• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

31106.jpeg
IMG_1313.JPG
bfg0021.jpg
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

What other mirrored parts show on the TAXI back glass besides the mirror itself? Is it similar to the Whirlwind back glass?

#52 10 years ago

I see several classic Stern pieces done by CPR, any chance anything Meteor being done someday?

Dana

#53 10 years ago

Thank you for the new product! Awesome!

Always amaze when i see a topics about new product annoncement, always turn in what the next project you need do...

I'm just glad to see some people with this dedication for the hobby. Give Stu a break, be happy for what is done and just keep an eye open for the next product

#54 10 years ago

Great stuff Stu!!!!

I am still secretly hoping for Black Knight 2000 playfields..........please?

Chris

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Nope, and I'm not allowed to tell that story anymore on the forums....

Sounds like a story that sucks for the community. Sorry to hear this as it's greatly needed

Anyways, ordering the corvette plastics. Don't have a machine yet but will one day and would like to be covered just in case they are bad or one gets broken.

#56 10 years ago

Rear View Mirror, Speedometer, Pin•Bot Accents, Earings, Sign, Lamp Post, Williams Logo, Santa's Buttons, Jackpot Trim......

Quoted from Hi-Fi:

What other mirrored parts show on the TAXI back glass besides the mirror itself?

#57 10 years ago

We are working on the Backglass & Plastics artwork.....

Quoted from sysprog:

I see several classic Stern pieces done by CPR, any chance anything Meteor being done someday?

#58 10 years ago

Once again, CPR Rocks! Thanks for all of the work that y'all do on this stuff!

#59 10 years ago

Are there any plans to do a glass version of the F14 backglass?

#60 10 years ago

no

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Guys, since this is a Double Playfield Set, the ONLY way we would do the project is IF we can do Both Playfields on a Single Sheet of Wood and then cut them apart after they are done....the same as we did Flash Gordon. If the 2 playfields (layed on the same sheet exceed 44" then it's a NO GO). We will Not be doing another project like Black Knight where we had to treat it as 2 Separate Playfields. I don't know enough about this Playfield to know if we can get both pieces on 1 sheet of wood or not.
That being said we would need to get the Vector Art drawn for it, and by the look of it it's very detailed so one of the art team artists would have to take on the project, as I just don't have the time.....
The other factor holding us back from doing this project is the fact that they only made 782 of this title, and to be honest we would rather concentrate our efforts on a project that will take the same amount of time but produce 10x the sales.....the chances of selling more than 25 of these is slim and we would most likely loose money on the project....

Stu,
Unfortunately, the SF playfield set is just like BK where the upper playfield sits over top the other, even though it basically sits over a big cut out hole in the lower. I would think the number of glasses sold would probably be a pretty good indicator of how many PF's you'd sell. I'm not planning on selling it (some have inquired), as I do plan to swap in to my game, but that's not happening right away.

#62 10 years ago

I figured the configuration was like Black Knight and Not like Flash Gordon, so it looks like it would be a No Go right from that aspect....thanks for the indication/help.....

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I had the artwork ready for Diner, however, through the course of production of the past couple of glasses we have been fine-tunning the Art & Production processes, so I need to go back to the beginning with Diner and start over from the Original Scan and Color Correct & Repair it with my New Formula....so it may be a while, but many new Backglasses are coming soon.....

I sure can't wait to get my hands on a mirrored Diner backglass.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We are working on the Backglass & Plastics artwork.....

Excellent news! Thanks for the info Stu

#65 10 years ago

there are 5 or 6 titles in front of it, so if all goes well maybe in the Fall?

#66 10 years ago

Ordered the Vector plastics! You guys rock!

#67 10 years ago

Kewl, Vector is an interesting game, luckily I was able to get a HUO in beatuiful condition a couple years ago.....

#68 10 years ago

Bummer, thanks for the answer though. At least we are getting new F14 playfields soon.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Stu,
Unfortunately, the SF playfield set is just like BK where the upper playfield sits over top the other, even though it basically sits over a big cut out hole in the lower. I would think the number of glasses sold would probably be a pretty good indicator of how many PF's you'd sell. I'm not planning on selling it (some have inquired), as I do plan to swap in to my game, but that's not happening right away.

Obvious solution is to run two tops on one panel and then charge 50% more for a set because you would be using 1 1/2 panels. Or....combine it with Jungle Lord and run two tops on one sheet.

#70 10 years ago

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/7qzRCHqazHQ

If this is any indication of what really meant when he said bk2k would be done this year, i've lost hope.

Sucks on the BoP front.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

....combine it with Jungle Lord and run two tops on one sheet.

ooohhhhh......
That would be cool.

Stu - Thanks to all you guys for doing these. Just remember that we actually do appreciate the ones that get done, no matter how much we ask for more.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just remember that we actually do appreciate the ones that get done, no matter how much we ask for more.

+1

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Are there any plans to do a glass version of the F14 backglass?

good idea! backglass for f14...14500 machine build...all yellow translite like mine...

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We will Not be doing another project like Black Knight where we had to treat it as 2 Separate Playfields..

Does this mean there will be no future re-runs of BK?

#75 10 years ago

How 'bout that Taxi Backglass, Pretty Sweet huh?

