Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by absocountry2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Pilot_Mountain.jpg
Banker-WPT.jpg
Bally_Indy_500.jpg
Bally_Indy_500__.jpg
Bally_Indy_500_.jpg
SST_P-F.jpg
Banker-Elvis.jpg
Banker--_Pinbot.jpg
Starship_Trooper_s.jpg
Pinbot_.jpg
WPT_&_Elvis.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I have a Guy that want's to sell his ,,

1.Pinbot -- $ 1000.00 New Combo Leg kit, P/F led's all new rubber's.. look's Very Nice

2. SST -- $ 1300.00 Was shop'ed 3 mth's ago .. Need's a New set of Black leg's ..

3. WPT -- $ 1800.00 .. might take $ 1700.00 Beautiful Pin,,

4. 2006 Elvis.. Want's Mr Pin book Price ( but No ) I'd say $ 2900.00

He MIGHT would consider a Trade on a Pin for a Pin.. If yr interested

E-mail me Drdemmento at yahoo dot com

WPT_&_Elvis.jpg Pinbot_.jpg Starship_Trooper_s.jpg Banker--_Pinbot.jpg Banker-Elvis.jpg SST_P-F.jpg

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

1.Pinbot -- $ 1000.00 New Combo Leg kit, P/F led's all new rubber's.. look's Very Nice

What does everybody think about this game? I haven't played it but some reviews make it sound pretty fun...

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

What does everybody think about this game?

Its a little too straight forward for me. Didn't have the variety of shots to keep me interested. But some do really love it.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

BLACK_ROSE said:

What does everybody think about this game? I haven't played it but some reviews make it sound pretty fun...

i think it can get boring. i wouldnt mind having one if i had more machines as in 5+

#5 9 years ago

To be honest, it is really strait forward , but me and my wife where hocked on it at the Dallas Fest 11. Maybe it was all the drinking but we really enjoy the game. That game was 75% of our game time at 12am on to 2am.

#6 9 years ago

Pin*Bot is one of my favorite games simply because of nostalgia. It's really the main game that got me hooked on pinball back in high school. It's a fun game, but as TDA already pointed out, there isn't really a lot to do. You can always check it out on "Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection" ...

http://www.cravegames.com/games/Pinball-HOF-The-Williams-Collection.php

#7 9 years ago

I wanted a Pinbot until I found out it's just like DW, only DW is better!

#8 9 years ago

thanks for another great link. Do we have a thread that has all of the links pinheads can possibly come up with? I search and search, find new things each week, and STILL have someone else send me to something I haven't heard of.

And I think I am a "googling" genius!......

And, "DW" for me will always be "Drum Workshop". I know it isn't pin related, but it was work related for 7 years.

#9 9 years ago

Are WPTs really only worth $1700? Seems like an absolute bargain if you can stomach the horrific artwork.

#10 9 years ago

Someone should jump on WPT at that price assuming it's in good shape

#11 9 years ago

This WPT is in Great Shape !!! I-500 is in his Gameroom also.. The 1, I sold him.. Great pin !!

,, Here'sa a few Pict's as i cleaned it up and Flame P[olished the Ramp's.. He hasn't mentioned sell-n it,, but I'm sure if someone would offer a Combo deal to him,, He Might JUMP !!!

Bally_Indy_500_.jpg Bally_Indy_500__.jpg Bally_Indy_500.jpg

#12 9 years ago

Dang,, My Pict- of the Final Shop- with I-500 wouldn't download,, Try-n it again..,,,

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/BLACK_ROSE11/BallyIndy500.jpg

#13 9 years ago

Hmmm, not really interested in the other 4, but I'd be all over that I500. Tell him to call me when he gets tired of it. I'll pm you my number. Also willing to trade a T2 plus some cash.

#14 9 years ago

T2 Plus some Cash for I-500 .. I'll Run it by Him !!! ,,,,,,,,

Send some Pict's of T2 to my email and call me..

#15 9 years ago

Don't have your email. Can you pm it to me?

#16 9 years ago

I Posted my Email and Cell # at the TOP of this Thread...

#17 9 years ago

Ah, I tend to skim over the reading part and just look at all the pictures of cool pins.

Will email the pics tonight.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I would avoid doing this, BR. The spambots will be all over your a**! If you insist on posting your email address on a public forum, at least camouflage it. For example:

Drdemmento at yahoooo dottt commm

Even the smartest bots shouldn't be able to pick up on that.

#19 9 years ago

I like the spambots. It makes me feel like I have friends.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

BLACK_ROSE said:

I would avoid doing this, BR. The spambots will be all over your a**! If you insist on posting your email address on a public forum, at least camouflage it. For example:
Drdemmento at yahoooo dottt commm
Even the smartest bots shouldn't be able to pick up on that.

I agree... Thanxxx... Taken Care off !!!!!

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Hmmm, not really interested in the other 4, but I'd be all over that I500. Tell him to call me when he gets tired of it. I'll pm you my number. Also willing to trade a T2 plus some cash.

Ckeck out this C.list Ad.. I called the guy,, Book is 2k and as he say's , the Pin need's some Atten-- CraZZZyy price.. he has a HS also, I made an offer on Both.. a-wait- a call..
he 50 mile's from me.. ,,,,,,

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#22 9 years ago

There, I just blew up your email inbox! I could have reduced the file size, but didn't because a) I figured your friend would want hi-res pics and b) I'm lazy!

#23 9 years ago

Is Pilot Mt. near Mt. Pilot? Are you near Mayberry?

#24 9 years ago

Haha, they are listed on eBay for 3-4k... doesn't mean they are SELLING!

#25 9 years ago

Is Pilot Mt. near Mt. Pilot? Are you near Mayberry?

I'm 55 miles from Mt Airy ,NC .. Strait up 52 North.. I've seen the home-place of Andy Griffith.. We used to ride our Harley's up to Mt Airy for the Fall Festival.. Nice Old Town... They have a Bronze Statue of Andy in the Square,, Don Knott's wife wouldn't let them do 1 of him.. Be- otch

,,,,,,,,,,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_Mountain_State_Park

,,,,,,,,, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Airy,_North_Carolina

Pilot_Mountain.jpg

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from jay:

Seems like an absolute bargain if you can stomach the horrific artwork.

Here is a custom translite from Kim Mitchell of Wrong Crowd Productions for WPT
http://www.wrongcrowdproductions.com/images/wpt1.jpg

#27 9 years ago

As much as i Love gett-n New Titles in the GRG,,, WPT Will NOT make it,, The game Play SUCK's Bad.. can't believe that Steve Ritchie had his mind in the develop-n of this Pin.. Blaaaa...

3 months later
#29 9 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

SST still available?

It appears so, he was at my house last Sunday....

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#30 9 years ago

Nice tables.

#31 9 years ago

Good looking machines

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside