image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
ad11f668b336ad3fe1b1c9cc83f96b85ba88a55c_(resized).jpg
hqdefault_(resized).jpg
There are 418 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
#201 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Today is official wax your GOT and change to all clear rubbers. Happy Monday!
Almost Sexy

How hard was it to take the ramps and throne off? Any tips?

#202 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Throne is just 2 philips head screws under the PF, ramps weren't crazy difficult either, The upper PF ramp is the first one to take off, eazy peazy after that.

#203 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Pictures!! Like at least 100. That's what I do. Haha

#204 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I winged it with no pics today One thing I didn't remember was the clear plastic that goes to the right/lower of the upper PF ramp over the pop bumps but it really only made sense one specific way.

I lucked out, ran all the switch entrance/exit connectors for both ramps down the same through hole and just guessed which was which as they are they same male/female connectors.

Can't wait to play tomorrow, got the OOh-Shiney balls a tumbling right now. (Little monkeys sleeping so no GOT late night play on school nights) Can't wait to be an empty nester also.

#205 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Me too. But its always that one small area that you didn't take a picture of that you need to figure out how to put it back together.

#206 7 years ago

Just got the call from Trent, picking up my Met this afternoon!!

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Just got the call from Trent, picking up my Met this afternoon!!

How is the PF clear coat?

#208 7 years ago

Only 3 horsemen, but still...

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How is the PF clear coat?

Sweet! Like glass, as soon as I'm done playing I'll yank the glass off and post some pics

#210 7 years ago

#211 7 years ago

Nice! This new clear on stern games has been a very pleasant surprise. Hope they keep it up.

#212 7 years ago

Flank- looking for yer opinion (and guys/gals in this thread.) Been saving my pennies for my dream machine, a MET Premium. But is it REALLY worth 2k more ? I havent played one in a long time, but the light show itself always was a "Yes it is." for me. My main concern is the hammer, and it breaking. The only guy I know with an LE has had issues with that hammer. But it's SO fckin cool ! My boy ForensicD has a Pro and I love it....so should I go Pro or Preemie ? Or just hop on the bandwagon (if there's room) and get a GB Pro, and then hang myself in frustration ??

#213 7 years ago

I think at this point the Hammers have been shown to be pretty effective and will stand up well, for sure in home use.

For 2K more it wouldn't be worth it to me...but if I had a spare 2K laying around and I could basically get it back when I sold it; maybe.

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Flank- looking for yer opinion (and guys/gals in this thread.) Been saving my pennies for my dream machine, a MET Premium. But is it REALLY worth 2k more ? I havent played one in a long time, but the light show itself always was a "Yes it is" for me. My main concern is the hammer, and it breaking. The only guy I know with a Premium has had issues with that hammer. But it's SO fckin cool ! My boy ForensicD has a Pro and I love it....so should I go Pro or Preemie ? Or just hop on the bandwagon (if there's room) and get a GB Pro, and then hang myself in frustration ??

I just went through the exact same dilemma as you, if cost had nothing to do with it I'd go premium. Like you said 2K is a lot of dough, and with the total light show mod that "mimics" the premium I opted for the pro. You won't be disappointed either way you decide. It's sterns best pro IMO

#215 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Flank- looking for yer opinion (and guys/gals in this thread.) Been saving my pennies for my dream machine, a MET Premium. But is it REALLY worth 2k more ? I havent played one in a long time, but the light show itself always was a "Yes it is" for me. My main concern is the hammer, and it breaking. The only guy I know with a Premium has had issues with that hammer. But it's SO fckin cool ! My boy ForensicD has a Pro and I love it....so should I go Pro or Preemie ? Or just hop on the bandwagon (if there's room) and get a GB Pro, and then hang myself in frustration ??

I don't know man, I like Met pro a lot but the roadcase artwork made a big diff to me, rising Cemetery cross, light show , Hammer works great after I got the proper upgraded control board(it was throwing down a lot of errant hammer downs without the ball being trapped on the magnet), spinners with the Bass sound, moving snake jaw is kinda cool.....Lots of nice used ones are popping up in the 6k range that don't have a ton of mods. The hammer down with shaker effect never gets tiring. The fuel target is one solid target as well which I like...

#216 7 years ago

Another thing worth noting Gryzz, the hammer can be disabled so if it's acting up, just shut it off until you can figure out a fix for it. I say the Prem on this one is totally worth it.

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Flank- looking for yer opinion (and guys/gals in this thread.) Been saving my pennies for my dream machine, a MET Premium. But is it REALLY worth 2k more ? I havent played one in a long time, but the light show itself always was a "Yes it is" for me. My main concern is the hammer, and it breaking. The only guy I know with an LE has had issues with that hammer. But it's SO fckin cool ! My boy ForensicD has a Pro and I love it....so should I go Pro or Preemie ? Or just hop on the bandwagon (if there's room) and get a GB Pro, and then hang myself in frustration ??

J,
Come down and play mine brother. We can break out the booze, metal, and watch it go. I have the prem light show added and it rocks. I love mine and wouldn't "trade up" for a premium if that makes any difference. The extras just weren't worth the extra for me. Of course you know me and I'm a moron, factor that in for what it's worth

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

J,
Come down and play mine brother. We can break out the booze, metal, and watch it go. I have the prem light show added and it rocks. I love mine and wouldn't "trade up" for a premium if that makes any difference. The extras just weren't worth the extra for me. Of course you know me and I'm a moron, factor that in for what it's worth

How much is that light show add on? Wasn't it $400+? I haven't read that thread in a while....