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

If I owned a Taxi I would have already ordered it!

#77 10 years ago

Whoa, the Taxi backglass has a Marilyn image instead of a Lola? That's pretty damn cool.

I thought Marilyn Monroe's estate wouldn't allow that.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

you could give some of them your shirt and they would ask you for money to put in the pocket of it

keep up the good work

#79 10 years ago

Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Jurassic Park

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Obvious solution is to run two tops on one panel and then charge 50% more for a set because you would be using 1 1/2 panels. Or....combine it with Jungle Lord and run two tops on one sheet.

Another option would be to do Solar Fire and Pharaoh with the uppers as half panels, as I do have a NOS Pharaoh PF set too.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

4 New CPR Products Now Available for Purchase:

1.) TAXI Backglass with Mirroring ( Translite to Backglass Conversion )
Genuine tempered glass (not a translite). Genuine 7-color CMYK + spot ink-silkscreened
+ surface mirrored (not a mirror sticker). Contains some small mirrored accents custom
to this reproduction. Beyond a replacement, perfect as a wall hanging in your gameroom,
this glass is relevant all on its own. Polished corners and edges, ready for new trim and
lift bar (or use your old ones). Turnkey replacement, finally get rid of that old chipped,
crackled, faded, or shedding original backglass.
Photo Gallery Here: http://classicplayfields.com/photo145.html

Purchase Here: http://classicplayfields.com/store-backglass.html

2.) Paragon Plastics: February 2014 Re-Run. 21-piece extended set, genuine 8-color
ink-silkscreened on laser cut PETG. Includes duplicates of easy-break smalls, clears,
and a custom key fob. Vivid colors and brand new, perfect replacement for scratched,
yellowed, broken, or incomplete Paragon plastics sets. Protective coatings unpeeled.
Also Includes All the Clears which were not available at time of Photo Shoot
Gallery Here: http://classicplayfields.com/photo147.html

Purchase Here: http://classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

3.) Vector Plastics: 28-piece extended set, genuine 7-color ink-silkscreened on laser cut PETG.
Includes double slings and clears. Vivid colors and brand new, perfect replacement for scratched,
yellowed, broken, or incomplete Vector plastics sets. Protective coatings unpeeled.
Gallery Here: http://classicplayfields.com/photo148.html

4.) Corvette Plastics: Available under special legal arrangement with GM !
These will be a one-time run event. Get them now, as once they're gone, they're gone.
31-piece extended set, genuine 12-color ink-silkscreened on laser cut PETG. Includes
double slings, double return lane pieces, clears, custom key fob, and a custom 3D desktop
display assembly. Vivid colors and brand new, perfect replacement for scratched, yellowed,
broken, or incomplete Corvette plastics sets. Protective coatings unpeeled.
Gallery Coming Soon

Stu
CPR Art Director

can someone please come out with bride of pinbot plastics and playfields ???

#82 10 years ago

Yep, some people are never satisfied no matter what your give them.......

Quoted from wiredoug:

you could give some of them your shirt and they would ask you for money to put in the pocket of it

#83 10 years ago

New Corvette Plastics Photo Gallery is now up:
http://classicplayfields.com/photo149.html

#84 10 years ago

Taxi bg and corvette plastics on the way - should be here Thursday.

I need to get a job to pay for all this stuff...

#85 10 years ago

2 more popular Backglasses coming out soon as well...starting Strikes & Spares PF screening next week.....

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

2 more popular Backglasses coming out soon as well...starting Strikes & Spares PF screening next week.....

Awesome

#87 10 years ago

Hey Stu, any word on a DE Star Wars plastic set? Sorry, I just had to ask.

#88 10 years ago

nothing yet...although I do have the Scans here.....Licensing!

#89 10 years ago

stu wants to destroy our wallet and make divorces...

#90 10 years ago

I'd throw money at him if they made a Bullwinkle backglass. As it is, I'm having to scan it and photo-shop it myself for a reproduction to be made.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

nothing yet...although I do have the Scans here.....Licensing!

You DO have the scans, good, I was worried about that. Licensing , I suppose they want an arm and a leg AND your first born for that. Thanks for replying so fast. I can let the DE star Wars group know now.

#92 10 years ago

Thanks for the hard work Stu! Can't wait to reunite my original Marylin pf with a Marylin glass. Great work!

#93 10 years ago

Mission Statement: Must......Destroy.......Customer's.......Wallets........and Cause.....as many Divorces.......as Possible......2014 Here We Come.....CHARGE!

Quoted from pinballfan:

stu wants to destroy our wallet and make divorces

#94 10 years ago

Got my new back glass today, all I can say is . .

bfg0021.jpgbfg0021.jpg
#95 10 years ago

Nice.....

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Got my new back glass today, all I can say is . .

Um, I don't see any pics, so we don't believe you!

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Um, I don't see any pics, so we don't believe you!

My apologies.

IMG_1313.JPGIMG_1313.JPG
#99 10 years ago

it's really hard to show off all the mirrored accents. well done stu! This was meant to be a real glass with the rear view mirror.31106.jpeg31106.jpeg

#100 10 years ago

Thanks.....

Quoted from Kneissl:

well done stu!

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-new-cpr-products-now-available/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.