• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snarf.jpg
images-451.jpg
Office space.jpg
There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

The strike and spares playfield look awesome! Good job as usual!

#52 10 years ago

We already ran the Haunted House Backglass and we are no longer doing Gottlieb projects other than what we already have in production....

Quoted from rollinover:

any chance of a haunted house backglass or playfield

No current plans for a Flash Gordon PF re-run, we have a ton of other Playfields that need a "first run" prior to doing re-runs.....The current Fathom & Xenon PFs are NOT re-runs, they were our Test Boards for our new CNC machine & they turned out great so we decided not to just throw them in the trash bin and actually make them into sellable boards.

Quoted from SealClubber:

How about Flash Gordon PF rerun?

Not doing Dr. Who? Plastics....

Quoted from TaylorVA:

right after the DW plastics

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We already ran the Haunted House Backglass and we are no longer doing Gottlieb projects other than what we already have in production....

No current plans for a Flash Gordon PF re-run, we have a ton of other Playfields that need a "first run" prior to doing re-runs.....The current Fathom & Xenon PFs are NOT re-runs, they were our Test Boards for our new CNC machine & they turned out great so we decided not to just throw them in the trash bin and actually make them into sellable boards.

Not doing Dr. Who? Plastics....

Not yet.

#54 10 years ago

I'd love to see a Bally Eight Ball backglass repro!

#55 10 years ago

I would be on the list for a rerun of F14 plastics.

#56 10 years ago

I want a Strike and Spares playfield but didn't get on the preorder list, hoping there are spares left. (Pardon the Pun).

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

I would be on the list for a rerun of F14 plastics.

The rumor mill told me that CPR was going to announce an F-14 repro playfield run in the coming months. Heard this from two different people, but still a rumor. So probably have to wait until this for plastics.

#58 10 years ago

Yep just a rumor, those 2 people are full of it, don't know why they would start a rumor but that's all it is 'cause we aint doin' it.......

Quoted from lordloss:

The rumor mill told me that CPR was going to announce an F-14 repro playfield run in the coming months. Heard this from two different people, but still a rumor

#59 10 years ago

Stu, can the screen printer handle widebody playfields?
Eg Paragon

#60 10 years ago

Screening yes, Wood Sander No

#61 10 years ago

Thanks, it is good to knowwhat is never going to be rreproduced

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

The rumor mill told me that CPR was going to announce an F-14 repro playfield run in the coming months. Heard this from two different people, but still a rumor. So probably have to wait until this for plastics.

Its planetary pinball thats supposed to be releasing the F14 playfield and i think Stu mentioned that CPR might consider doing a rerun of the plastics if that happens. Am i wrong Stu ?

#63 10 years ago

Stu are you guys going to do a back glass run for the mystic also?

#64 10 years ago

F-14 Plastic Set PLEASE

#65 10 years ago

Planetary is doing the F14 playfield. We talked with Rick at TPF and he said it is currently in production but didn't have a completion date. They are waiting on the company making them to finish.

#66 10 years ago

Ordered SnS Trilogy... cant wait to get it!

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from TowMater:

Ordered SnS Trilogy... cant wait to get it!

Whats SnS Trilogy?

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Whats SnS Trilogy?

Strikes and Spares
CPR has a good deal if you order the playfield, backglass and plastics together

#69 10 years ago

need Mr & Mrs Pacman pinball plastics set & backglass.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

You & me both, I can't wait to restore mine but I'm so Not looking forward to those rollovers!</blockquot

You & me both, I can't wait to restore mine but I'm so Not looking forward to those rollovers!

Are they the star rollovers? Get extras and put them in before they get cleared with the tabs still on them. After the last coat of clear is on before it dries pull them out. This will keep any clear build up from getting into the area were the star insert sits. I re-cleared my high speed and put 6 coats on pulled the stars and had no issues. You can see my play field before and after pics on the F-14/High speed cabinet restore post.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Strikes and Spares
CPR has a good deal if you order the playfield, backglass and plastics together

OK thanks.

#72 10 years ago

Stu
the plastics are awesome especially with the extras. Hoping for a Lost World Backglass down the road. Keep up the great work and service to the hobby.

#73 10 years ago

Already in the artwork stage, shouldn't be too far out......

Quoted from rstrunks:

Hoping for a Lost World Backglass down the road

#74 10 years ago

Consider one sold then.... wish I had grabbed a set of the plastics back then too. Thanks Stu.

#75 10 years ago

Still available: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/M-1330-144

Quoted from rstrunks:

wish I had grabbed a set of the plastics back then too.

#76 10 years ago

Hoping down the line to see the Diner playfield completed. You guys are awesome.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from NJDevils30:

Hoping down the line to see the Diner playfield completed. You guys are awesome.

+1

#78 10 years ago

Diner PF is still in the artwork stage, no change since march of last year ( +/- 65% done )......

#79 10 years ago

stu, what's the schedule for the playboy backglass? after what?

thanks.

#80 10 years ago

Not really sure, I have several Backglass art packages ready for production and PB is one of them, I think I have 9 different glasses ready to go, so when Kevin calls me to ask which 2 are next I'll figure it out then......

