image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
ad11f668b336ad3fe1b1c9cc83f96b85ba88a55c_(resized).jpg
hqdefault_(resized).jpg
There are 418 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

tron-is-teh-best_(resized).jpeg

That's hilarious! Nice work Erik!

#152 8 years ago

Pestilence

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#153 8 years ago

War

#154 8 years ago

Famine

#155 8 years ago

Death

#156 8 years ago

Am I the only one who doesn't have pin gulps on every game? For me, my beverage is to far removed from my mouth when using a gulp. Anyone with any solutions here? Extra long straw perhaps?
The last time I decided to "get creative" I used a camel back filled with about 4 Long Island Ice teas in it. A. I was judged B. Called an alcoholic and C. It tasted like bad decisions.

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Am I the only one who doesn't have pin gulps on every game? For me, my beverage is to far removed from my mouth when using a gulp. Anyone with any solutions here? Extra long straw perhaps?
The last time I decided to "get creative" I used a camel back filled with about 4 Long Island Ice teas in it. A. I was judged B. Called an alcoholic and C. It tasted like bad decisions.

Beer hat is your solution lol

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Death

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Your collection rocks friend, I really dig it

#159 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I don't have them because I throw my games around the house. Haha

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

You're not alone.....I have a couple tables behind my games, forcing me to stop, step away and drink (which I do quite well). Just don't trust myself when things get fuzzy having a glass that close to the machine. Generally, I reach a point (on those nights) when I go to grab another gulp, and simply lay down on the coach. Maybe not the best pinball strategy, but keeps liquids off the machines, and a great excuse to pass out on the couch.

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

. Generally, I reach a point (on those nights) when I go to grab another gulp, and simply lay down on the coach. Maybe not the best pinball strategy, but keeps liquids off the machines, and a great excuse to pass out on the couch.

Same here

#162 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don't have them because I throw my games around the house. Haha

I kick the coin doors too

#163 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I kick the coin doors too

Haha. I don't get that agro. But I will definitely have all my DMDs set up so that you can get away with one big save per ball.

#164 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. I don't get that agro. But I will definitely have all my DMDs set up so that you can get away with one big save per ball.

Mine are set on sliders. By the end of a game I can tell how intense it was by how much it's moved.

#165 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Your collection rocks friend, I really dig it

Thanks!

#166 8 years ago

you know what time it is boys & girls ?

it's 100% apocalyptic s3x panther time, 60% of the time.

ps. I hear Ghostbusters is german for a whale's *******

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I did receive my outlane extenders from Yoyokopter a few days ago, takes away some of the anger of the outlanes.....

Outlane Extenders! Remember to turn in your mancard before you install those. Stern forgot to install the outlane posts on mine and I honestly kinda like it that way.

New high score last night. Factory settings, tight tilt, 7 degree pitch, and no outlane posts.

My next pin will either be GB prem (if it turns out to be fun) or Met pro. I prefer the pro flow and speed over the prem/LE. Won't own TRON because I got to play the LE on location for 2 years and have beaten it. Tron is awesome, but the LE is too expensive and pro just wouldn't do. GOT is probably too low on my wishlist for my limited space.

#168 8 years ago

I finally made it to the 4 horsemen (blackened) mode on my metallica . Did poorly on it but still got enough points to put up a new grand champion score .

#169 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Outlane Extenders! Remember to turn in your mancard before you install those

One who owned a WoZ has no right to post any man card related items. Sorry, In the club Bylaws.

#170 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

One who owned a WoZ has no right to post any man card related items. Sorry, In the club Bylaws.

Damn that's a fair point...but lane extenders aren't in the by-laws? Someone needs to make a motion on the floor.

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Someone needs to make a motion on the floor.

Only if you have all the 4 Horsemen is one able to make motions for bylaw addendums.

#172 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Only if you have all the 4 Horsemen is one able to make motions for bylaw addendums.

While I don't agree with that, bylaws are bylaws for a reason; Fair enough.

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

While I don't agree with that, bylaws are bylaws for a reason; Fair enough.

Outlane extenders are the bestOutlane extenders are the best

#174 8 years ago

11667279_10152971760602338_4308829764062201407_n_(resized).jpg11667279_10152971760602338_4308829764062201407_n_(resized).jpg

#175 8 years ago

horsemen_of_the_apocalypse_by_blensig-d31ff2e_(resized).jpghorsemen_of_the_apocalypse_by_blensig-d31ff2e_(resized).jpgfourhorsemenzk1_(resized).jpgfourhorsemenzk1_(resized).jpg463975837_(resized).jpg463975837_(resized).jpg0d9ab3d773da4d5eec1605751aba9a9b_(resized).jpg0d9ab3d773da4d5eec1605751aba9a9b_(resized).jpg

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Damnit. I hate that I agree with you. In my defense, I thought the nieces and nephews would think it was cool and get them into pinball, and that it wouldn't suck as bad as it did. Lesson learned.

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Damnit. I hate that I agree with you. In my defense, I thought the nieces and nephews would think it was cool and get them into pinball, and that it wouldn't suck as bad as it did. Lesson learned.

All good dude! 4Horse on!

#178 8 years ago

Missing the Tron in my line up,but have the rest.
No beer holder,but I do have a 24 of Metallica Budweiser beer under Metallica.

