Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by wizzardz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Triple_Strike_1.jpg
Triple_Strike.jpg
NASCAR_2.jpg
NASCAR.jpg
Lost_in_Space_1.jpg
Lost_in_Space.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Thought i would list this for my Pin Tech- Jack.. Lost in Space is shop'd and ready to be Sold... Jack has been in the Pin Repair business for almost 20 yr's now.. Lord know's I have bought several from him.. He's ask-n $ 1700.00 , but i got him to $ 1600.00 if I wanted it.. I meet Soapman at Jack's 2-day ,anyway anyone interested , PM me.. Jack also has a NASCAR in Very Good condition.. The shop job is almost complete.. And again ,, he has a Triple Strike Pin 4-sale..

Lost_in_Space.jpg Lost_in_Space_1.jpg NASCAR.jpg NASCAR_2.jpg Triple_Strike.jpg Triple_Strike_1.jpg

#2 8 years ago

If I had to pick one of those, I think you should get Triple Strike just because you don't have a EM machine. NASCAR and Lost In Space are machines I wouldn't jump on right away.

#3 8 years ago

'Lost in Space' I seem to remember it was fun.Wished you lived closer.Pinball is going to Bankrupt me one of these days.

#4 8 years ago

Never played Lost in Space yet.
but darn that BG calls out to me on Triple Strike
nice pins

#5 8 years ago

Pity that I live in the UK. I've been after a Williams Triple Strike for ages. This is the machine that originally got me back into pinball. Back in summer of 2009 I was idly looking around on the internet trying to recall this pinball machine that I had played when I was a teenager that had a triangle arrangement of roll-over buttons. I found the machine, Triple Strike on IPDB, then discovered that there was a thriving hobby of collecting, restoring and playing pinball machines. There was a pinball show in Northampton in the UK coming up soon, so I decided to go along to have a look.

The rest is history...

#6 8 years ago

Looking good

#7 8 years ago

That's it!!! I am finding me a new friend with a coast to coast trucking business.

2 weeks later
#8 8 years ago

Went to see Jack ( my Pin Tech- ) today .. I Filmed a Video of him Play-n Lost in Space

Jack doesn't advertise his Pin's.. He does C.List once in a Blue Moon .. I help him out tho

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Never played Lost In Space yet.
but darn that BG calls out to me on Triple Strike
nice pins []

I can get that Triple Strike for Ya,, ( Good Price too ) You want it..And where do you Live ( State )

#10 8 years ago

Thanks Black Rose I've got 10 and no more room

#11 8 years ago

How much for all 3?

#12 8 years ago

I would buy the NASCAR, but I live so far away...

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballParadise:

How much for all 3?

Probably 4K , But as a Triple Combo deal , I'm SURE the Price could be a LIL- Cheaper..

England Huh ,, God, ship'n Would cost you a small Fortune !!! It could be Done tho

Send them to Ya on a Carnival Cruise Ship

#15 8 years ago

Price it up & i'll see what I can do, thanks.

#16 8 years ago

How much for all 3?

Price it up & i'll see what I can do, thanks.

I Told Jack about You.. He's an EASY guy to Work with,, He said call him 1 336 926 2651

anyone interested if the 3 pin deal doesn't work out,, Make the call.. His Cell # is above ..

#17 8 years ago

How much for all 3 to be shipped to the UK, England?

#18 8 years ago

How much for all 3 to be shipped to the UK, England?

Hell if I know,, That's Yr Department.. Air Delivery , On a ship , Hot Air Balloon ,,

3 pallet's in 1 BIG Crate with 100,000,000 carrier Pigeon's ,,, There's away somehow !!!

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

100,000,000 carrier Pigeon's

European or African Pidgeon?

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Hell if I know,, That's Yr Department.. Air Delivery , On a ship , Hot Air Balloon ,,

3 pallet's in 1 BIG Crate with 100,000,000 carrier Pigeon's ,,, There's away somehow !!!

You're the one selling them for a friend. Mr. Middle Man.

I'd of thought you would of at least had a price for all 3.. Let's imagine i'm the US. How many Benjamin's would you like?

#21 8 years ago

You're the one selling them for a friend. Mr. Middle Man.

I don't think BR was meaning to be the broker of a deal...simply turning us all on to a deal that's not available to most. And $4K (with some wiggle room I'm assuming) isn't a bad deal for the three from this collection.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside