11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by toyotaboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lca3.jpg
    lca2.jpg
    lca1.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

So, I popped on Craigslist this morning at like 8:30am and saw this for sale 2 hours from me.

lca1.jpglca1.jpg lca2.jpglca2.jpg lca3.jpglca3.jpg

All in all it looks neglected, but not abused. I guess the guy bought it for his grandmother, and she died 10 years ago. It's been sitting unused ever since, apparently. There's a lot of fade on one side of the cab, but I don't care about that. 1 flipper out (found a broken tab on the coil) and some of the switches are touchy... but mostly it is in great condition. Only one worn spot up top, which IS pretty bad... but oh well. Lot of dry rotted rubber to be replaced. Most lamps seem to be working. I have a single row (Kings) on the head that seem to be out... and possibly something up with the rotating ramp thing, though I saw it rotate, so I know it somewhat works.

Even came with the original manual.

The second pin came pretty fast! Considering I just got my first home on Sunday morning.

#2 11 years ago

Excellent Score! A great Gottlieb in my opinion.

Marcus

#3 11 years ago

Nice congrats. Should clean up nicely

#4 11 years ago

Oh man check out that PF artwork
    fast with cash gets it done

#5 11 years ago

nice def. take some more pics when you get her cleaned up

#6 11 years ago

Great find. Be vigelnt

#7 11 years ago

Wow awesome, worth every bit of 400. Good grab

#8 11 years ago

Good job! I should be getting a deal on a pinbot tomorrow!

#9 11 years ago

sweet score

#10 11 years ago

I always forget about that one. haven't yet played it, everyone talks positive about it. $400 even needing shopping is a great price

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/400-score-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.