Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Rascal_H
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pins.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

Dirty Harry joins T2, T3, and DM.

Sorry, I can never take a good picture.

pins.JPGpins.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Congratulations! Is that the one that was for sale in the other thread?

#3 12 years ago

Looks great Rascal!!!! Dirty Harry, well played!! How you liking it so far? I hope I can get some decent play time on one some day.

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Congratulations! Is that the one that was for sale in the other thread?

Yup! I tried making trades, but in the end I just laid down the cash. Guess I have a 4 pin collection for awhile.

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Yup! I tried making trades, but in the end I just laid down the cash. Guess I have a 4 pin collection for awhile.

I think you got a good deal on it. Enjoy!

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Looks great Rascal!!!! Dirty Harry, well played!! How you liking it so far? I hope I can get some decent play time on one some day.

Barely had a chance to play. I already accidentally snapped a leg bolt. There's bolt issues. There's like only good one in each leg. I gotta order 4 new plates and a bunch of new bolts to just start over.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I gotta order 4 new plates and a bunch of new bolts to just start over.

That sounds like a wise decision to me.

#8 12 years ago

looks great. I have never play Dirty Harry. You have a nice line up.

#9 12 years ago

Dirty Harry is a true gem. You're a lucky man, I still miss the one that Sopranos replaced in my bar.

#10 12 years ago

Three of the greatest action heroes ever!!! Awesome lineup!!!

#11 12 years ago

Thanks guys. Yeah, can you tell I'm a fan of the big name action flicks?

T3 will probably go. One Arnold is enough for me and T2 is never leaving. Gotta figure out another action hero pin. Maybe JM.

Just had my first few real plays of DH. I'm already loving it. Has the same kinda feel for me as T2. Fun shots without being too crowded, great sound and light package, great artwork, and all around just a real good time!

#12 12 years ago

Looks good, nice collection

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

action hero pin. Maybe JM.

JM great choice, give T3 a chance though before deciding as your may change your mind.

#14 12 years ago

Apparently DH has got some very interesting hidden strategy going on to get big points, it's probably the most complex 'hidden strategy' game there is by all accounts... don't ask me what they are though, 'cos I haven't got a clue!!

#15 12 years ago

Congrats! A very underrated game I really enjoyed playing DH and hopefully i
    will be adding to my collection some day.That's a really nice lineup you
    have there Rascal.

#16 12 years ago

Nice find! DH is a great game, although I just sold mine last week.

Quoted from Rascal_H:

There's bolt issues. There's like only good one in each leg. I gotta order 4 new plates and a bunch of new bolts to just start over.

You know, I actually had the same problem. Wonder if it was just something faulty with that game? Strange...

Still, Congrats! Definitely a great addition to the line up.

#17 12 years ago

Congrats! The time or two that I played it, really liked it. The guy had it on 5 ball and that was a bit long for me but liked the game play quite a bit. Wouldnt mind it in my collection for a while.

#18 12 years ago

Nice lineup!

#19 12 years ago

Great action collection'!

Now ya just need a LAH, and maybe some strange ones like Raven in there. I'd be overjoyed to see a collection like that anywhere, and it's in your house. Great Job.

#20 12 years ago

It's GRWOING! this hobby is not space friendly.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from PwninShiznat:

You know, I actually had the same problem. Wonder if it was just something faulty with that game? Strange...

The newer plates are definitely superior. These ones that were on there are only a couple threads and they're beat to hell. The new ones that are sold have quite a few more threads to tunnel through and should offer more support.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-added-to-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.