(Topic ID: 297678)

47PINS out of San Fran .. anyone deal with them?

By meSz

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by justyn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Anyone have experience with 47PINS out of San Fran?

#2 2 years ago

Scam, they were based in Dundee last week in the uk!!!

#3 2 years ago

never heard of em. sounds sketchy

#5 2 years ago

A small storefront Downtown on Market St with no parking seems like a really odd place for a pinball shop. On the bright side, if you do check it out, Sutter Station Tavern two doors down has a cool parklet shaped like a cable car: https://sf.eater.com/2021/7/27/22595233/best-parklets-san-francisco

(In case it isn't clear, I agree it sounds sketchy)

#6 2 years ago

Thanks for the post all! Have a neighbor back East that was looking at a machine they have. It sounded sketchy to me but couldn't find anything on them.

2 weeks later
    #7 2 years ago

If anything sounds too good to be true, thenmit probably is a scam. Great info on the other thread. Huge scammers!

1 month later
    #8 2 years ago

Wish there was a way to absolutely destroy these a$$clowns. The scam is obvious if you know anything about pinball but I wonder how much they take in from people who don't know better.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/47pins-out-of-san-fran-anyone-deal-with-them?hl=codhollandaise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.