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

so when Kevin calls me to ask which 2 are next I'll figure it out then......

Please make it Diner

#82 10 years ago

I need to rework the Color Corrections for Diner BG as per my new Color Formula, so that title is not done yet, still need to get one in here so I can calculate color values for color matching ( I don't own the game ), but a buddy of mine does so when I'm ready for it I'm sure he'll bring me his glass......

EDIT: I know we show it on the CPR Updates page as being done, however, those are the old files and I'm not using them as I have developed a new Formula for being a lot more accurate in final production, so several of those I still need to rework.....

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Not really sure, I have several Backglass art packages ready for production and PB is one of them, I think I have 9 different glasses ready to go, so when Kevin calls me to ask which 2 are next I'll figure it out then......

Any one want to buy a kidney?

#84 10 years ago

LMFAO!.....I laughed so hard I nearly had soda squirt out my nose!....Stop it, ur killing me!

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I know we show it on the CPR Updates page as being done, however, those are the old files and I'm not using them as I have developed a new Formula for being a lot more accurate in final production, so several of those I still need to rework.....

Considering how CPR projects are generally "one shots" I'd way rather see you take whatever time you think you need to get it right, even if it was something I was waiting for.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Considering how CPR projects are generally "one shots" I'd way rather see you take whatever time you think you need to get it right, even if it was something I was waiting for.

I hear what your saying Aurich, I just don't know where Stu get's his patients to do it TWICE.

#88 10 years ago

it's whatever it takes to get it right....I've been collecting for nearly 20 years now, with a sizeable collection of pins, many of which I have already restored myself, as well as many that still need to be restored. One of the first pins I bought was a trashed out Eight Ball Deluxe which I played to death, and I always wanted to restore it. When it came time to start tracking down parts there was no "CPR" or Any Repro manufacturers out there to buy from and it literally took me 7 years to find a Mint NOS Backglass for it ( mind you I have the Midway version which has the Swing-out door which is a Different size glass than the Lift-out version). After 7 years of looking I finally found one & bought it. When CPR came along I decided to join them to Help Out other fellow Pinheads so that they would NEVER have to go through what I did to find parts, 7 years is just crazy, so I vowed to help in any way I could.....That's what keeps me going Mach II with my hair on fire in producing as much as possible and the artist in me wants everthing to be the best it can....So with me taking on the Art Director roll as well as being a Partner now I have strived to create new formulas & processes for the artwork as well as working very closely with Kevin in the Production side......I want "everyone" to be able to restore their games like I do > That's where My Patients comes from to do it Twice.....

Stu

Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just don't know where Stu get's his patients to do it TWICE

#89 10 years ago

No Barracora playfields on the vote list

#90 10 years ago

I would love to do the Barracora PF, I'm working on the Backglass right now....If someone has an NOS or Near Perfect Barracora Playfield they want to send me I'd be happy to work on it......

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

it's whatever it takes to get it right....I've been collecting for nearly 20 years now, with a sizeable collection of pins, many of which I have already restored myself, as well as many that still need to be restored. One of the first pins I bought was a trashed out Eight Ball Deluxe which I played to death, and I always wanted to restore it. When it came time to start tracking down parts there was no "CPR" or Any Repro manufacturers out there to buy from and it literally took me 7 years to find a Mint NOS Backglass for it ( mind you I have the Midway version which has the Swing-out door which is a Different size glass than the Lift-out version). After 7 years of looking I finally found one & bought it. When CPR came along I decided to join them to Help Out other fellow Pinheads so that they would NEVER have to go through what I did to find parts, 7 years is just crazy, so I vowed to help in any way I could.....That's what keeps me going Mach II with my hair on fire in producing as much as possible and the artist in me wants everthing to be the best it can....So with me taking on the Art Director roll as well as being a Partner now I have strived to create new formulas & processes for the artwork as well as working very closely with Kevin in the Production side......I want "everyone" to be able to restore their games like I do > That's where My Patients comes from to do it Twice.....
Stu

Spoken like the true Artist that you are..

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Snarf!

snarf.jpg 49 KB

That picture used to be the cover for my schedule binder at work. True story.

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I would love to do the Barracora PF, I'm working on the Backglass right now....If someone has an NOS or Near Perfect Barracora Playfield they want to send me I'd be happy to work on it......

I wish my playfied was good enough, but it is not.
My backglass is perfect though.
Hopefully someone will come through with a playfield or artwork for Barracora.

#94 10 years ago

MudFlaps, I laugh and gag every time I see it.

#95 10 years ago

Stu,

Any plans for a Gorgar Playfield? Just trying to get an idea if one is even on the radar.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

Stu,
Any plans for a Gorgar Playfield? Just trying to get an idea if one is even on the radar.

I have a beautiful one that can be scanned if needed.

#97 10 years ago

Gorgar PF artwork is already underway......

#98 10 years ago

Sweet I will hold off on the Gorgar for a while and give you guys my money.

#99 10 years ago

Any possibility of a Mystic backglass? I appreciate what you guys do. Thanks.

#100 10 years ago

Mystic BG is also in the artwork stage along with Embryon & Skateball......

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-new-cpr-products-now-available-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.