Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ABE_FLIPS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chitownpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

4 Months is not much. Things take time... you cant learn everything in 4 months.
    Just a kind reminder on TMNT, this game is frustrating and hard AF, not so much with Mando.
    If you want to get better at certain games, learn when you can dead bounce or drop catch safely.
    Learn how often you lose control from a failed live catch and if its worth it. Learn all those little tricks to reduce risk step by step.
    Reflect all your drains, and make sure to understand why you drained. Over time you can implement more risky techniques because you get better.
    Watch streamers, and compare how they play. If you see them doing stuff you cant understand, its probably because you are not experienced enough.
    Here is a causual game on Mando, try to understand what I am doing and compare it to your playstyle. Ask yourself what you can do better.
    Good luck, let me know how it went.

Thats the floatiest stern I have seen in a while. I wonder what angle his game is at...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chitownpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-months-of-daily-pinball-playing-and-i-still-have-a-2-mode-curse?tu=Chitownpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.