Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141121_181325.jpg
20141121_181350.jpg
20141121_181611.jpg
20141121_181437.jpg
20141121_181420.jpg
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Anybody from around there coming down to OH? I may be interested in the F-14

Scott

#52 9 years ago

I will be coming down to Ohio at Thanksgiving, the question is whether or not I will have at my disposal a vehicle capable of moving a pin. I'll let you know.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

I will be coming down to Ohio at Thanksgiving, the question is whether or not I will have at my disposal a vehicle capable of moving a pin. I'll let you know.

Sounds good - thanks!

#55 9 years ago

I drive down to Middletown 1-2 times per month from Toledo. Next time would be December 3rd. After that, probably mid- January.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Ozzie:

I drive down to Middletown 1-2 times per month from Toledo. Next time would be December 3rd. After that, probably mid- January.

That is right by my storage facility - if you can pick up a pin - pm me and we will see if we can work something out.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

The golden arrow is Sold also.

Booooooo Hiss!!

Now I need another go to game for League. I bet Mike wanted to sell it just for that reason.

#58 9 years ago

Bump ****.I couldn't pull the trigger on whirlwind ,but looking over most of the machines forsale tonight they all look really nice,I would tell anyone if any of these machines interest check them out .

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Bump ****.I couldn't pull the trigger on Whirlwind ,but looking over most of the machines forsale tonight they all look really nice,I would tell anyone if any of these machines interest check them out .

I agree. These games are in great shape. I bought the F-14 and it's in awesome condition. Thanks again Parker and Mike.

#60 9 years ago

I never understood the move from Sharks club to The Arcade. I like the new location because it is down the road from my Southfield office so I would stop by on weekdays. Now they are only open on weekends. More importantly my wife and friends loved the sharks club, Good food, beer, plenty of things to do. At the new location there is no food and its 100% arcade games which makes it hard to keep the non pinheads busy.

#61 9 years ago

Just updated the list - 36 Machines left.

Was there last night for league and took some pics of King Pin and Space Station that will post soon.

Couple added notes.

Embryon has all Alltek boards.

Black hole was restored by Bobby Butara and has a clearcoated PF.

Funhouse also has under cabinet lighting and LED displays and chrome siderails, lock down.

Frankenstein clearcoat is top nice. This may be the nicest Frank in existence.

Pirates has the topper and couple other mods.

The Iron man is the Pinball Refinery Edition.

List:
http://michiganpinball.com/pinballsforsale.html

#62 9 years ago

Bump **** somebody go buy that whirlwind so I can stop thinking about it...

#63 9 years ago

that potc is a nice price with all those mods.

#64 9 years ago

i am still waiting for pictures of the whirlwind to be added

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

I agree. These games are in great shape. I bought the F-14 and it's in awesome condition. Thanks again Parker and Mike.

Good - I don't have to worry about trying to get that one anymore...

#66 9 years ago

Do people really pay more than $300-$500 for these old things like capt fantastic with 3 pop bumpers in the center and a bunch of targets and no ramps / rules? I can't imagine those games being worth anything more than a donor cabinet for a virtual pinball.

#67 9 years ago

I'm in agreement about the old pins, just not my thing, and I know others are into it but I'm still trying to figure out how any space invaders is worth $3500. Says you gotta see it but I've NIB pins before so I doubt I'd be impressed.

#68 9 years ago

I saw the Space Invaders while it was being done. I don't want to use the word restored because it's better than new. I don't know these guys but I remember thinking that putting that amount of time into it was beyond crazy. But was something to see. I don't know what its worth but it belongs in a serious collectors game room.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Booooooo Hiss!!
Now I need another go to game for League. I bet Mike wanted to sell it just for that reason.

You should make Metallica, WOZ, or Stern Star Trek, or space Station your go to games.
(Especially playing against me)

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

King Pin $700.00 Good Condition.

Is this considered good condition?

20141121_181420.jpg20141121_181420.jpg 20141121_181437.jpg20141121_181437.jpg 20141121_181611.jpg20141121_181611.jpg 20141121_181350.jpg20141121_181350.jpg 20141121_181325.jpg20141121_181325.jpg
#71 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Do people really pay more than $300-$500 for these old things like capt fantastic with 3 pop bumpers in the center and a bunch of targets and no ramps / rules? I can't imagine those games being worth anything more than a donor cabinet for a virtual pinball.

They sure do! Done with pride & satisfaction!!

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

Is this considered good condition?

For its age....yes.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#73 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Your bias against certain eras of pinball (the largest ones, in fact) is well known and noted. To keep bringing it up over and over makes you seem to either be crying out for attention, or insane.

What are you trying to accomplish with a post like this? Yes; Some people like and value things that you don't like and value.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

EMs are great for leagues due to their short ball times and having to actually have lots of skill to play them. This is in direct opposition to modern games where just about anyone can chimp flip their way into a multiball .

I'm down to only 2 EMs vs 20 SS,DMD games so I can see the fun on both sides. To poo poo older games makes me think you've never given them a chance. And yes I've given virtual pinball a chance and while you can do cool visual things, and it's a good approximation of being kinda like real pinball, It just feels wrong in comparison.

-c

#75 9 years ago

I'm interested in the BH. Any pictures available?

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from motosaiz:

I'm interested in the BH. Any pictures available?

Will get pics for this soon.

#78 9 years ago

Lights Camera Action is sold.

Added PICS for Theatre of Magic. As you can see it is in great shape. Has the tiger saw mod and other mods. Also has the LED OCD board installed so all the LEDs lighting looks great.

Also added pics of the DE Star Trek looks great also. May be one of the nicest ones left.

Added another game. An EM Chicago Coin Speedway driving game. It is $250 as is kinda sorta working. Pics for it are up also.

#79 9 years ago

Man, that might be the nicest Funhouse I've ever seen.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from neurokinetik:

Man, that might be the nicest Funhouse I've ever seen.

That funhouse can be seen from the moon if you set it outside. Plays real nice as well.

1 week later
#82 9 years ago

Space Station Sold. Reasonable offers considered on all games.

Current List:

#83 9 years ago

I got the Space Station .

1 week later
#85 9 years ago

I'm thinking about the WH2O. I've played it a couple of times there, but I didn't look it over with a fine-toothed comb. Can anyone comment about its condition if you've seen it recently? From the pics, playfield looks pretty nice-- maybe some edge wear near "Big Foot Hot Foot" inserts, and extra ball arrow insert. Plastics seem to be in great shape. There seems to be a pretty good-sized chip off the lower rear edge of the back box. Do the cab colors seem nice and bold or is there any fade? Can anyone comment on the condition from their perspective if you've seen it recently? I really appreciate it!

#87 9 years ago

World Cup Soccer and The EM Chicago Coin Speedway are sold.

current list:
http://michiganpinball.com/pinballsforsale

#89 9 years ago

I really want Funhouse. Looks like a beautiful machine.

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

That funhouse is equal to the Qualty of the rest of your machines Mike .It would be worth your time to check it out .

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

That Funhouse is equal to the Qualty of the rest of your machines Mike .It would be worth your time to check it out .

Thanks. I'll try and check it out. That's a lot of money for Funhouse though.

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

That playfield is beautiful but, just an fyi, the decals on the cabinet are peeling/wrinkled

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 24.95
6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, CA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/45-games-for-sale-in-brighton-mi/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.