Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by boy141
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FF55DEDD-1674-4544-9730-11DFB7015F6F (resized).jpeg
    Pinball Life shipping (resized).png
    ge bulbs (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrm_4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 1 year ago

I put 3 slow flashers and 3 quick flashers from comet in my Strato flite and my space mission back boxes. (6 each back box) They blink at the same time for about 2 minutes when I turn the game on then after that they’re never in sync.

3 weeks later
    #55 1 year ago

Bought a couple boxes of these after seeing Ronnie’s video.

https://www.memotronics.com/box-of-10-455-blinking-lamp-bulb-flashing-lightbulbs-6-5v-3-25w-0-5a/

Jump to 18 minutes to see the explanation and demo.

#58 1 year ago

Shipping was $4.88 they’ll be here in 3 days

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from pete_d:

[quoted image]
    Not seeing a $4.88 option anywhere there.

Ok
    I didn’t realize this was going to be a controversial post. Just sharing that I bought the lights.

FF55DEDD-1674-4544-9730-11DFB7015F6F (resized).jpegFF55DEDD-1674-4544-9730-11DFB7015F6F (resized).jpeg
    #63 1 year ago
    Quoted from pete_d:

No controversy. I wasn't doubting you got the shipping you did. Just pointing out that whatever option you used, is not available to all customers. For whatever reason.
    I'm happy for you that you can get reasonable shipping. Your experience doesn't change that of those of us who can't.

You’re looking on PBL I bought these from https://www.memotronics.com/box-of-10-455-blinking-lamp-bulb-flashing-lightbulbs-6-5v-3-25w-0-5a/

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

If you read PBL's message above, they're all coming from the same factory. This 'memotronics' isn't the ones actally makin' them, AFAIK.

Did you watch the video I posted? Ronnie compares them to the Eiko version.
    PBR behaves the same in the video above as the ones Ronnie compares to.
    Blink once wait 5 seconds blink once wait 5 seconds.

The ones from memotronics blink wait 2 seconds, blink wait 2 seconds. Like the original shown in the video above also. There’s a different behavior between these memotronics and other new designs.

#68 1 year ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Yeah I did - and it's not 5 seconds. He's "rounding up". While the 'new' ones do look faster, it's not 5 vs 2 seconds.

Didn't say ANYTHING in my post about shipping. Just that 'memotronics' isn't the one making them. Claiming "these are 'memotronics' new bulbs" is rather misleading.

Oh my god who gives a crap about the exact time. There’s clearly a difference. You guys will literally argue about anything. You got 2 videos showing different blink rates and memotronics behave exactly how the originals behave based on 2 videos.

#70 1 year ago

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from vinnypeppers:

all you have to do to get the $4.88 shipping is to create an account ....I just did and got 2 boxes for the same price

Yeah there was some confusion on the shipping
    Pete was thinking that the $4.88 was offered by PBL
    I was just stating that I got the bulbs shipped for that from memotronics
    Until this recent back and forth I didn’t realize that PBL only ships UPS at $18. Ooooof

Coyote was simply stating that memotronics doesn’t make the bulbs which I took as some kind of dig on me from buying them instead of PBL but I was trying to prove that there’s a difference between the 2 from memotronics and PBL. Which was an attempt to explain that it doesn’t matter where they are made the bulbs are clearly behaving different. Which apparently wasn’t in debate.

This whole last bunch of 20 posts or so have been just a shit show of misunderstandings. Wtf happened?

I was just trying to show I found some sweet 455s

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrm_4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/455-bulbs-?tu=mrm_4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.