IMG_0561_(resized).JPG
20160128_172955_(resized).jpg
CREATURE_(resized).jpg
Revenge-from-Mars-monster-movies-37244583-958-602_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
MMR_3D_Translite_1_(resized).jpg
MMR_3D_Translite_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 8 years ago

but will be a higher LPI than what Stern has for it's translites so should be a 'better' version of that as well as the dimensionality to the layers, which is extra as well.

#73 8 years ago

PPS Pre-reserve is up on the site:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/3d-translite-for-medieval-madness-incl-mmr/

Please reserve there and we will have sufficient quantity for you!

[email protected]

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

should you get a confirmation email if you have one reserved? I didn't see any confirmation on the website.

No, we are working to put a confirmation in there, but at this time, we get the notification and keep it.

rick

2 weeks later
#186 8 years ago

All ... PPS is opening up for pre-orders the MM 3D translites, we sold out of our pre-reserved batch, so we are getting more of the 1st batch from Henrik. We are quoting 60 days to be on the safe side with transit, etc.

If anyone wants to secure one from us, here is the link to order.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPM-3D-MM-TRANSLITE

Thanks,
[email protected]

#189 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Are they shipping direct from Henrik or are they being repackaged by PPS?

We are repackaging them.

#190 8 years ago
Quoted from pin-tastic:

Planetary's preorder system needs some serious revamping
Signed up for preorder went to complete my preorder after email was received and they were already sold out !

The first batch was sold out and we get more from henrik ... there is no revamping needed. Many people pre-reserve and then do not order, so we are still waiting for some of those to complete their order by the end of the weekend. We have some held for them, and if they do not purchase then others will get theirs.

The problem in pinball is there is no correlation between who signs up for pre-reserve and then follows thru, CPR has the same issue and I think we are all trying to find a more reliable way to gauge who is really going to purchase without a pre-order. I've concluded that a full pre-order is about the only way.

rick

#193 8 years ago

The other side of the problem is that suppliers in pinball are sometimes equally a problem as delays often happen.

This is why it's so fun doing this - either customers or suppliers are a little flaky at times.

Rick

#232 8 years ago

There is no answer, we are selling the MM's that we have as Henrik has posted, then we are moving to many other titles. The minor art issue has nothing to do with other titles, and chalk it up to imperfection, but it is what it is. If we get to another run, then Henrik will decide if he uses the existing artwork or updates it, but given the amount of time to do these, I think a minor flaw in complex artwork is not a huge issue, we can find minor flaws in many many pieces of WMS artwork, so this is consistent

rick

1 week later
#282 8 years ago

MM 3D Translites are on their way here from Germany, just got message from Henrik today ... if you want to lock one in order here, as we will ship them first to all pre-order customers.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPM-3D-MM-TRANSLITE&Store_Code=PP

I expect them first part of next week and then will ship out as soon as we can.

rick

#287 8 years ago

both AFM and Wh2O are in development and close to being done ...

#290 8 years ago

This item is a merchandise item, and not a pinball item (even though most people would think), same for WMS. studio agreements for Mdse vs Pinball parts are way different and way more expensive as the opporunity is way larger (aka Hasbro toy, Walmart shirts, etc), and as such studios usually do not talk about mdse agreements without $100K pre-pay ... so, if someone wants to come up with that, then we are ready to do it for all of the major studio titles.

#293 8 years ago

as of right now they are being sold only by PPS and by Pinball-Dreams ... we would like to include additional resellers in the future depending on how the acceptance, etc is for the first couple of titles.

rick

#302 8 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

hmm... didn't rick state that they had secured the rights for both CftBL and MB a while back? might this fall under that same umbrella?

No, as I said before Mdse is a different license than pinball parts. We have a different license with WMS for mdse (which 3D translites fall under), not the WMS pinball parts license.

rick

#310 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well the martians my want some kind of kick back for using their images.

We own the martians They work for cheese ...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3d-translites-to-come-mm-available-end-of-jan?tu=pps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.