• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

31106.jpeg
IMG_1313.JPG
bfg0021.jpg
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

4 New CPR Products Now Available for Purchase:

1.) TAXI Backglass with Mirroring ( Translite to Backglass Conversion )
Genuine tempered glass (not a translite). Genuine 7-color CMYK + spot ink-silkscreened
+ surface mirrored (not a mirror sticker). Contains some small mirrored accents custom
to this reproduction. Beyond a replacement, perfect as a wall hanging in your gameroom,
this glass is relevant all on its own. Polished corners and edges, ready for new trim and
lift bar (or use your old ones). Turnkey replacement, finally get rid of that old chipped,
crackled, faded, or shedding original backglass.
Photo Gallery Here: http://classicplayfields.com/photo145.html

Purchase Here: http://classicplayfields.com/store-backglass.html

2.) Paragon Plastics: February 2014 Re-Run. 21-piece extended set, genuine 8-color
ink-silkscreened on laser cut PETG. Includes duplicates of easy-break smalls, clears,
and a custom key fob. Vivid colors and brand new, perfect replacement for scratched,
yellowed, broken, or incomplete Paragon plastics sets. Protective coatings unpeeled.
Also Includes All the Clears which were not available at time of Photo Shoot
Gallery Here: http://classicplayfields.com/photo147.html

Purchase Here: http://classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

3.) Vector Plastics: 28-piece extended set, genuine 7-color ink-silkscreened on laser cut PETG.
Includes double slings and clears. Vivid colors and brand new, perfect replacement for scratched,
yellowed, broken, or incomplete Vector plastics sets. Protective coatings unpeeled.
Gallery Here: http://classicplayfields.com/photo148.html

4.) Corvette Plastics: Available under special legal arrangement with GM !
These will be a one-time run event. Get them now, as once they're gone, they're gone.
31-piece extended set, genuine 12-color ink-silkscreened on laser cut PETG. Includes
double slings, double return lane pieces, clears, custom key fob, and a custom 3D desktop
display assembly. Vivid colors and brand new, perfect replacement for scratched, yellowed,
broken, or incomplete Corvette plastics sets. Protective coatings unpeeled.
Gallery Coming Soon

Stu
CPR Art Director

#2 10 years ago

taxi glass finally here!!! whooooooo

#3 10 years ago

Didn't even know Vector plastics were in the pipeline, awesome! Thanks Stu!

#4 10 years ago

yeah we have a ton of projects being worked on that nobody knows about....Keep an eye out for more exciting products coming out soon!

#5 10 years ago

Nice work on the Taxi Backglass Stu! I like the pic with hand in the rear-view mirror.

#6 10 years ago

LOL...yeah that was Kevin's attempt to show that it's actually "mirrored" as mirroring pretty much always shows up as Grey in the Photos...so it's just for refference....

If you want we can make a decal of the hand and place it on your backglass prior to shipping

#7 10 years ago

Awesome. I love this translite to mirroring trend. I'm so in when EATPM is printed. Looks like you chose Taxi first, good, means you'll have it perfected for Elvira!

#8 10 years ago

You kept awful quite on the Taxi glass, Stu Guess we don't need to do those scans now

#9 10 years ago

I never kept quiet, I have always said we were doing the Taxi Backglass....just never had a production date......

#10 10 years ago

Email sent to [email protected] Stu. hopefully you can invoice me soon! Super excited!

#11 10 years ago

We don't send out Invoices.....

At the bottom of the Ordering Page you will see the following Ordering Instructions:

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

To Make your Order, simply PAYPAL to CPR, DIRECT

Simply add your price + your choice of shipping = TOTAL payment
PayPal payment to: [email protected]

Be sure to include your exact shipping address and you MUST please name the
Part Number(s) you are buying in the "notes" section of the PayPal payment.
This will prevent any confusion with what should be packaged for your order. THANKS.

http://classicplayfields.com/store-backglass.html

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from cranie:

You kept awful quite on the Taxi glass, Stu Guess we don't need to do those scans now

Pretty sure he talked about it. It was either Taxi or EATPM that was going to be next for mirroring, he said they'd decide. Unless I'm making that up and was a different game or EATPM. Obviously my mind is only wired to remember the Elvira parts.

#13 10 years ago

EATPM & Pin•Bot are the next 2 Backglasses.......Both with Mirroring!

#14 10 years ago

Awesome Stu, just ordered the new Taxi back glass.

#15 10 years ago

Thanks for your support of our CPR Products.....

#16 10 years ago

Hey Stu, When are the mirrored Diner backglasses scheduled for release, can't wait for that one.
Dan

#17 10 years ago

Well I ordered one to go with my CPR PF

Nice job...again

#18 10 years ago

I had the artwork ready for Diner, however, through the course of production of the past couple of glasses we have been fine-tunning the Art & Production processes, so I need to go back to the beginning with Diner and start over from the Original Scan and Color Correct & Repair it with my New Formula....so it may be a while, but many new Backglasses are coming soon.....

#19 10 years ago

Great news! Just ordered the Taxi backglass to go with my playfield. The Lola to Marilyn conversion can now be completed. Thanks.

#20 10 years ago

DAMN YOU CPR!!! ...just take all my money.

#21 10 years ago

OK....soon as we come out with more product....LOL

Quoted from SunKing:

just take all my money.

