• Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

455 locations (resized).jpg
HH flasher lamp 455.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I'm replaying my reg bulbs with led but not finding any 455 led bulbs to put in my haunted house pinball ???

#2 10 years ago

If you are talking about the 8 high voltage #313 bulbs (they have a standard #44/47 base but run at solenoid voltage) located under the green window lighting up the lower playfield, Cointaker has them.

http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=474&categoryId=82

If you are talking the flashing #47/44 bulbs in the head, those are flashing because of the auxiliary lamp driver module (Aka: chase module) in the head and are standard #47/#44 bulbs.

If you are talking adding 455's to your machine (it does not have them from factory), Cointaker and most other led companies stock them.

http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=545&categoryId=82

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

If you are talking about the 8 high voltage #313 bulbs (they have a standard #44/47 base but run at solenoid voltage) located under the green window lighting up the lower playfield, Cointaker has them.
http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=474&categoryId=82
If you are talking the flashing #47/44 bulbs in the head, those are flashing because of the auxiliary lamp driver module (Aka: chase module) in the head and are standard #47/#44 bulbs.
If you are talking adding 455's to your machine (it does not have them from factory), Cointaker and most other led companies stock them.
http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=545&categoryId=82

In the manual it says uses 3 455 type bulbs in back box for gi ? So you can just put 44/47 in them ?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

In the manual it says uses 3 455 type bulbs in back box for gi ? So you can just put 44/47 in them ?

I don't remember seeing that, but I do believe you. Now you're going to make me go break open my HH manual. Thanks

Yes you can use regular 447's in their place, they will just not blink.

7 months later
#5 9 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Can anyone "Confirm" the Original placement of the Three #445 Flasher lamps in the backbox of the Haunted House?

The original backbox was designed using 55 qty #44/47 lamps and 3 qty #455 (self flashing) lamps.
Obviously the three #455 lamps will not be used by the computer controlled lamp sockets in the backbox.

HH flasher lamp 455.jpgHH flasher lamp 455.jpg
4 months later
#6 9 years ago

how many bulbs are in haunted house total? in the 44 size?

3 months later
#7 8 years ago

Bumping this extremely helpful thread.

#8 8 years ago

Bueller...?

1 month later
#9 8 years ago
Quoted from DirkAkron:

Can anyone "Confirm" the Original placement of the Three #445 Flasher lamps in the backbox of the Haunted House?
The original backbox was designed using 55 qty #44/47 lamps and 3 qty #455 (self flashing) lamps.
Obviously the three #455 lamps will not be used by the computer controlled lamp sockets in the backbox.

HH flasher lamp 455.jpg

I am still searching for the placement of this third #455 lamp. The manual does show 2/3 locations but it's hard to make out the third. Any help is much appreciated here.

I believe it is the second floor window of the house itself, so it can flash, but I could be wrong.

#10 8 years ago

Does this help?

#11 8 years ago

Actually, I believe it does... and it confirms my suspicion that the third #455 goes into the second story window to make it flash.

1.) crow's eyes

2.) lightning strike in the distance to the right of the house

3.) second story window

1 year later
#12 7 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Actually, I believe it does... and it confirms my suspicion that the third #455 goes into the second story window to make it flash.
1.) crow's eyes
2.) lightning strike in the distance to the right of the house
3.) second story window

A few corrections (based on what I'm seeing) and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:

It is an owl, not a crow and his eyes blink because of the driver board (same one running most of the lightening). The 3 #455s are located to either side of the house and trigger the smaller lightening strikes there and the third in the 2nd floor window.

7 months later
#13 6 years ago

Thank you so much for this. Just to be sure, let's correct the diagram. Is the second-story window this one?

455 locations (resized).jpg455 locations (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/455-led-in-haunted-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.