WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_002.JPG
WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_001.JPG
The_Machine_Bride_of_Pinbot_Pt_3_by-_B.jpg
WCS-New_Soccer_ball.JPG
WCS_@_The_Bankers.JPG
WCS_Shop_006.JPG
WCS_Shop_014.JPG
#1 11 years ago

A few month's ago Me and Shanetastic Tag Teamed a Week-end Shop on my WCS .. I documented Everything & Everything was Rebuilt .. The Banker was so impressed w/ the work and the game play he bought it .. Ok , He's now wanting to sell it to open up a Space in his 40 some Pin Line up for another Title .. It's been like 3 or 4 mth's , the Pin lOOks the same and I bet it doesn't have 40 games played since he bought it .. I wished I had a pict- of the p/f w/ the New Soccer ball installed ..

Anyway , He's wanting his $$ back and that's $ 2500.00 .. Local or Ship'n ( doesn't matter )

Here's a Link to the Complete Shop that took place on a Sat- and Sunday !!

Gonna Post WCS on my Local C.List in a day or 2 if No Action from Here ..

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wcs-shop-day-this-sat-the-24th-of-nov- .

WCS_Shop_014.JPGWCS_Shop_014.JPG WCS_Shop_006.JPGWCS_Shop_006.JPG WCS_@_The_Bankers.JPGWCS_@_The_Bankers.JPG WCS-New_Soccer_ball.JPGWCS-New_Soccer_ball.JPG

#2 11 years ago

B_R - the first pic - are those invisible flipper rubbers?

Nice looking game. Just sold mine (was able to locate a new soccer ball too - it sure makes the game look nice).

Bump.

#3 11 years ago

A very fun and underrated pin!

GLWS

#4 11 years ago

One of these times my $$$ will coincide with a sale of yours, B R. I just bought Avengers, though.

Looks sharp!

Later...

#5 11 years ago

The Banker is on pinside so should just post it himself. Do you put out his garbage and tuck him in at night too?

GLWTS

#6 11 years ago

Great pin - just bought mine yesterday from a fellow Pinsider in great shape.

#7 11 years ago

Hey B_R-It looks great-looks really clean. My buddy picked one up completely shopped out for $2400-your price is good. If you were closer-I would consider-Good Luck!

#8 11 years ago

BR >> any chance that someone from down your way is coming to MGC?

If I could get it transported (cheaply) up north then I am interested in at least putting in an offer.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

The Banker is on pinside so should just post it himself. Do you put out his garbage and tuck him in at night too?
GLWTS

No ,, Jim is Just a Dam good Friend and I have All the Pict-s ( That wasn't rite BoJo )

Quoted from Whysnow:

BR >> any chance that someone from down your way is coming to MGC?
If I could get it transported (cheaply) up north then I am interested in at least putting in an offer.

Not Sure !! This Pin is Tuned to the Max ,but A Local Deal would be Best I suppose !!

#10 11 years ago

well...
let me know if you hear of anyone comin' north for a good time in WI.

I have cash for the right game and this could be the right game

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

A very fun and underrated pin!
GLWS

Anyone who know pinball knows that WCS is a great game. It's not underrated at all. And a great tourney game too!

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

well...
let me know if you hear of anyone comin' north for a good time in WI.
I have cash for the right game and this could be the right game

If you are still looking to buy this pin in May or at least have it held until May, my folks live in Asheville, NC, and I will be making a trip down there in the minivan in May, BR would have to get it to the Asheville area, not sure how far that is for him.... I should have enough room for it even with all the family gear... FYI

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

GLWTS

BR was the one with Shane that spent 17 hours making WCS into what you see his pictures. I fail to see why you should care that I choose pay BR to handle this on my behalf . He has been responsible for assisting me with about 55 of the pins that that I have owned in the last 4 years.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Anyone who know pinball knows that WCS is a great game. It's not underrated at all. And a great tourney game too!

