(Topic ID: 108707)

3rd Annual Critical Hit Tournament - It's Over!

By iepinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Dmod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Critical Hit Results.jpg
    d20.jpg
    finalTrophies.jpg
    trophyLarge.jpg
    critical-hit.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bdiv4evr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Perhaps if you are willing to try new things you could see if "golfing" (I believe that is the term) would provide at least some small measure of improvement to your frightful coordination issues.

Hey Aurich, please don't give TB any more false hopes, or all my efforts in having him accept he must live as a 'lesser' will amount to nil.
    Believe it or not, he actually knows the term 'golfing' since I let him borrow my PSP with Hot Shots Golf 2. It's been a few weeks and he is incapable of 'beating' the tutorial, so progress has been made towards his realization of the futility of his efforts.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from iepinball:

Hmmm...How about an instant strike for a Critical Miss! HAHAHAHA

What about you lose the right to roll (hence no choice) on the next round if you get a 1? Sort of like "You swung your mace but accidentally hit your own head: stunned for one round!".

#32 9 years ago

A sad day for pinball...
    Yesterday's win by Karl DeAngelo was a perfect example of Douchebagness. The tournament was completely rigged: loaded die, pins unmodified for tournament play, second rate trophies he probably bought at the dollar store, and we even found him using a detiltenator hiding in his pocket.
    It was clearly Karl's intention to not only abuse the WPPR system and hog those coveted points, but to also cheat honest pinball players for a huge profit.
    What is wrong with you Karl? Can't you sometimes contribute to our community instead of just taking? I mean, why do you constantly refuse to work on tools that can help our tournaments run smoother? And why do you always keep your pins in such poor state (kinda like TBgolfen...though he can't help it, the poor guy)
    It is sad, but I hope that this post would help identify the culprits responsible for the 'ugly side of pinball'.
    If you ever see Karl at any function, please tell him:"Shame on you, Karl...shame on you!". Hopefully if he hears it from enough people, he may turn around and become a true pinhead.

On a positive note, pinball's favorite B division player, Johnny Modica, was able to come in 3rd. Always humble and very low key, Johnny showed his above par skills in the final games Arena and Flash Gordon (his personal favorite); while Jay, (aka Mr. goofball-always-want-to-be-the-center-of-attention), got 2nd place...which is really 1st considering the tourney was rigged. Congrats to both!

Critical Hit Results.jpgCritical Hit Results.jpg
    #35 9 years ago
    Quoted from bkerins:

Sounds like we need to change Johnny Modica's Pinside user name.

Hey! Leave my buddy alone! He's one of the gentle souls of pinball, never raising a voice or seeking confrontation!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bdiv4evr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3rd-annual-critical-hit-pinball-tournament-fontana-ca-december-6?tu=Bdiv4evr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.