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Flank- looking for yer opinion (and guys/gals in this thread.) Been saving my pennies for my dream machine, a MET Premium. But is it REALLY worth 2k more ? I havent played one in a long time, but the light show itself always was a "Yes it is." for me. My main concern is the hammer, and it breaking. The only guy I know with an LE has had issues with that hammer. But it's SO fckin cool ! My boy ForensicD has a Pro and I love it....so should I go Pro or Preemie ? Or just hop on the bandwagon (if there's room) and get a GB Pro, and then hang myself in frustration ??

I've got the pro and I'm happy with it . Premium features are cool though . You won't be disappointed with either version , metallica is an awesome game .

#220 7 years ago

It is a fantastic game...sad to see mine go but to afford new Squires that might turn into Horsemen, sometimes you've got to retire them.

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How much is that light show add on? Wasn't it $400+? I haven't read that thread in a while....

I want to say it was around $250.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I want to say it was around $250.

Thats not too bad.....sweet new avatar btw.....

Maiden FTW!Maiden FTW!

#223 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thats not too bad.....sweet new avatar btw.....

I'm hoping that Iron Maiden is worthy of the Horsemen ranks. They had better not screw this one up

#224 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I'm hoping that Iron Maiden is worthy of the Horsemen ranks. They had better not screw this one up

I must admit Ive listened to very little Iron Maiden...Ive heard Run to the Hills quite a bit, last night I pulled up a few and listened, Aces High and The Trooper......what are some of their other good tracks? I think its cool they are Rugby fans and now have 2 tour T-shirts with it integrated...

I will be interested to see a new Maiden pin if it comes out, Artwork best be spot on or people are gonna be pissed!

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I must admit Ive listened to very little Iron Maiden...Ive heard Run to the Hills quite a bit, last night I pulled up a few and listened, Aces High and The Trooper......what are some of their other good tracks? I think its cool they are Rugby fans and now have 2 tour T-shirts with it integrated...
I will be interested to see a new Maiden pin if it comes out, Artwork best be spot on or people are gonna be pissed!

A few of my other favorites are: 2 minutes to Midnight, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Wasted Years... They have the perfect theme for pinball badassery. I'm hoping for three things: Borg has to be the designer, they have to use Riggs art, and it's fun to shoot.

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

A few of my other favorites are: 2 minutes to Midnight, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Wasted Years... They have the perfect theme for pinball badassery. I'm hoping for three things: Borg has to be the designer, they have to use Riggs art, and it's fun to shoot.

Thanks, Ill check those out...

#227 7 years ago

Just wait till you guys see the new Batman Vault Stern is gonna roll out...

trollintrollin

#228 7 years ago

Fear of the dark is a good song

#229 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Fear of the dark is a good song

True.

#230 7 years ago

Sad day here with Mikes death, but wanted to thank you guys for yer input. I know I win either way, and 2k is a lot of jack (to me). I've still got a little saving to do, but I think I'm gonna have to drop the hammer and go Premium....
If you cook 2 Ramen noodle packs together, you can almost feel full.

#231 7 years ago

Most definitely gonna take you up on that offer Hougster. Looking forward to it. Pinball and Suffocation all night !

#232 7 years ago

My next pin has been postponed, due to me dropping $5K on braces for my 12 year old son's teeth this morning.

Damn, them things is expensive!

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

My next pin has been postponed, due to me dropping $5K on braces for my 12 year old son's teeth this morning.

Damn, them things is expensive!

Yeah I just made the last payment on my daughters or I'd have 2 of the horsemen already

#234 7 years ago

Down here we give up on teeth early. It's a great head start towards collecting the horsemen

quorra_hates_guys_with_teeth_(resized).jpegquorra_hates_guys_with_teeth_(resized).jpeg

#235 7 years ago

Sexy time

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#236 7 years ago

Is that man cave related?

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Is that man cave related?

If that's what passes for sext in ANY type of cave, it's time to move caves.

#238 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If that's what passes for sext in ANY type of cave, it's time to move caves.

Let's just roll with man hole.

#239 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Let's just roll with man hole.

#240 7 years ago

WooHoo! Finally cracked the 2 bill plateau.

What you GOT Labnip????What you GOT Labnip????

#241 7 years ago

Where'd ya get the banners and the guards? Looks great.

1 week later
#242 7 years ago

Saucy

IMG_0006_(resized).jpgIMG_0006_(resized).jpgIMG_0003_(resized).jpgIMG_0003_(resized).jpgIMG_0004_(resized).jpgIMG_0004_(resized).jpgIMG_0005_(resized).jpgIMG_0005_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#243 7 years ago

Hey Flank I was over at Wally's this weekend playing his newly constructed MB, and he asked me if I knew you. I told him only through pinside, he said you were quite the gentleman

#244 7 years ago

Met Premium acquired. I'm officially in the club, LSU theme'd sparky.

#245 7 years ago

Very cool, what a great game!!

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Hey Flank I was over at Wally's this weekend playing his newly constructed MB, and he asked me if I knew you. I told him only through pinside, he said you were quite the gentleman

Did he tell you the one about the drunk guy that came home with 10dollars in his pocket?

#247 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Did he tell you the one about the drunk guy that came home with 10dollars in his pocket?

No but I'll ask him after I pick up his NBAFB from PBL next week

1 week later
#248 7 years ago

Please drink more beer and stop being doucheyPlease drink more beer and stop being douchey

#249 7 years ago

sweet topper

#250 7 years ago

Almost as good as the Silk Scorpion

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 149.00
$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 418 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.