#22 10 years ago

I just purchased Paragon plastics. Maybe in a couple more years we will see a Paragon playfield too? I've got my fingers crossed. I've seen several NOS samples going for over $1,000 on e-bay. There's one currently listed that has slightly cupped inserts, some mild planking, and a big scratch - bidding is over $800 with 3 days left in the auction. I'm guessing it will go for almost $1,200. ...as much as I'd love to snag one, I'm holding out for CPR.....someday...

#23 10 years ago

Got me one too. To go with my new pf and cab decals!! So stoked as I only had a Lola translite!! Need to get the ROMS done now too

#24 10 years ago

I would so dearly love if you guys did a Bullwinkle backglass. Undamaged originals simply do not exist.

#25 10 years ago

You are an bad man Stu
You keep this up an I willbe broke :p

#26 10 years ago

Awesome job as always Stu. CPR does top notch work and will always have me as a customer.

#27 10 years ago

Stu, Kevin and CPR artist - I have none of the machines that these new products are for but have to commend you guys for making these products come to fruition. Without CPR we would have a lot of parts machines are machines with really bad playfields, backglasses and plastic sets. GREAT JOB!

#28 10 years ago

I'll be ordering my Paragon plastics tonight. Now just need the playfield to complete the trifecta.

#29 10 years ago

CPR really needs to do Paragon and Space Invaders playfields.

I really wish they'd do Solar Fire playfields, even if split half and half, and plastics would be nice, to go along with that cherry backglass they did. Such a rare game, and so many already hard to find examples have destroyed plastics and ripped up playfields.

#30 10 years ago

Sorry, but we have said it Time & Time Again, we Can't do Wide-Body Playfields until we have a Drum Sander that is wide enough for those boards, AND we do not have Artwork for those titles.....

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

CPR really needs to do Paragon and Space Invaders playfields

#31 10 years ago

Hey Stu right on and a week early youre the man now i can move up Vector and get it started

#32 10 years ago

Here's an idea for raising the money to upgrade your equipment for the widebody playfields. Raise the price a little bit, say to $1000, and require a nonrefundable deposit of $500 to get on the waiting list. This could apply to many titles like Paragon, Future Spa, Stern's stc. People have already demonstrated that they're willing to put up some up-front cash (big bucks) for WOZ. This is not intended as a complaint, you guys are doing a fantastic job keeping these old games alive. Just spitballin' some ideas around.

#33 10 years ago

Finally the Taxi backglass. WooHoo!!! Payment sent.

Chris

#34 10 years ago

Yeah I'm pretty excited for the Taxi glass as well.....

#35 10 years ago

Dang, makes me want to go out and grab a Taxi.

#36 10 years ago

yup, Taxi is a great game, and with a new CPR Backglass, Playfield & Plastics, plus New Ramps & Cab Decals = Brand New Game

#37 10 years ago

is there any talk/chance that Solar Fire gets the VIP treatment? (please)

#38 10 years ago

Solar Fire Plastics artwork is in the pipeline......

#39 10 years ago

Great work stu. I already got my shipping notice giddyup!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Solar Fire Plastics artwork is in the pipeline......

I've got a NOS Solar Fire PF if you need to scan the artwork.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

I've got a NOS Solar Fire PF if you need to scan the artwork.

That is incredible, I really hope they would consider doing this. So many are beat to hell, and the backglass they did was such a plus for this great rare game.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

yup, Taxi is a great game, and with a new CPR Backglass, Playfield & Plastics, plus New Ramps & Cab Decals = Brand New Game

Did someone re-pro the Spinout ramp?

#43 10 years ago

Not yet

Quoted from erichill:

Did someone re-pro the Spinout ramp?

#44 10 years ago

With mirroring perfected, any plans on running an original looking Firepower backglass (not like the NOS ones that are available)?

#45 10 years ago

Guys, since this is a Double Playfield Set, the ONLY way we would do the project is IF we can do Both Playfields on a Single Sheet of Wood and then cut them apart after they are done....the same as we did Flash Gordon. If the 2 playfields (layed on the same sheet exceed 44" then it's a NO GO). We will Not be doing another project like Black Knight where we had to treat it as 2 Separate Playfields. I don't know enough about this Playfield to know if we can get both pieces on 1 sheet of wood or not.

That being said we would need to get the Vector Art drawn for it, and by the look of it it's very detailed so one of the art team artists would have to take on the project, as I just don't have the time.....

The other factor holding us back from doing this project is the fact that they only made 782 of this title, and to be honest we would rather concentrate our efforts on a project that will take the same amount of time but produce 10x the sales.....the chances of selling more than 25 of these is slim and we would most likely loose money on the project....

Quoted from RazerX:

I've got a NOS Solar Fire PF if you need to scan the artwork

#46 10 years ago

The Firepower Backglass project has already been discussed several times on pinside....I have it being worked on...

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

yeah we have a ton of projects being worked on that nobody knows about....Keep an eye out for more exciting products coming out soon!

How soon?

#48 10 years ago

Please tell me you have BOP playfield in the works.

#49 10 years ago

Nope, and I'm not allowed to tell that story anymore on the forums....

#50 10 years ago

Within the next 20 years....give or take.....

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-new-cpr-products-now-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.