Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jodini
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pins.jpg
01414_2gIJGNPimRQ_600x450.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Pinball Past in Omaha just moved to a new location an now that he has more room, his whole collection is up for sale. EM's, SS, newer, older.....a nice selection! And I know Mike ships too!
omaha.craigslist.org link

01414_2gIJGNPimRQ_600x450.jpg
pins.jpg

#2 4 years ago

No prices, not a good sign

#3 4 years ago

Is this a silent auction?

#4 4 years ago

Why would more space cause someone to fire sale their inventory? Oh, that's right, this is an ice sale.

#5 4 years ago

is the pepsi machine for sale?

#6 4 years ago

I will open the bidding at $601 for all of them.

Shipping kills the deal

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Is this a silent auction?

HA! No, this is his shop and he moved to a different location. It's his store.

Just thought I would help a friend out. He doesn't advertise out here, so I thought I would.

And yes, I think the Pepsi machine is for sale! He normally gets older Coke machines on a regular basis.

#8 4 years ago

To be honest, I don't understand the negative comments (fire sale, ice sale, ect) It's just a sale and he has one every weekend. I've bought many machines from Mike for great prices, so if there's something there you guys want, contact him. Is he going to have any $200.00 machines...no, because they are shopped out by a pro. So like the ad says, $600.00 and up. I've bought Dodge City, Old Chicago, Abracadabra, Hurricane, Time Machine, Hollywood....and that's just the games! I've bought lockdown bars, coin doors, relays, switches, legs, glass, caps....on, and on...and that stuff is priceless, since I don't have to pay shipping!

I hope the guys in the area come on out and support him. He's the only guy in town that has this type of selection.

#9 4 years ago

I've also bought machines from Mike, and have had nothing but good experiences. He stands by his work, and is always willing to help me out with my machines. I've learned a lot online about this hobby, but having a local resource like him has been great for me be in becoming self-sufficient in pinball repair and maintenance.

#10 4 years ago

We are some lucky pinheads to have a retail pinball store in town with a cool guy like mike to help a poor boy out from time to time with repairs and hear a few storys of nitro funny car drag racing He has brought countless pins back from the dead for many a family to enjoy good luck to mike with his new location

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

We are some lucky pinheads to have a retail pinball store in town with a cool guy like mike to help a poor boy out from time to time with repairs and hear a few storys of nitro funny car drag racing He has brought countless pins back from the dead for many a family to enjoy good luck to mike with his new location

Any idea how much his whirlwind is?

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from jodini:

To be honest, I don't understand the negative comments (fire sale, ice sale, ect) It's just a sale and he has one every weekend. I've bought many machines from Mike for great prices, so if there's something there you guys want, contact him. Is he going to have any $200.00 machines...no, because they are shopped out by a pro. So like the ad says, $600.00 and up. I've bought Dodge City, Old Chicago, Abracadabra, Hurricane, Time Machine, Hollywood....and that's just the games! I've bought lockdown bars, coin doors, relays, switches, legs, glass, caps....on, and on...and that stuff is priceless, since I don't have to pay shipping!
I hope the guys in the area come on out and support him. He's the only guy in town that has this type of selection.

Some of the negative leaning comments is due to your original post being a bit confusing if you don't know who or what this is... someone moving to a bigger place then deciding to "sell it all" is an interesting situation.

I think you have confused the word "collection" with inventory, IMO.

#13 4 years ago

I also don't understand why more space means he is selling all his games??? I would assume he lost his space if he selling all of his games. Am I misunderstanding this???

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Any idea how much his Whirlwind is?

I
Not sure just call mike and ask the numbers on the cl ad

#15 4 years ago

He has a lot of games that have been stored here and there and now the new pinball store has allowed them to be displayed and therefore more for sale. Sorry for the confusion.

#16 4 years ago

Mike moved to a bigger location with a larger showroom so he is able to display all of his machines he has for sale. That being said I have bought/sold/traded with him for some years now and I feel that he is a great seller with a passion for this stuff much like myself so I would recommend him to anyone even if you just want to go play some games and shoot the breeze with him.

#17 4 years ago

Are these the same guys that were in the Benson area just north of Maple St?

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from G-P-E:

Are these the same guys that were in the Benson area just north of Maple St?

I don't think so...are you thinking the Beercade?

#19 4 years ago

Mike is a super nice guy and an honest dealer. He saved me a trip across state for a TSPP that was sold hours after I had inquired about it. Not every pin reseller would do that.

#20 4 years ago

Thanks for the kind words weaselfest (love the name)!

Mike had good weekend though. Lots of guys came in and lots of machines left- Hurricane, Whirlwind, Soccer, Grand Slam, Elm Street, and Shaq went out the door! Thanks guys!

#21 4 years ago

Nothing but positive things to say about Mike and the others that work/associate with him.
He lined me up with my holy grail pin (Indy Jones) even though the deal was with someone else.
Lots of really good pin guys running around the Omaha area.

3 months later
#22 4 years ago

Deal with Mike with absolute confidence. I bought a Whirlwind from him at a fair price and have had no problems. He's a great, honest guy and is always able and willing to help me out and give me advice on my games.

#23 4 years ago

And he just got a ton of more machines in: omaha.craigslist.org link

From old: Fipper Parade, Flying Carpet, El Dorado, Crosstown....
to new: Theater of Magic, Scared Stiff, Road Show, Junk Yard, World Cup Soccer.......

Come on by guys and check them out! Pretty nice stuff!

#24 4 years ago

How much for tom?

#25 4 years ago

Use the link to contact Mike. I'm just the messenger.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside