• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snarf.jpg
images-451.jpg
Office space.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We still have about 45 other projects currently being worked on so keep an eye out for New Product Releases...

Your gonna need a vacation SOON Stu.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Whatz a vacation?

Oh I forgot, you don't make enough to go on one and even if ya did nobody can find the key to the lock and chain that's keeping you chained to your desk. You NEED a vacation bad.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

OMG! > Where the Hell is that damn KEY!.....Lock the Doors / Call the Cops, we have to find that Key! Ya gotta get me outta here! I gotta get outta here! Here kitty kitty key.....

That's the spirit.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from TowMater:

Ordered SnS Trilogy... cant wait to get it!

Whats SnS Trilogy?

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Strikes and Spares
CPR has a good deal if you order the playfield, backglass and plastics together

OK thanks.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Considering how CPR projects are generally "one shots" I'd way rather see you take whatever time you think you need to get it right, even if it was something I was waiting for.

I hear what your saying Aurich, I just don't know where Stu get's his patients to do it TWICE.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

it's whatever it takes to get it right....I've been collecting for nearly 20 years now, with a sizeable collection of pins, many of which I have already restored myself, as well as many that still need to be restored. One of the first pins I bought was a trashed out Eight Ball Deluxe which I played to death, and I always wanted to restore it. When it came time to start tracking down parts there was no "CPR" or Any Repro manufacturers out there to buy from and it literally took me 7 years to find a Mint NOS Backglass for it ( mind you I have the Midway version which has the Swing-out door which is a Different size glass than the Lift-out version). After 7 years of looking I finally found one & bought it. When CPR came along I decided to join them to Help Out other fellow Pinheads so that they would NEVER have to go through what I did to find parts, 7 years is just crazy, so I vowed to help in any way I could.....That's what keeps me going Mach II with my hair on fire in producing as much as possible and the artist in me wants everthing to be the best it can....So with me taking on the Art Director roll as well as being a Partner now I have strived to create new formulas & processes for the artwork as well as working very closely with Kevin in the Production side......I want "everyone" to be able to restore their games like I do > That's where My Patients comes from to do it Twice.....
Stu

Spoken like the true Artist that you are..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-new-cpr-products-now-available-1?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.