image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
ad11f668b336ad3fe1b1c9cc83f96b85ba88a55c_(resized).jpg
hqdefault_(resized).jpg
There are 418 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.
#351 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Any chance we can get a mod to fix the thread title?
"5" Horsemen of the Apocalypse - New and improved with Iron Man!

Loving this!!!

#352 7 years ago

Oh the fever is growing for 5 horsemen! Looks like this might come down to the wire...or the bottom of the 10th, the 19th hole, the 5th quarter, and other things no one said ever.

#353 7 years ago

Maybe there being only 4 horsemen was always historically a typo. We might be unraveling a mystery here.

#354 7 years ago

There are only 4 Horseman. You don't get another one! WTF is wrong with you people

If you want to kick one out, send that Tron POS to the curb.

ONLY 4, period. This isn't everybody gets a trophy time.

#355 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh the fever is growing for 5 horsemen! Looks like this might come down to the wire...or the bottom of the 10th, the 19th hole, the 5th quarter, and other things no one said ever.

Agree, 4 horseman, if you want to add iron man, which I love, you should start the 5 knuckle shuffle club or something

#356 7 years ago

...They started it.

#357 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

We would need to conduct an election for interim president of the club during CF's absence before we start changing the title.
The Tron thread will need one as well, I'm going to nominate MK6PIN as interim president for the Tron thread.

Whew....I am not worthy.....I will, however, defend the thread against unwarranted "VE" posts, promote various adult beverage comments, and insist Labnip raise the price on his LE back up to where it should be in lieu of Flanks return....

#358 7 years ago

Why not give all games a trophy and participation award? Why not the 7 samurai? hateful 8? Bakers dozen?

I want it duly noted that without Flanks dominant leadership, it only took a couple days for the pussification of The Horsemen to occur!

#359 7 years ago

I think it would be a travesty to have any changes to the horsemen whatsoever.

#360 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think it would be a travesty to have any changes to the horsemen whatsoever.

Truth, actually......I must retract my IM from nomination.....it shall kick ass on its own.....( but must respect the 4 horsemen)...

#361 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Why not give all games a trophy and participation award? Why not the 7 samurai? hateful 8? Bakers dozen?
I want it duly noted that without Flanks dominant leadership, it only took a couple days for the pussification of The Horsemen to occur!

I think the participation award is an excellent idea. It was certainly one of my greatest achievements.

#362 7 years ago

Listen, I'll go with a thread that recognizes the DIRTY DOZEN! Oddball and Eastwood, one of greatest flicks ever.

Want more in the list, let's go there

#363 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Listen, I'll go with a thread that recognizes the DIRTY DOZEN! Oddball and Eastwood, one of greatest flicks ever.
Want more in the list, let's go there

Shit....great movie!!!.....a lot of #'s to keep track of though...Ill never keep up....

#364 7 years ago

4 horsemen , that's it . They bring death and destruction , and dont care if a game is left out of this thread .

#365 7 years ago

Also since we are on the subject , I texted Centerflank a few days ago , doesn't sound like he's coming back . Hope he changes his mind but for now we can watch this video and while watching it replace the word " glass " with the word "downvotes " in your head . (video contains language not suitable for everyone)

#366 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I texted Centerflank a few days ago , doesn't sound like he's coming back .

Ha...funny goddamn thing I've heard in a long time.

#367 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Whew....I am not worthy.....I will, however, defend the thread against unwarranted "VE" posts, promote various adult beverage comments, and insist Labnip raise the price on his LE back up to where it should be in lieu of Flanks return....

You'll have to also ask if someone is using the clear disc every time they post a high score.

#368 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You'll have to also ask if someone is using the clear disc every time they post a high score.

Oops....forgot about that one....

#369 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

high scores are only valid at this point if you have light up balls, bats, start button, legs, black mirror blades, 17 pieces or more of flare, and play with arms corssed while wearing nike pumps retrofitted to also light up with EL wire.

Tron onese spandex is still optional for 2016.

#370 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

high scores are only valid at this point if you have light up balls, bats, start button, legs, black mirror blades, 17 pieces or more of flare, and play with arms corssed while wearing nike pumps retrofitted to also light up with EL wire.
Tron onese spandex is still optional for 2016.

Are high scores valid with lane extenders on TWD?

