Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by boy141
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FF55DEDD-1674-4544-9730-11DFB7015F6F (resized).jpeg
    Pinball Life shipping (resized).png
    ge bulbs (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sea_wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 1 year ago

I just ordered 20 of these but I’m assuming they are not well liked on this forum because no one has mentioned them.

I’m supposed to get them Friday and other than being a little pricey, I was wondering if anyone else has bought them and has opinions.

ebay.com link: itm

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

These were brought up as a solution in one of the other 455 threads. It got pretty long, but someone did say they work fine. No idea on longevity. Now that I know Terry will have them back in stock, I'll go with a few boxes from him. I only need them for EMs with a delay circuit. I use LEDs in most cases.

Thanks. I’ll post a video of them working when I get them. I ordered them before I found out Pinballlife will have 455s.

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from NeonNoodle:

Not direct knowledge but have heard the glass on these seems too thin/fragile. I may still try a box...

Mine are arriving today. Although they may or may not have a long life, I’ll post a video of them in my Lucky Hand later.

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

They will have a long life, but they will blink slower than the GE lamps blinked. At least that is what I am gathering from various posts I've been reading.
    Terry.

Thanks, I’ll post a video this afternoon. They just got here. I definitely would have bought them from you, especially at your price but I had already ordered them.

It’s just nice that we can get them again.

#51 1 year ago

Here’s 4 of the 455s I mentioned above in my Lucky Hand. Not bad at all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sea_wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/455-bulbs-?tu=sea_wolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.