But I know that these games are not "worthy" to replace any of the other games in my collection. But with 1 slot for a VPin, I can play all of these anytime I want - even if the experience is slightly diminished, as long as it's still fun, and it is LOL.

Williams Toledo > 4K VP!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4k-virtual-pinball-it-looks-so-good?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.