image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
ad11f668b336ad3fe1b1c9cc83f96b85ba88a55c_(resized).jpg
hqdefault_(resized).jpg
There are 418 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 7 years ago

Here's the "original" 4 horsemen.

rd

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#402 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Any chance you can get access to play a GOT Premium?
I played both, and GOT won me over, but I like that theme more & would get "extra" grief putting a scary art package in the casa

Probably not. I've been watching a ton of video though, and GOT Premium just looks like so much fun.

I'm still really torn. It seems that TWD has more to shoot for (3 bash toys, 2 magnets, 2 ramps). GOT has a superior light show, but the ramps are kind of nonstandard and there's no real toy (other than the dragon).

I change my mind every day.

#403 7 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Probably not. I've been watching a ton of video though, and GOT Premium just looks like so much fun.
I'm still really torn. It seems that TWD has more to shoot for (3 bash toys, 2 magnets, 2 ramps). GOT has a superior light show, but the ramps are kind of nonstandard and there's no real toy (other than the dragon).
I change my mind every day.

Get both. Seriously. They are very different but equally fun. Fast games with great code. My 2 cents!

#404 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Have we officially decided to move Iron Man in yet? It is kicking my ass so good. I can't stop hitting the start button. It should at least be called a squire to the horsemen.

As was determined earlier, there can be only 4 horsemen. Can't mess with the source material.

However, there are associates to the horsemen. Specifically, "The Destroyer" (a.k.a. Abaddon, a.k.a Apollyon). Rev 9:7-11.

To the founding members - should Ironman be considered for associate status as "The Destroyer"?

#405 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Get both. Seriously. They are very different but equally fun. Fast games with great code. My 2 cents!

I would love to buy both, maybe one of these days. For now, I think I've been peer pressured to stick with TWD Premium.

#406 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

As was determined earlier, there can be only 4 horsemen. Can't mess with the source material.
However, there are associates to the horsemen. Specifically, "The Destroyer" (a.k.a. Abaddon, a.k.a Apollyon). Rev 9:7-11.
To the founding members - should Ironman be considered for associate status as "The Destroyer"?

I'd say "The Destroyer" fits it perfectly. Well played, sir.

#407 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Here's the "original" 4 horsemen.
rd

Old Chicago is much more "Horse Shit" than "Horesman."

#408 7 years ago

Question: are any NIB TWDs at this point susceptible to the Stern playfield issues people are bitching about? I saw one for sale locally by a Pinsider and was just curious.

#409 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Have we officially decided to move Iron Man in yet? It is kicking my ass so good. I can't stop hitting the start button. It should at least be called a squire to the horsemen.

As the original poster of this thread has not contradicted this (he has had ample time), it is accepted as canon. IM is now, and shall always be, a Horsemen!!!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#410 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Old Chicago is much more "Horse Shit" than "Horesman."

Whhhhaaaaaaaaat?

Old Chicago is pinball at its finest. When you can rip the spinner, build up the bonus, then hit the bonus hole a few times to collect all the bonus, that's pinball at its most pure. It doesn't get much better than that ...

rd

#411 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

As the original poster of this thread has not contradicted this (he has had ample time), it is accepted as canon. IM is now, and shall always be, a Horsemen!!!

Wrong.
If Flank were still around, he'd be the first to let you know that your acting like a Douche.

#412 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I think you should no longer be allowed to post in this thread. 5 horseman my ass!

#413 7 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Question: are any NIB TWDs at this point susceptible to the Stern playfield issues people are bitching about? I saw one for sale locally by a Pinsider and was just curious.

I would post this in the TWD owners thread.

#414 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Whhhhaaaaaaaaat?
Old Chicago is pinball at its finest. When you can rip the spinner, build up the bonus, then hit the bonus hole a few times to collect all the bonus, that's pinball at its most pure. It doesn't get much better than that ...
rd

Sure sure it sounds great and the ideas you're presenting are solid. Sadly, the pop bumpers being that low restrict too much angle of the PF and make the playable PF much narrower than other games even using similar lower set ups. Add in the fact the bonus whole takes away any chance of being able to use the top rollovers anytime other than ball launch..; it's just too cramped. But of course that could be what other people like aboot it.

#415 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sure sure it sounds great and the ideas you're presenting are solid. Sadly, the pop bumpers being that low restrict too much angle of the PF and make the playable PF much narrower than other games even using similar lower set ups. Add in the fact the bonus whole takes away any chance of being able to use the top rollovers anytime other than ball launch..; it's just too cramped. But of course that could be what other people like aboot it.

If it didn't have all those things, it would be just another cookie cutter forgettable EM like 75% of them. The brutalness of the layout is what makes it a great pin.

The brutal layout would have suited a more "metal" theme rather than "old Chicago" though.

rd

#416 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

If Flank were still around, he'd be the first to let you know that your acting like a Douche.

Actually I was hoping such a bold statement would draw him back to defend the corps. Semper Flank!

#417 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

He did say earlier in the thread that Iron Man did not count as a substitution. I think we should stand by his ruling.

7 years later
#418 5 months ago

I had to revisit this thread......i think GOT only game of those 4 id most likely never buy again but i did get my 3rd TWD

the other 3 are fucking classics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 24.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 418 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.