Underrated just means it should be ranked higher than it is......and I agree.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

If you are still looking to buy this pin in May or at least have it held until May, my folks live in Asheville, NC, and I will be making a trip down there in the minivan in May, BR would have to get it to the Asheville area, not sure how far that is for him.... I should have enough room for it even with all the family gear... FYI

Thanks for the offer, but I think BR is about 2 full hours from aSHEville. Off topic, but aSHEville is a GREAT city. Make sure you hit up a shindig on the green if you are in town when it is going on >>I think they are every weekend starting in May...

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

BR was the one with Shane that spent 17 hours making WCS into what you see his pictures. I fail to see why you should care that I choose pay BR to handle this on my behalf . He has been responsible for assisting me with about 55 of the pins that that I have owned in the last 4 years.

It was a joke, lighten up. If you cannot see past the sarcasm then I apologize. For as much stuff that B_R dishes out I thought he could take some in return. Some people are so uptight on here

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

It was a joke, lighten up. If you cannot see past the sarcasm then I apologize. For as much stuff that B_R dishes out I thought he could take some in return. Some people are so uptight on here

It's Cool Bojo , I just got off a 1 week Ban 2 weeks ago for Speaking Out loud . And that was BS
Guess i'm Still a bit Tight , I'll Loosen up after a while ..

Anyway , WCS is Sold to a Pinsider in Ohio Pending Payment !! He just called me and i told him to call the Banker in the morning .. If anything Changes i'll Post it .. Thanxx

#18 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale B_r and were all glad your back not the same around here without you !

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Congrats on the sale B_R and were all glad your back , not the same around here without you !

Thanxx brother ,, There's Not another Pinball Forum Better than Pinside !!

#20 11 years ago

Damn that WCS turned out sweet!

#21 11 years ago

That was one fun paying WCS94 I was really close to getting the high score on Jim's pin. Someone is getting a great playing pin.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Thanxx brother ,, There's Not another Pinball Forum Better than Pinside !!

How many titty pics posts do you think it would take for a ban?

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

How many titty pics posts do you think it would take for a ban?

You should try it and find out! lol

1 week later
#25 11 years ago

WCS is Sold ,,,, The deal was Done last-week , check cleared Tuesday the 19th and NAVL has been called .. I'll Post a Pict's of the Pin Prepped & being loaded for the Pinsider from Ohio ..

The_Machine_Bride_of_Pinbot_Pt_3_by-_B.jpgThe_Machine_Bride_of_Pinbot_Pt_3_by-_B.jpg

#26 11 years ago

Thanks BR for your help! Everyone needs a great stockbroker , real-estate broker, and pinball broker!

#27 11 years ago

Ozzie ,, I Haven't heard from NAVL on Yr end . WCS is Ready on my End , I'll have the Shipper's
do the Leg Rails , Blanket's and Extra Wrap when they arrive ..

WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_001.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_001.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_002.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_002.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_004.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_004.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_005.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_005.JPG

#28 11 years ago

Will call her tomorrow. Tracking says delivery April 2-4, which doesn't make sense to me given the delivery date for shanetastic's xm pro - tried to get them on same truck since judremmy is an hour north of me and I'm on the route to his place.

#29 11 years ago

NAVL is due @ my Pad between 2p & 6p 2-morrow ... More Pict's will follow @ that Tyme ...

#30 11 years ago

B_R, you sure have a nice amount of space around yr homestead.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

B_R, you sure have a nice amount of space around yr homestead.

That one neighbor is too close for me

Chris

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

That one neighbor is too close for me

Almost any neighbor is too close for me.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Almost any neighbor is too close for me.

I am with you there!

The more space the better

Chris house1.jpghouse1.jpg house2.jpghouse2.jpg

#34 11 years ago

I have 3 acres , and the lot across from me is .98 of an acre . I'd like to have it , but -- more Taxes

There's only 9 houses in my development .. I'm 12 miles between 2 city's , Nice & Quiet ..

#35 11 years ago

Except at 3:00 am in Blackrose's gameroom garage!

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I have 3 acres , and the lot across from me is .98 of an acre . I'd like to have it , but -- more Taxes
There's only 9 houses in my development .. I'm 12 miles between 2 city's , Nice & Quiet ..

