• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

31106.jpeg
IMG_1313.JPG
bfg0021.jpg
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago

Taxi backglass looks really great. Looking forward to getting my Bad Cats playfield.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Taxi backglass looks really great. Looking forward to getting my Bad Cats playfield.

I guess I need to open mine and look at it today...

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Guys, since this is a Double Playfield Set, the ONLY way we would do the project is IF we can do Both Playfields on a Single Sheet of Wood and then cut them apart after they are done....the same as we did Flash Gordon. If the 2 playfields (layed on the same sheet exceed 44" then it's a NO GO). We will Not be doing another project like Black Knight where we had to treat it as 2 Separate Playfields.

Well, there goes all my hopes for an Swords of Fury playfield set from you guys. What a bummer.

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Maybe in a couple more years we will see a Paragon playfield too? I've got my fingers crossed. I've seen several NOS samples going for over $1,000 on e-bay. There's one currently listed that has slightly cupped inserts, some mild planking, and a big scratch - bidding is over $800 with 3 days left in the auction. I'm guessing it will go for almost $1,200.

If CPR ever needs an incentive to get a drum sander that can handle widebody playfields, take look at what the two most recent NOS Paragon playfields sold for on eBay. As expected, the one I mentioned above sold for over $1,200, and another better example just sold for over $1,600.

#105 10 years ago

Receives my taxi bg on Monday. Super quick delivery to the UK. All Marylin'd up and ready for the restore.

3 weeks later
#106 10 years ago

Just ordered the Vector plastics today!

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-new-cpr-products-now-available/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.