Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by fuseholder
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

puke (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from wlf_:

Are slide saves legal tho?

Shoot, with some basic coding skills you can turn a button into a save button to where when you press it the game puts a wall over the outlanes I used to do that when I was play testing games I was building. Wanted to test a ramp, build a wall and make it colidable with my magnasave button.

VP has it's place and is good at what it's there to be, a fun video game. If you go into it thinking that it's going to replace the real thing then you will be extremely disappointed.

I used to love VP and became an author. After spending 100's of hours making table after table I got burnt out and now my cab just sits in the corner of my office collecting dust. Heck, I recently pulled the computer out of it to make a dedicated streaming PC.

I've debated selling the shell (it's got all the bells and whistles) but not sure if I could actually do it though

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4k-virtual-pinball-it-looks-so-good?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.