Nice. Land is the one thing they aren't making more of! Nice slice of real estate you have there!

Chris.

#37 11 years ago

I't's always nice to know that if I ever want to sell my 7500 sq ft lot here in so cal, that I might be able to trade up to a spread like yours, but thats a helluva lot more grass to mow!

#38 11 years ago

I have a sit-down version of the mower below .... LOL ---- 0 Turn get's it done Quick !!

I've Never seen a Thread ask-n what kind of mower's We Own .. . Off Topic but Cool !!

#39 11 years ago

I bet it's cool, cointaker LED's and all!

#40 11 years ago

I have a sit-down version of the mower below .... LOL ---- 0 Turn get's it done Quick !!
I've Never seen a Thread ask-n what kind of mower's We Own .. . Off Topic but Cool !!
» YouTube video

Damn, I need one of those!!! I used to push mow the 1 acre I mow. The other 10.3 acres are farmed.

Finally broke down and got a little rider.

DSCF0895.jpgDSCF0895.jpg

#41 11 years ago

what movie is that clip from BR? never seen that one

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Damn, I need one of those!!! I used to push mow the 1 acre I mow. The other 10.3 acres are farmed.

Finally broke down and got a little rider.

This looks similar to mine. I've got the John Deere D100 for my acre. When I first bought the house I bought a cheap POS riding off CL since I was paying two mortgages (condo hadn't sold when we moved in here). I was literally in the middle of the yard last June when I called my bro up and told him to meet me at Lowe's. Met him there and bought the John Deere, I didn't care what it cost. Brought it back and finished the yard. If you have more than half an acre, I think a riding mower is a necessity.

#43 11 years ago

WCS is on it's way !! I Hope it Arrives in the Same condition . Enjoy it Ozzie ..

The Hog is headed to Calif- I would've wanted it covered with a Good Cotton Quilt if it was mine.

WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_004.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_004.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_008.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_011.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_011.JPG WCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_001.JPGWCS_&_XM_Pro_-_NAVL_001.JPG

#44 11 years ago

Awesome. Thanks!

#45 11 years ago

Darn. Slight delay - NAVL's only available delivery time is tomorrow a.m. - unable to meet them at that time. Pushed to next Tuesday.

#46 11 years ago

That was Quick , Friday to Tues- and a Holiday in the middle ..

1 week later
#47 11 years ago

WCS is in the garage. Looks to be intact. No marks on the packaging. Now need to figure out how to get down one flight of steps into basement. Thanks.

#48 11 years ago

Glad you Finally got it ... Good Luck w/ those stairs

5 months later
#49 10 years ago

Just a quick update - WCS arrived safe and sound and after some difficulty moved down to basement (an appliance dolley and some help from my brother) and set up. Its getting heavy use by the my kids (10, 8, 6, and 4) and their friends over the last few months. Glad I went with this as the first pin. It's been a blast to play, but I have yet to claim the high score, or even get close for that matter. The thing looks like it was nib, thanks again.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

A few month's ago Me and Shanetastic Tag Teamed a Week-end Shop on my WCS .. I documented Everything & Everything was Rebuilt .. The Banker was so impressed w/ the work and the game play he bought it .. Ok , He's now wanting to sell it to open up a Space in his 40 some Pin Line up for another Title .. It's been like 3 or 4 mth's , the Pin lOOks the same and I bet it doesn't have 40 games played since he bought it .. I wished I had a pict- of the p/f w/ the New Soccer ball installed ..
Anyway , He's wanting his $$ back and that's $ 2500.00 .. Local or Ship'n ( doesn't matter )
Here's a Link to the Complete Shop that took place on a Sat- and Sunday !!
Gonna Post WCS on my Local C.List in a day or 2 if No Action from Here ..
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wcs-shop-day-this-sat-the-24th-of-nov- .

I really enjoy your you tube vids of your games. Probably the best perspective I have to evaluate games that i haven't played and the single reason I'm trying to find WCS myself.

Thanks for posting those.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-sale-world-cup-soccer-b_r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.