#371 7 years ago

Pretty surprised about the Met update, looks like the best game ever just got better

#372 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Are high scores valid with lane extenders on TWD?

Of course not. Centerflank would kick you in the nuts just for asking a question like that. Make sure you get that shit out of you system before he comes back.

#373 7 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Pretty surprised about the Met update, looks like the best game ever just got better

Yes that is surprising but great news. I wish they'd toss a couple extra songs in an update but all that extra speach and the added spinner rules is awesome.

#374 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

My negativity? I have zero negativity in here. There is a reason your boyfriend had his account frozen, and not mine.

#375 7 years ago

Here's something for all you Horsemen.

Cheers
PorkChopExpress

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#376 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Of course not. Centerflank would kick you in the nuts just for asking a question like that. Make sure you get that shit out of you system before he comes back.

Good to know.

#377 7 years ago

You were saying that sarcastically, right?

#378 7 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You were saying that sarcastically, right?

Maybe a touch facetious.

#379 7 years ago

Tron LE for sale:

$75,035 USD, in honor of Flankster.
Will use funds to buy pinside & permaban the douches

Who's with me?!?!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#380 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Tron LE for sale:

The King in the North!

#381 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Tron LE for sale:
Who's with me?!?!

The world is right again....GLWS!!!!! ( I already have one, or this would be gone... )

#382 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The world is right again....GLWS!!!!! ( I already have one, or this would be gone... )

You didn't ask him if he still had the clear disk...without the clear disk he's at least $65 over priced.

#383 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Tron LE for sale:
Who's with me?!?!

Does it still have the "made in the USA" sticker on the glass? That would be the deal breaker for me.

#384 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Does it still have the "made in the USA" sticker on the glass? That would be the deal breaker for me.

Agreed. These colors don't run.

#385 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You didn't ask him if he still had the clear disk...without the clear disk he's at least $65 over priced.

He wouldn't dare ask for that kind of money without it.....

#386 7 years ago

Two Horsemen of the Apocalypse...

#387 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

yes, but currently have invisiglass installed

#388 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

That counts......anyone know if Joey has this stuff back in stock yet? I need a sheet...

#389 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Score the sticker off the one and put it on the invisiglass. It will be living a lie, but aren't we all?

#390 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

He wouldn't dare ask for that kind of money without it.....

I don't know, labnip is a pretty sneaky guy. Notice how he always takes a ton of pictures of people and posts them online? He mascarades them as just pinball show pics, but we know the truth...he works for the government.

#391 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I don't know, labnip is a pretty sneaky guy. Notice how he always takes a ton of pictures of people and posts them online? He mascarades them as just pinball show pics, but we know the truth...he works for the government.

mib-1_(resized).pngmib-1_(resized).png

#392 7 years ago

Happy 4th fellow horsemen!

#393 7 years ago

Come on Flank.....

open-uri20120512-8442-w0zt8w_(resized).jpgopen-uri20120512-8442-w0zt8w_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#394 7 years ago

Bump for flank being reinstated

#395 7 years ago

Question for the Horsemen... I am split between GOT Premium and TWD Premium as my next game in Oct.

I love the bash toys, art, and theme of TWD. I had a loaded Pro and sold it, but I miss it. I played GOT Pro and thought it was okay, but maybe a little sparse. I love the art and lighting of the Premium.

The next game will go next to ACDC and Kiss. Any suggestions?

#396 7 years ago

Get TWD. You already know you'll love it. Sounds like GOT has the possibility of disappointing.

#398 7 years ago

I'll probably go with TWD Premium if they're still available in Oct. GOT will likely be my backup. Plus, I already bought some Laseriffic shit for TWD.

Thanks for your inputs. I love the art on both Premiums.

1 week later
#399 7 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I'll probably go with TWD Premium if they're still available in Oct. GOT will likely be my backup. Plus, I already bought some Laseriffic shit for TWD.
Thanks for your inputs. I love the art on both Premiums.

Any chance you can get access to play a GOT Premium?

I played both, and GOT won me over, but I like that theme more & would get "extra" grief putting a scary art package in the casa

#400 7 years ago

Have we officially decided to move Iron Man in yet? It is kicking my ass so good. I can't stop hitting the start button. It should at least be called a squire to the horsemen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.95
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

There are 418 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.