IMG_2338_(resized).JPGIMG_2338_(resized).JPG

IMG_1575_(resized).JPGIMG_1575_(resized).JPG

IMG_2337_(resized).JPGIMG_2337_(resized).JPG

#179 8 years ago

I've got three of the four. I'd argue my Iron Man is a mean enough SOB to be the horseman of death, when one doesn't have a Metallica.

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I've got three of the four. I'd argue my Iron Man is a mean enough SOB to be the horseman of death, when one doesn't have a Metallica.

Nope, thread eject, been covered already.

#181 8 years ago

Rules are rules...

#182 8 years ago

My Four Horsemen

the-four-horsemen_(resized).jpgthe-four-horsemen_(resized).jpg

#183 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nope, thread eject, been covered already.

Cold, but consistent leadership tends to prevail.

#184 8 years ago

Top of the 4 horseman to ya

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#186 8 years ago

Heavens to Betsy, me thinks I'll just go hop in me paddy wagon and count me magic pot o gold

#187 8 years ago

Hey, someone mentioned a midnight magic mode on GOT. What it's all about, who's got the info?

#188 8 years ago

Set your clock in the settings. Be playing a game when the clock strikes midnight. Hodor.

#189 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Set your clock in the settings. Be playing a game when the clock strikes midnight. Hodor.

Will do, thanks!

#190 8 years ago

Did you check it out?

#191 8 years ago

Just did, fun stuff, my little girl ran over and was all like holy multiball so I let her play it. The kids love this game for whatever reason, this is the longest I've seen their interest held by any game I've had.

#192 8 years ago

Whenever my friends come over they are like, "can you start midnight madness for us?" So I just adjust the clock so they can play whenever. Haha. They like that they have to do nothing to get a really awesome mode going. I'll also use it as letting them get a head start on me as far as points go. Haha

#193 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whenever my friends come over they are like, "can you start midnight madness for us?" So I just adjust the clock so they can play whenever. Haha. They like that they have to do nothing to get a really awesome mode going. I'll also use it as letting them get a head start on me as far as points go. Haha

So I started binge watching Vikings last night, GOT would make a great crossover game for a custom code although I haven't seen any dragons in the show but it was referenced about one ladies father slayed a dragon.

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So I started binge watching Vikings last night, GOT would make a great crossover game for a custom code although I haven't seen any dragons in the show but it was referenced about one ladies father slayed a dragon.

Edit-err, it was a serpent not dragon

real edit-Derp!

#195 8 years ago

Two of my horsemen gave me the ass kicking of a lifetime tonight

edited_1460227994670_(resized).jpgedited_1460227994670_(resized).jpg

#196 8 years ago

That speaker panel decal bigbangback has on his Met with the Lightning/crosses, I have a used one if anyone wants it, just cover shipping and it's yours. Shoot me a pm with your full ship info...

#197 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Ok, forgive me for this. What the hell am I missing with TWD? I've played the pro. I've played the LE. I think I understand the rules fairly well, but the game still never clicks for me. The other 3 games are all great, and I get it. I own two of them, and the third is always welcome. But TWD has never felt good playing. The shots never feel right, and some drains feel cheap to me. So what the hell am I missing with it? I keep hearing people say how great it is and I just feel cold.

Ok, I apologize to the horsemen. I've played more than 50 games on TWD since writing that, and as daft as I am, I'm finally starting to get it. I'm not sure why I kept trying, but I finally started having fun on it. This game is an absolute fucking bitch. The games are ridiculously short, and the fun times are even shorter. Bit in those unfairly short times is a thrill of staying alive just a few seconds longer. This game gives me more tilt warnings than any other game I've played. Every missed or poorly aimed shot is another chance to drain. But when you put some good shots together, well holy crap, the game has something.

So I'm going to keep playing it on location, but now I have to say I wouldn't be shocked if this horseman ends up in my house at some point. I'm starting to come around.

#198 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Ok, I apologize to the horsemen. I've played more than 50 games on TWD since writing that, and as daft as I am, I'm finally starting to get it. I'm not sure why I kept trying, but I finally started having fun on it. This game is an absolute fucking bitch. The games are ridiculously short, and the fun times are even shorter. Bit in those unfairly short times is a thrill of staying alive just a few seconds longer. This game gives me more tilt warnings than any other game I've played. Every missed or poorly aimed shot is another chance to drain. But when you put some good shots together, well holy crap, the game has something.
So I'm going to keep playing it on location, but now I have to say I wouldn't be shocked if this horseman ends up in my house at some point. I'm starting to come around.

Pretty much every time I have a left flipper shot I try to angle off the well walker into the drop targets, prison multi is always low on my priority list as it usually just happens when you are having a good shooting game.

It's really just an infuriating game with the outlanes <I of course got the cheat posts> flipper gap and low angle of the flippers, hard to trap with the flippers.

Glad you are starting to enjoy it more!

#199 7 years ago

Today is official wax your GOT and change to all clear rubbers. Happy Monday!

Almost SexyAlmost Sexy

#200 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Today is official wax your GOT and change to all clear rubbers. Happy Monday!

Could you do mine for me? I'm like super busy today

tron-dance.giftron-dance.gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 418 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.